Asking for advice on my stack

Some people feel great playing some fields on loop, of course, so experiment with more or less repeats and different fields and see how you go.

We are each always discovering what works for us individually and it can take some time and experimentation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Update:
I am mostly content with Dominance, Confidence, Authority now. It takes about 45 minutes to get me from 0 to 4 on confidence levels (measured through confidence in social situations). From there onward about 1 hour to get from 4 to 6. Then it is a constant 6. It depends from my initial confidence level. But the longer I wear it, the easier it gets to get to at least 6. When I haven’t worn it for a few days, it takes a bit longer. So… all in all, I am very happy with the results, it is a life saviour if you are on NoFap for example and had a relapse. At least you won’t start from ground zero afterwards and you can still function in an almost natural manner socially speaking. If you already build up confidence, it helps even faster and better. I also noticed my voice getting deeper, my posture improving and my voice becoming fuller. Very grateful for this gift.

Productivity Enhanced works in the background, works like magic. I don’t feel a rush of energy or something, the only things I notice is the amount of work I suddenly get done when I wear it and a strong urge to stop wasting any more time and going to work. My boss noticed how much I get done and was really impressed. The best thing about it is that this doesn’t happen in an energy-draining way. You just get a lot of work done and have more spare time. It really is an awesome field.

Prosperity & Abundance nothing to report yet, I got a few bucks here and there but nothing has happened so far. I feel like something major is coming my way. But no, I haven’t gotten any money so far.

I’ll update you on the other fields soon

6 Likes

Man, I’m glad you’re keeping us posted, I could definitely feel a sense of confidence coming from you.

Edit:
I just found an app that should help you with the problem of LD And being too loud at night.

on android go to the app store and find AIMP
add your sounds and go to settings, sound, volume normalization and turn that on it uses Db as a way of determining how much noise is created. You can use an app named “Soundmeter” usually 60Db is conversation level noise, play around till find what you’re able to hear and the songs that follow would +/- the volume to match that.

3 Likes

I tried it. The fiel sounds very very weird when I run it on the app…

I had a relapse yesterday so I put Dominance, Confidence, Authority under my pillow over night. This thing is a life saver. This alone is worth so much. Thank you Sapien.
I noticed the fields seem to get absorbed better when one is conscious. Just a thought.
I will update you on the other fields soon (Sorry, I’m pretty busy)

2 Likes

I know I mentioned this often, Dominance, Confidence, Authority is still a life saviour.
I am so glad I have this item. Stopped using Lucid Dreaming because it just got too much again. Will have to really take the time for it and then only use fields that are in line with lucid dreaming.
I like where I am going with Weight Gainer. Still a long road to go, but I firmly believe we will make it happen. Another field I am very grateful for.
Something tells me Subconscious Limits Removal made the difference and made the changes happen faster. I will keep it.

There are a few fields that don’t work out yet. One of those is Gum Regeneration. My gum is infected for weeks now and I have used the corresponding field successfully, but the infection always comes back. Sometimes I played it all day, then my gums were almost back to normal and healthy, but the next day the infection spread again. It looks like I am winning the battle, but it takes a lot of time.
I have also added the new Teeth Regeneration since I had a problem and the dentist told me my teeth are too weak. So I added this to make them stronger and repair the damage.

Unstoppable Willpower: Nothing really to report yet. As with the other fields, I keep it at 2-3 times a day, no more. But my willpower hasn’t really improved since I started yet.

Become Whole seems like an underrated field to me. You will most likely only notice it in situation where you would normally hate yourself and you find yourself forgiving your mistakes much faster and looking forward again. A very strange experience. I wish Sapien created a field specifically for manifesting. This would be a killer combination.

2 Likes

Update:
Finally Success with Abundance and Prosperity!
How do I know this is from the tag and wouldn’t have happened on its own (unless I manifested it?)
Because 1) someone bought something I have never sold a copy of before and 2) someone donated me an amount of money that is rather unusual. Minus all fees these are about 10$. Nothing earth shaking but it begins to pan out. I will wear it more often now, before I only wore it for about 3hours a day.

