Ascension tag

@_OM i pretty much understand what you mean by saint. may i ask for elaboration on what a ‘sage’ and ‘mystic’ are? i’m familiar with the names since i love my RPGs, but not so much in a spiritual sense.

would you have insight on the differences in vibrations specifically towards the physical and energetic body? this series sounds like what i used to feel that got me started into my own spiritual journey.

i used to feel like there was no difference between my body and the outside world as if i knew i was in a video game where everything is just pixels.

6 Likes

At the end of the “path” they are all the same.
Just different ways to get there that suit different people’s “temperaments”

• Saint - Path of “Love” | Archetypes: Mother Theresa, Teachings of Jesus(Yeshua).
  • Sage - Path of “Mind” | Archetypes: HuangPo, Lao Tzu.
  • Mystic - Path of “Non-Duality” | Archetypes: Miester Eckhart, Teachings of Siddhartha.
24 Likes

wow when you put it that way i pretty much understood more of myself.

thank you very much appreciated!! @_OM

10 Likes

I was thinking something very similar lately :+1:

7 Likes

@_OM Can one integrate all 3?

Also, does the non-dual approach mean integrating and balancing both sides, or simply going beyond the perception of those sides where it just is and you can’t distinguish the sides anymore?

I do realize that statement seems like a paradox, yet some say all paradoxes may be reconciled. I get the feeling this could be one of those things although I don’t understand it intellectually at this time.

10 Likes

I like you! You’re asking the really good questions. :wink:

It’s definitely balancing/integrating/transcending.

Let me give a classic example first, then I’m going to hit you with a more accurate example that’s more difficult to comprehend.

Example 1.

You have a coin. It’s obviously one coin. Yet, it also has 2 sides which are obviously “different”.
One doesn’t “go beyond” seeing the 2 different sides of the coin as just one “side”.
One just sees that the ONE coin has 2 different unique sides. (non-dual…not “two”)
lol make sense?

Example 2.
(Now, we have fun.)

In reality, there isn’t a duality at all. :slight_smile:

Imagine an infinite line on the spectrum of “visible light”
On one end we have the absence of light (what we call “darkness”)
and other end of the line we have “full light”.

So there’s just one line of light, that we’ve arbitrarily cut on the ends so that our limited minds can understand and make the “infinite” into “finite”.

So we call these dualities… ie light and darkness… but they aren’t a duality at all.
This one line (Oneness) with various degrees of light from complete absence of light to full blinding light…

lol make sense? sorta?

22 Likes

Yeah, it makes perfect sense thanks. :pray: I was familiar with the coin example, but the 2nd one is sort of new and I am still yet to comprehend. I’m not in a hurry tho : ))

I’d like to share a more personal story with you to get your thoughts, but I can’t PM you :/
Not just personal, but sort of mind-blowing.

3 Likes

Can’t understand why those paths matter or why two sides must mean something. Isn’t life just life? Is there a true meaning or just something that exists?

1 Like

If they don’t have any particular meaning to you right now, that’s ok. Maybe, one day, in the future, they will.

2 Likes

It is ok, but why they exist what’s the point of going through them?

1 Like

Well, it’s the paths to ‘freedom’…enlightenment, escaping the wheel of karma/reincarnation, etc on this plane…
So having a clear map makes the journey easier, wouldn’t you agree?

6 Likes

I do agree but is the freedom on the other side “true” ?

I mean you may feel free every summer after your work is done. You are not really free you just feel like that.

What’s ‘the other side’?

Other side of the path, going through the path and find an end to it.

I have a feeling we are discussing different things…

There is only these 2(3) paths for everyone in this solar system right now.
Every “unique” path is simply that person’s journey on/through these paths.
:confused:

7 Likes

These paths end with enlightenment and then breaking the wheel and then what?

Ahhh.
Then you are “sovereign” (believe it was you that was using this word)
You have true free will.
You are free to move about the Universe as you please…
Start your own universe if you want…
Restart the "game’ and play again…
Return to “Source” and just “chill” for a few billion years…
Whatever it is you choose to do.

**(Note if you choose to play some other version of the “game” you do have to follow the rules of that version of the game… but you also know that you are playing the game, and not “trapped” …ie assuming the game is “real” and there’s no escape.)

18 Likes

What? Are we upcoming gods and stuff?

2 Likes

You were always “God”… That’s the point of this game… for you to remember that.

25 Likes

Damn, the other games are parallel universes ? What different rules they got?

3 Likes