Asking for advice on my stack

just buy it or it will be no longer there lol.

Thanks man. You convinced me.
It makes sense on many levels, even if you just consider using it to get money to buy other fields.
It is just that sometimes I have problems buying things for myself, even though I really want them

1 Like

So I ordered Abundance & Prosperity Tag now.
I don’t know why but Slow Down Time stopped working…
My life has been extremely chaotic lately, I will redo my whole schedule, stack, habits, everything today.

3 Likes

A little update.
It’s a bit depressing.
Nonetheless, you got to move on.

• Slow Down Time: I really have no idea why but it seems like this stopped working for me and now time is just as it was before. My best guess is that it is because my daily routine is 99% repetitive, so this counters the field. Otherwise, no idea.

• Weight Gainer: This one really saddens me, but again: Stopped working and now I am where I was before. I increased my listening time from 2 times a day for 3 days to 3 times a day for 4 days.
    I really want this to work, since it means the world to me.

• Wealth Sigil: Also stopped working. My clue is that I started to expect things too much and got obsessed.

• Transmutation of Lower and Basal Energies: This one is a blessing, works perfectly fine, but I will combine it with Dopamine Overload, when urges arise, so I transmute the energy but also pull my attention from it.

• Confidence, Dominane, Authority Sigil: I think we hit a point where results are constant. Now I just put it on and I know I will be more confident in a matter of minutes. Works very smoothly and well now. How long has it been? I guess about 4-5 weeks? I think about 4 weeks.

• Productivity Tag: Similar to above, but not quite yet. Let’s say it like this: My laziness increased 100fold lately, and when I have this tag on, I can’t sit still but it still doesn’t get me to do something productive. Maybe we will get there in 1 week.

• Confidence & Fear Reduction Mandala: This one is a blessing. Perfect synergy with Confidence Sigil and Transmutation. Love it.

• Depression, Anxiety, Stress Removal: Also works very well. Whenever I feel (too) depressed, I play it a few times and I feel way better.

3 Likes

I’m currently listening to this stack by SM:

1. Subconscious Limits
  2. Cleaning Aura
  3. Clear all negative energy and entity removal
  4. Love, gratitude and appreciation
  5. Animal Empathy/Telepathy
  6. Ultimate Beauty Reloaded (HypnoDaddy)
  7. Perfect Intelligence (Hypnodaddy)
    My goal is be more spiritual as well as in other aspects. Any advice if this playlist is fine?
1 Like

Your playlist is fine as long as you can handle the effects of 7 videos daily. Two years ago when I started listening to Sapien videos, I used only 5 videos, including Subconscious Limits and Clear all negative energy. The results were rapid and effective.That’s why Sapien recommended only 4-5 videos at the start cause if you use more than that, the results may be slow and may take longer, although this is subjective, depending on the user. Over time, I think a user can increase the number of videos he listens to. I also used Hypnodaddy’s Travel the World sub over a year ago and to my surprise, in about 2 weeks, I received 2 generous, separate offers from 2 US-based relatives to sponsor me and 2 family members for vacations, including round trip fares, accomodations and some pocket cash, one to Singapore and the other one to the US mainland.

8 Likes

Just wanted to share with you something really powerful I came across with:

Now hear me out. I know what you may be thinking. I am also a rather “stiff guy” who doesn’t like this expression-stuff. But I know that expression is just part of human nature and movement is part of expression. So I just tried it for 5 minutes right now, after procrastinating on it for days.
Let me just say it is very powerful. I did it without the screaming and stomping since I live in an apartment, but just the movement does something very very profound.
Actually, when I punched the air in my rage, I felt just like I did when I was a child and did the same.
I felt connected to all these moments in my childhood when I’d be angry and punch the air.
Then I suddenly felt very very sad and started sobbing without actually crying…

This is really profound and I urge you to try it to assist your system in processing trauma

3 Likes

Update:
I think I have fallen into the trap of chaos, of wanting to use every field in existence right now.
My body is dealing with very very heavy stuff right now and I haven’t respected it enough because I wanted everything instantly. This also caused the fields to take longer to show results.

