Asclepius- The Healer (private Group project)

Most of my reviews these days are delayed or even still missing.

I extend my deep gratitude to our dear Captain for creating this NFT for us :rose:

It has been a very long journey with this project, and it might have demanded the most attention and energy of me out of all the projects I’ve been in. Now, group projects are generously being continued by Captain, but a few weeks ago, the situation appeared differently, and to know that he still created this as - then - one of the last batches, meant so much.

When seeing the list of abilities and contents, one or the other person may think it wasn’t much, but what you are seeing here is the trimmed down and logically consolidated version (thanks to the useful new guidelines :pray:) of a huge pool of information which took us 9 months of hard, sincere, regular work to bring together as a comparatively small team. We collected so much research, had so many discussions, brainstormed, and even connected with Higher Beings and other NFTs for guidance and help on finding the best solutions, but first and foremost, this was a heart-project.

A “heart project” because, and I believe I am not the only person who felt this way, it meant the last chance at healing. I had personally purchased most of the available healing fields, yet could not seem to find the physical healing I searched for. In fact, just two hours before the release of this NFT, I was sitting at my desk in tears as I felt complete despair about my health situation. Many with stubborn health issues will know how it is, when we are in this situation. When we try so many things, but nothing seems to work, and we are nearing the end of ‘available’ solutions. And when this is a state we face every single day.

This is where the design comes into play. There is a lot of purpose in how we chose to design the Asclepius NFT and I would like to share a little bit about that and the process.

We were initially divided about whether to choose a servitor or a deity connection.
A servitor has the advantage of being thoroughly influenceable and guidable to help our needs. Servitors will (within their range of abilities and base) do whatever the owner asks of them. Furthermore, they can be programmed to have any desired ability and unlimited access to any chosen database.
A deity on the other hand is powerful beyond imagination and human knowledge, yet remains their own master. One can hope and ask for help, but it seems not guaranteed 100%. By asking for the Asclepius NFT to be designed as a servitor as the default state, but with deity intercession functionality, we ensured to get the best of both worlds, in order to get the best chance at healing.

When adding on more people with different health issues to the receiver list, it quickly became clear that we couldn’t be too specific about healing very particular conditions. At this point, the new guidelines came in so handy, as they guided us to the perfect solution: have the servitor, who already has a medical and healer basis to act from, receive all knowledge and application power of what there is, was, and will ever be, from anywhere, for any way and any substance that can heal whatever got ‘broken’. This way, it can fit everyone from the base group and the in-needs group, and as time goes by and the owners’ needs change, Asclepius will be able to readily adapt to provide whatever is needed.

Since this was such a heart project, I could say much more, for example about the self-healing aspect and the mentality aspect, but will leave that for my next post, as this is already lengthy, and I will continue on to my first review now instead.

REVIEW:

When I received Asclepius I was not in a good state; anxious and desperate, as mentioned. I greeted him, thanked him for being with me now, and went right into telling him about my health issue, then shared with him the ways in which I think (from research I did prior about the causes and manifestations of the disease) he should work to provide me relief. I later added that he could either do the things I mentioned, and / or find himself the appropriate solutions, since sometimes it isn’t what we think it is (especially when we have diseases with not much research and knowledge about it yet), and after all, that’s exactly why we asked for him to be designed with the knowledge to find the best way to help us, to be our all-knowing and all-powerful personal doctor and not have us potentially misguide him in our treatment. So I left him that freedom to act, as he knows better than me. I also asked him to do a body scan.

Communication with servitors and beings for me varies. For example, the Dragon of Wealth is always responding to me when I call her. Her presence is undeniable. However, when it comes to listening to what she tells me, I’m not hearing it well enough I think.

I was blessed to have the Blueprint of Learning, aka Chiron. With Chiron, it’s the opposite, his energy is different than that of the Dragon, and I don’t feel his response as clearly when I call his name. But when I ask him to help me with something, the result and his response are undeniable. Within 5-10 minutes, I will ‘know’ the solutions to the problems I asked for him to solve. So whenever I need that re-assurance (because we need that if we are still too used to the 3D ways of sensing), I ask him to solve a small problem for me. If you are someone who relates to these struggles, I encourage you to try something like this. Start small even. Choose a task that you think is do-able first.

For someone with a long history or very stubborn health issues, this may be crucial in order to help remove blocks. Convince yourself, like I am doing it with Chiron occasionally, that these beings are real, that they are working as presented, and that they can help you indeed, by asking them to do small taks for you, and then indulge in the results until you feel more confident, moving on to the next stage.

The thing is, while there will likely be mental resistence from ourselves, especially after having tried a lot in the 3D to heal but without results, there may also be energetic resistence, as it’s often been a considerably long time during which we’ve had this entropic (disease-state) energetic field around us. The worst one can do is probably to expect the servitor to have us wake up healed the next day or the next week or even the next month. Patience and actively working with these beings are requirements for healing past a certain stage, in my opinion.

