Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)

Astaxanthin is a deep red-orange marine carotenoid pigment, Astaxanthin is considered a powerful naturally-occurring antioxidant.

It has been linked by researchers to many potential health benefits including healthier skin, physical endurance, heart health, joint pain, anti-inflammatory and may have anti cancer effects. Numerous studies have indicated that astaxanthin has potential health-promoting effects in the prevention and treatment of various diseases including chronic inflammatory diseases, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, diabetic nephropathy, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, eye diseases, skin diseases, exercise-induced fatigue and male infertility.

Carotenoids have gained much attention in recent years due to their beneficial effects on human health. Around 750 carotenoids have been identified and researched and they are most typically known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.

This has simulant of Astaxanthin, but also some creation of Aspartic acid and the induced production of Dsup (damage suppressor protein) (by instructing RNA) this gene and the protein it produces is unique to the tardigrade, that suppresses the occurrence of DNA breaks by radiation. Tardigrade’s have an exceptional tolerance to harsh environmental stresses because of this, So generally it provides a robust protection from hydroxyl radicals and ionizing radiation, with a few more general protectant effects.

3 - 4 times is fine.

Of course the more long term advantages would be a far better survival rate for not well shielded space flight, or general exposure to radioactivity. On the rare chance this happens of course

55 Likes

Thank you Capt. I will be getting this for my dad soon to use with Nerve Damage Help.

Edit: nvm it says Diabetic Nephropathy not Neuropathy, oops.

4 Likes

@moderators the release bot posted a strange link. it should be…

it put some random numbers in the link, and it incorrectly put an ‘‘a’’ instead an ‘‘I’’ after .com/

4 Likes

This is really a big field.

In this world we live, we never know just when would be our luck to be exposed to sometimes irreversible side effects of radiation + other many harmful massive technology creations, or awful mistakes that can change or destroy our lives in the blink of an eye.

This is probably a field we all should have at hand, and one day… remember this i say, we would be thankful we have it.

@SilverZuzu @Hugh

18 Likes

:wink::+1:t2:

11 Likes

bought immediately! … long live to Gumroad! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Wow Sapien been reading our comments and concerns. Really appreciate this.
However, I never understood how he is able to tell the body through the use of fields to make something so specific.

3 Likes

You convinced me. It’s on my list.

3 Likes

I notice increased attention from listening to this audio.

I’m not sure if this effect could be from the Astaxanthin or Aspartic Acid, but Astaxanthin is neuroprotective:

12 Likes

Thanks for posting the PubMed paper.
After reading it, I decided to buy this field.
Astaxanthin crosses the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB)
Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant

Skim the PubMed paper until u get to the pull down table, which labels all the things it has proven to help in mice and rat studies.

8 Likes

Initial testimonial: I ran roughly 33 miles yesterday around Mount Saint Helens. Normally, I’d be feeling a little sore/stiff the following day. after 4 plays of this my body feels fresh, alert, and new. I was feeling pretty down about being away from the internet and missing out on the Ambrosia Redux release, but with this and the rest of the longevity series are some serious treasures! Grateful Dream :pray:t3:

Some pics from the run :running_man: :relieved:

51 Likes

Beautiful, looks nice and cool up there. Views the pics longingly

11 Likes

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

2 Likes

:blush: love you zuzu :two_hearts:

virtual hugs

3 Likes

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks!
(I needed that!)

6 Likes

Regarding the damage supressor protein, from what I read it is really good at preventing stresses such as radiation damage but does anyone know if it undos the damage as well? Asking for someone that has permenant nerve damage from an MRI many years ago. All responses much appreciated

1 Like

Try
Nerve Damage Help: New Release

and the multitude of “brain stack” audios that focus on nerve connections, growth, and repair.

12 Likes

This doctor is absolutely great I watch his videos

1 Like

Thank you OM! We’ve been listening to that one quite abit and it does help alittle but the damage is very severe. Also been using Plasma Protocol with Blueprint of Life and Vagus nerve but I havn’t tried any of the brain fields yet, great idea.

2 Likes