4 Likes

One of the few things that’s really frustrating is Weight Gainer. The weird thing is, now that I use it, I feel “fuller” but the scale doesn’t show a difference. Then I start to gain weight, reach a tipping point, and then I lose it all again and have to start again.

1 Like

This turned into an update-topic huh?
So I don’t use the confidence and productivity tag anymore, because I don’t need them right now. But I still use Abundance and Prosperity. Since my last major sale I got a few sales here and there but nothing astonishing. I don’t know what’s going on with this tag, maybe it is accumulating something to bring it into my life all at once? I don’t know.

Currently I only use subconscious limits removal, weight gainer, teeth regeneration and from time to time Jing and Transmutation. I cut down the number of fields I am using so I can focus again. The problem with weight gain is this: I decided to use it every day of the week now, 3 times a day. I think the field is working perfectly fine but there is a problem with my eating habits. There is only so much the field can do, I got to do everything I can to help it. So I will continue using it and working on my eating habits. There is no way in the world I am going to stop using this field until I got what I desired.

Teeth Regeneration dumbfounded me. I could feel it working on my teeth the first time I played it. It must have been about 3 weeks or so that I have used it now and the brown and damaged areas on my teeth are almost gone now. Can you imagine that? There is no medicine in the world that can do that, all doctors can do is to seal the broken area but that’s it. My dentist said if I improved my ways of cleaning my teeth the areas may stay like that for 40 years without being damaged any further.
Guys, I am dying to see her face when she sees this.
When I looked in the mirror and saw this I just couldn’t believe it. Do you realize what this means?
No fear, no pain, no anxiety over losing teeth or worrying how they are going to look - for the rest of my life.
I couldn’t believe it.
I almost cried.
Thank you so so so much Sapien. God bless you.

12 Likes

Man, thank you so much! I’m going to start listening to Teeth regeneration, have a Root canal that never got finished, and I’m afraid it might’ve gotten infected.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear your experiences with it! Teeth problems are something we all want to avoid and we all know the pain :smiley:

1 Like

Getting frustrated with Weight Gainer, I will have to change my habits and my mindset.
I am adding " Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorbtion", hopefully this will help fix my problem, as I believe the lack of weight is a byproduct of improper nutrition. I know that I lack certain vitamines and minerals already, so this won’t hurt.
Still using subconscious limits removal too btw

1 Like

It has been just a month since my last entry but it feels like so much longer…
I have no idea how to describe what my life has become.
It is an intense roller coaster of successes, good days and hope on one day and the next day I am in so much emotional pain I wish I was dead.
This feels horrible and it drains me.
I can’t go on like this. There are too many things I am working on all at the same time, too many fields I am using all at the same time, too many people, habits, wishes demanding me all at the same time.
It’s just too much. Too much of everything.
Everything is draining me. I have no idea what to do anymore.
I was just seeing progress with building muscles with the workout fields, which I actually don’t care about, I just thought if I can’t gain weight, I’ll do it this way but it is too demanding.
Plus the other things I pursue, plus the dog tags which I boosted and now are too powerful to use for longer periods of time, plus the fields I use to just function on an acceptable basis in day-to-day life.
It’s all just too much.
It seems like I am not able to map out one goal at a time and go for it, I always end up doing multiple things at once. And this is going on for a long time now.
So, I have no idea what to do anymore… If someone is reading this, please just don’t make the same mistake and pick one topic and stick with it. How to find out what is the most important topic for you right now? I have no idea. If I had, I wouldn’t be in such a place

5 Likes

Maybe you can add this one aswell:

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity

1 Like

Not funny. Really. But I’ll laugh about it anyways.

What? I didn’t realize I was joking.

Alright, I’m sorry. To me it looked like it.
I was very agitated and just hit rock bottom. My problem was that I used too many fields and other stuff, not too less. So, I recommend it to all of you, keep the number of fields, subliminals and goals down.

3 Likes

Yes I love that one because I can play it in my sleep, and really anytime, with my own music too. The one with the music, I find distracting, and gave me a shock a few times before.

How has your progress been of late?
I notice that I tend to pile on a lot rather than focusing on a few at a time. Been wondering about being disciplined but haven’t figured out the best way yet. So I’ve started back to basics with the point of no return protocol.

3 Likes

The new ptsd is out on patreon :)

1 Like