So what I am going to do now, is to cut every field that does something I can do myself with a bit of effort. Actually, I am not even using this many fields a day, it is just that they change a lot, that’s the problem.

Good news though: I have been using Quad’s Hair Loss Formula consistently and it did a very good job! My hair is almost completely restored.

3 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that.
I was just going to say, there is some massive energy shift in my body right now, like never before. I have been feeling a certain I only feel when my body processes something and I just tried to support it with Trauma Release, instantly got worse.
So for now I’ll just let my body be until it smooths out.

6 months… you know… That’s part of the problem. I got 3 opinion on things and it constantly changes from one to another.
At first I want to brute force my way to success: Money, Dating, working out, Lucid Dreaming and what not, at all costs!
Then I notice that I stress myself out too much and add some stress-relief-stuff.
And then I realize it’s just too much and I got to stop.

I just got to admit, I am really lacking in… I dont know what to call it- in this regard.
The things I want are just so diverse.

Thank you very much for helping me, I will think about your question

2 Likes

I got an idea. I will figure out what the meta-features behind my goals are and then choose the corresponding fields.
Thank you

3 Likes

Welp. This is way harder than I thought. I don’t see a way out for now. I will think about how to solve this

Here is what I have come up with for now:

• Depression, Stress, Anxiety Reversal
  • Release Trauma
  • Brain Regeneration
  • Willpower
  • Weight Gainer

Since I am accustomed to most of them, I will add over time the following:

• Wealth-Tag
  • Producivity-Tag
  • Transmutation

This is my best idea for now

2 Likes

A very interesting playlist and very valuable advice.
Thank you very much for sharing!

4 Likes

The Abundance & Prosperity Tag is here.
So, let’s see. Thanks to @RazingTommy s advice I will focus more on my wellbeing with the fields.
This isn’t about the 4-fields-rule, I just want to be more gentle with my body and not overload it, and instead help it regenerate.
So these will be the audios I will use for now:

• Weight Gainer
  • Unstoppable Will Power
  • Become Whole
  • Lucid Dreaming

That’s it. No other audios. The only other fields I use are Abundance Tag and Productivity Tag and from time to time Confidence Tag.

Less is more is the way for me to go.

6 Likes

Excellent idea, has a lot of similarities with conceptual thinking.
I also recommend you to try Elliot Hulse’s Trauma Release technique (video above) You can feel the effects instantly afterwards

1 Like

Update:

I am gaining weight. Right now I gained about 5 pounds. Since I started listening I started too eat much more completely naturally. Might be placebo, but I don’t think so. The only way to tell is if it keeps going like this. I will definitely know when I gain 6 more pounds.
What I also noticed is that I look fuller, before I gain weight

5 Likes

Yes exactly so don’t focus on things that are negative like don’t focus on negative entity, trauma release, depression, self healing and self acceptance, subconscious limits dissolver etc… and focus on things like Confidence, unconditional love, attract love, attract wealth. Right?

1 Like

Update:

I keep gaining weight and my appetite has increased a lot compared to before. People even commented on it.
I had not a single lucid dream since I am using the LD field, which is for about 2 weeks. I’ll continue using it, I am also using techniques, but what I don’t understand about the field is that when I used it the first time, I had a very vivid dream. Then I stopped for about a week or so. When I used it again, I had a very short, but nonetheless lucid dream the first or second night of usage. This was months ago.
When I use it now, nothing happens. My dreams are very colorless and lack vividness a lot.
It’s like I did nothing to improve their quality.
My suspiscion is that it is because of the other fields and stuff I am currently using, which cause my subconscious to need more time to process it.

Edit: Regarding Productivity Tag and Prosperity Tag.
Productivity Tag gives me a sense of not-wasting-time, which is rather subtle. But I get conscious of how I am procrastinating and when I wear it for longer periods it fills me with enough energy to do the tasks. Again, rather subtle but so far I finished every task when I wore it, I think.
Prosperity Tag… I haven’t earned a single penny yet, but I notice that I generate some really good ideas to earn money.

3 Likes

I’m using the paid field.

The problem is I can’t sleep to the sound. How do you do it?

Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like