Asking for advice on my stack

I can’t tell you for sure, since I am in the process of doing this myself. I bought Abundance & Prosperity Tag a few weeks ago and it needs time to stark working. I haven’t gotten anything physical from it yet.
I’d recommend you the Glory tag, now known as “Reach for the stars” since this is a longterm goal.
You can listen to subconscious limits remover and Abundance & Prosperity audio alongside.

And I’d also use manifestation, be it from Dr Dispenza, Joseph Murphy, Neville Goddard or someone else

4 Likes

Another update:

I decided to boost Dominance, Authority and Confidence two times with the field booster. I am happy about that. It already produced noteable results unboosted, but it took 1-3 hours until I felt a shift. After the 2nd boost I feel like it works much faster, in minutes. I went outside to test it (I wasn’t outside very often since the lockdown) and I was in a state in which I normally experience very high levels of social anxiety and shame, altogether with physical symptoms like itching and burning skin, sweating etc.
I felt this time it was much lower. I can’t say I was super confident, but there were moments and aspects when I was more laidback and then times and aspects where I was not.
Anyway, I am happy with this test.

I am also planning some experiments with conceptual thinking and the dragon golem to help me with that.

I am thinking about boosting Abundance & Prosperity too, since I haven’t gotten any results from it so far and it has been… I don’t know… oh, just 2 weeks. I actually thought it was longer. I read about people who had to use fields for 6 weeks until they worked, so I think I will boost it.

Still wearing Productivity Enhanced btw. It became noticeable now that it does improve my productivity, but there are still these battles with my inner barriers and then I’d get even lazier than before. I just continue using it.

Unstoppable Willpower probably brought the fastest results for me so far. It is not like I became a willpower monster now, but I notice far more often now that I got a choice and something is telling me I know what the right thing to do is. I don’t follow it always yet, but it’s building up too.

I will talk about Weight Gainer and probably also Lucid Dreaming soon

5 Likes

Btw. I also used Gum Regeneration because I had a pretty nasty infection which damaged my gum. Fortunately, this is something that is easily measurable and I can say now that the flesh recovered a lot and the infection is also pushed back.

I know I said I’d only use these fields, but I am always ready to add in another field if it for my health.
Thanks a lot Sapien, thank you very much. Once more I get to see the proof that it just takes some time, but it will work in the end. Very encouraging, also in regards to Lucid Dreaming and Weight Gainer.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply buddy!
:)

1 Like

Weight Gainer and Lucid Dreaming
Ha… this is frustrating. I see a very similar pattern to the lucid dreaming field.
The first times I used it, it worked perfectly. Then, all of a sudden, nothing. for weeks ongoing.
If that’s not frustrating I don’t know what is. It just completely stopped producing the results from the beginning. Two reasons come to mind: Either it is because it is so important to me or it is working on some barriers and needs time to come to surface.
I like to think it is the latter.

On a more positive note, my gums are almost completely recovered. Actually, there is more flesh on my gums than before and they also got a healthier color. I think I will be done with it by the end of the week.

2 Likes

Maybe loop LD through the day at a higher level so you’re hear it, none the less it’s still training your mind to stay awake. Give this option a try, listen maybe for an hour or two a day and at night at a lower volume.

4 Likes

At night I listen on the lowest volume possible. But you are right, I should listen throughout the day too. This audio is particularly strange. I remember the first times I used it, I listened only on day and nothing happened. Then I listened at night and I instantly had a lucid dream. And then it stopped working again. This was prior to this.

Thanks, I will try it out

3 Likes

Boosted Abundance & Prosperity for the third time now.

2 Likes

I just watched chiropractic adjustment video and now I’m scared for life.
Going to play Atlas Adjustment after I finished healing my gum

3 Likes

It is very tempting to use Weight Gainer every day until it really works, but I’m not gonna.
Instead I thought about Subconscious Limits Remover but I don’t know either. It would become too much again and SLR seems to need some time before it works.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

I think adding Subconscious Limits Removal is a great idea. It can have noticeable effects quickly even though the effects also build over time. It’s one of the best fields to play daily for a number of reasons.(benefits for mentality, confidence, manifestation, etc.)

If you’re still encountering blockages with fields, you might try adding Energy Body/Aura Clearing Cleansing and The Exorcism Rite and Love, Gratitude and Appreciation for one week, following the instructions in the Point of No Return article.

The Point of No Return audios can be very effective for removing blockages that prevent audios from being effective for you.

They won’t really add many audios to your stack in the long term and the blockage clearing effects could be well worth it, as they can help any other audios work much faster and more effectively.

After one week, you can stop listening to The Exorcism Rite, and you would only need to listen to Energy Body/Aura Clearing Cleansing once per week after listening to it for a few weeks.

So you would only be left with two daily additions in the long term: Subconscious Limits Removal and Love, Gratitude and Appreciation. Both of those audios can give back much more than the time spent listening to them in the form of the results you can experience from other fields (and perhaps in your life in general) afterwards.

8 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations, much appreciated.
The reason why I am hesistant about adding fields is not because of the time I would spend listening, it is because I don’t want to overload my system with too much information and stress myself out.

I will look into those, thank you very much

4 Likes

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face: I think Subconscious Limits Removal is likely to help your system process more different energies and help relieve some overload, as some overload can come from the force created by our subconscious resistances.

The other three audios are clearing or similarly supportive fields. As such, the energetic information from those fields would most likely produce a net result opposite of adding to burdens on your system and actually help relieve stresses, especially as the effects build over time.

5 Likes

i couldnt find “Reach for the stars”

could u plz help me with it?

4 Likes

I agree with @uial on Subconscious Limits removal. It is the top most field where a replacement is yet to be found. If you are into morphic field, you should always have it in your stack. It makes the fields work much better.

I have been listening to the Subconscious Limits Removal for the past 17 months straight, not even missing a day. Listening once is more than enough.

I always have a thought that everyone has it in their stack , until now.

7 Likes

I just discovered there is a version without music. This really is very convenient.

6 Likes

I really enjoy the music… I listen from the Youtube channel the ver 2.0 one. But have been listening the old one too. So a total of 17 months.

But the music will be really good, particularly at the very end.

3 Likes

It’s from the patreon. I just discovered it in my downloads.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/subconscious-no-30136795

4 Likes

Thanks for the help :blush:

1 Like