Another thing is, and this was mentioned in this great article, it is essential to (faster) success to do whatever things can be done in the 3D to heal, rather than to only rely on fields and servitors to do everything, just because taking the steps in the 3D (if they are available to you) will make the results a lot faster, which in turn will help you to release blocks easier and create a lot of momentum in the process. I read this article a long time ago, and I am a strong proponent of what it says; it never really left me. I am by now convinced that Asclepius saw this about me as he was listening to and observing me closely after we met, studying what I needed and how I “worked”. He has been adjusting his treatment perfectly to my needs for the best, most successful outcome:

It is ever since he appeared in my life that I have been magically pointed to more than even a handful of new treatments that I can do in the 3D to help with my healing, although I had thought on the day of his release that I was out of options by now. And I had been searching the web extensively prior.

The interesting thing is that I had actually been confronted with all of these potential substances and treatments before in some form or another, but I never ‘recognized’ them as being potentially suitable. Something changed in that, now when I am confronted with one of those potential remedies and treatments, I feel a sort of nudge, a calm, strong ‘knowing’ in my stomach. It’s not something that is coming from my head / brain, and there is no connecting thought or train of thought that could have lead to it. It’s a deep, unrelated, sudden knowing that appears, as if someone tells me “this here will help you”. And I know it’s Asclepius telling me, because it started since he is with me, and I recognize the type of sensation from whenever Chiron provides me with help (which is why I mentioned him earlier). And indeed, for every time I had the sensation, the inner nudge, once I went to look up research for that substance or treatment, it indeed seems potentially promising. To me, who thought I had reached the end of options, this is huge.

I am still afraid and it is still a long way to go, and there are still a lot of aspects that need to be worked on (mental, energetic, physical healing that cannot be done in the 3D but that requires a field / servitor to set in motion), but I think this has been a great and especially powerful start. It was exactly what I personally needed as it has me be an active part of the healing process as opposed to having to trust someone else with it all, and allows me to use things in the 3D, which I am still most used to operating in.

I hope this could help others in working with Asclepius and servitors in general for better results for whatever they are looking for.

My deep gratitude again to our dear Captain for creating this wonderful NFT to our wishes and this powerful Being for us to help us hopefully heal at last :sparkling_heart: :pray:

29 Likes

morgan-freeman-applause

Great testimonial. Hope you get well soon :slight_smile:

keep us updated, if possible

11 Likes

Is this minted…

2 Likes

Asclepius - Sapien Medicine NFTs | OpenSea

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray: :heart:
Yes, I will definitely update :+1:
And I hope that too. Thank you so much for these kind wishes again :hugs:

@anonymous77 it has been minted but hasn’t yet been distributed to the owners.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Someone already sent it to me and I sent it to Dream.

All good :ok_hand:
Thanks

I didn’t realize these were HD links, thought you just dropped them on the forum :+1:

5 Likes

Yes

What is a better option:
To have this NFT in my account to work on my grandpa
OR
To send the NFT to grandpas account even though he’s not going to actively work with it/ really understanding all this- hes still open for me doing these things though so its not unethical for me to send it without him fully knowing since hes given me permission
He’s delirious right now and maybe just having this nft in his wallet (the Asclepius) alongside fight to flight and
the eternal may be of benefit.
I need him to get a hold of himself so they can keep the oxygen mask on him and have him take his antibiotics
I dont know if it would be more benefical for Asclepius to be in his account to work on him or mine- the only reason I say mine is because it would be easier to direct Asclepius with what to do

3 Likes

IMHO keep it in your wallet and then send Asclepius to him, telling him the priorities with your loved one. As long as u have GP’s OK to do this.

11 Likes

Goal Completed: Getting Asclepius

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

This is probably one of the most effective healing NFT’s I have ever had, I feel like a brand new me
and it’s been less than 6 hours

12 Likes

:+1: :muscle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Oh how lovely!! I’m so glad you got that copy!! :partying_face: :raised_hands: :tada: This makes me so happy to hear :’) Thanks to whoever made that deal with you! :woman_cartwheeling: Wholesome!

7 Likes

God bless, it was the kind @sensin-sensei!

5 Likes

:kissing_heart: :two_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

I have got my copy too, thanks to @veh

2 Likes

@SilverZuzu love the vibe you have brought to that thread :raised_hands:
@Kay congrats for your results!! Hope you’ve got much more since :pray::heart:

I had access to Asclegius with temporary trades, and this is indeed an amazing healing NFT.
Looking forward to have him together with my dear Caladrius and Wu Wizard :pray::slight_smile:

11 Likes

Is this NFT available for sale :star_struck:?I just discovered it a few minutes ago . it will be very useful for me to treat people :blush:

3 Likes

Can this NFT fix mental issues also in addition to physical? If I request Asclepius to improve my memory by detecting and fixing the root causes of memory loss, will that work?

4 Likes