Asthma Thread - Respiratory Diseases, Breathing Problems

I create this thread for all of us who suffer from Respiratory Diseases, including Asthma, also this thread is for anyone who has Breathing Problems, no matter the causes (allergies, physiological or psychological problems, immunity problems or any other issues and causes, known or unknown); I also wish that many of us would create such threads, for different diseases, where we can pool our knowledge regarding Fields and other Solutions for our/anyone’s problems.

5 Likes

First of all, Thank You so Much, @Captain_Nemo for helping us, for offering So Many Solutions for our problems and needs! :pray:

This field helps anyone who has allergies, and thus respiratory problems (although perhaps not anyone who has allergies has breathing issues); it can be listened to for more than 3 times, if anyone requires/needs so.

More information and comments, including feedback, you can find on the Youtube audio or here:

Disclaimer: this thread (and any other such thread) does not replace other threads, like Testimonials, Stories, Journeys or the Threads dedicated for the fields mentioned here.

2 Likes

Super Human RNA field has the gene which makes your mitochondria use oxygen more effciently. The high-altitude adaptation gene. Not a solution to the root cause but definitely welcome.

3 Likes

@Light_Gnome Wow, never knew that; Thank you for telling me/us. :pray:

@GoddessAndGodOfAll Thank you. :pray: I have not tried anxiety field Yet.
Super Lung Trainer is a Must for anyone struggling with breathing issues, I try to listen to it daily; I guess it can help in/with sports, endurance and body building as well.

I guess so; my health issues started after emotional negativity, loss, sorrow, etc., so I guess anxiety can be added to that list of (potential) triggers for asthma attack(s).

Lol - I try to not create so many replies, that’s why I’m building/stacking this reply.

Same, brother.

2 Likes

Super lung trainer and anxiety field should be good too

@SoulStar33 np bro! lol

I figured anxiety could trigger an asthma attack too

And it’s okay bro, i got the memo and followed along lol hope you having a nice day/night man

:pray: :)

1 Like

From a reply to @Hauru, from another thread:

I wanted to post this here, just in case someone suffers from allergies and has breathing issues or just suffers from any respiratory disease and/or (just) has breathing problems and that person/these persons might find this information (to be) helpful.
Again, it/that was/is My experience.

1 Like

These might also help you breathe better, depending on your situation, on your diagnosis/disease; Today was an interesting day, I woke up almost breathless and immediately I listened to the allergy field, yet, although it helped a little (I listened like at least 5 times), it seems that it was not allergy per se which troubled me horribly, yet something else; next, I chose Lymphatic Effussion×2, then Restoration from the Long Haul×3 and then it was the time for Virus Disruptor ver. 2.0 (30 minutes - sometimes I use it even more); NOW THESE 3 REALLY HELPED, especially Virus Disruptor!

I Breathe 10× Better after that!!!
I have not listened to these virus fields in the last few days And again I felt cold after waking up, my hands and feet freezing…
Hmm, it looks like these d***** viruses are something that I have to fight against on a daily basis…
My life would really suck (it would be hell all the time), without these creations from Sapien Medicine.

Thank you, Captain, Sammy and thanks to everyone who helps you and your channels (Humans, Deities, Angels, Everyone, Who directly or indirectly help us)!

Edit: I almost forgot - if you don’t use cards, sigils and mandalas, you are skipping great content, these help with all kinds of health problems and many issues, thus directly or indirectly helping you breathe better.

@Light_Gnome Wow! Thank you for THAT List of Fields. :pray:

Helpful fields

• Enhanced Blood Circulation
  • Alchemical Jing Charged Blood
  • Far Infrared
  • The Platelet Rich Plasma Blood (I imagine)
  • Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood
  • Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
  • Hydrogen Accumulation and Fission (I imagine)
  • Lung Restoration and Strengthening 2.0
  • Breathe of The Belly
  • Super Lung Trainer
  • Bone and Organ Breathing
  • Super Mutant RNA
  • Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Anti-Allergy)
  • Sinus Drainage
  • Blood Purifier +
  • The Lymphatic Effusion
  • The Quintessence of Marrow
  • Nitric Oxide Boost
  • more
2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/75352433?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

Also, Exercise, Exercise Daily, Move and Your Lungs/Body and Breath(ing) Will Thank You, Exercise = Better Breathing!

I want to get rid of my inhaler, started this experiment, this project in/on 24th December 2022 - let’s see how many days I can go without it, hopefully with trial, with experimentation, with the right fields, that chapter is Over.

I felt cold TODAY and I tried:

Virus Disruptor ver 2.0 (device 1) and HGF (,allergy field on device 2), relief on the moment still not much improvements, there were other causes;

NEXT: Sinus and Throat and Chords (again, at the same time, on 2 devices)

After those, I listened to:
Fungus field (device 1) and Lymphatic Effussion+ (device 2)

Then, I listened to this playlist:

I Breathe Better, Yet I still feel phlegm…
Hmm, what else?

I DO NOT WANT TO RELY ON MY INHALER ANYMORE And I’m Trying Ways to get rid of it, I want to End This Horrible Chapter in My Life (cold, allergies, phlegm, breathing issues, etc., ONCE AND FOR ALL!

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
THANK YOU!

Edit: After a two days of no inhaler, I had to do it, I had to take it this evening… Sigh.
For Now, I can Not get rid of it.

Context and After Thoughts: I no longer need gel for hemorrhoids or medication for allergies, thanks to Sapien Medicine, so I thought that I Can get rid of Inhaler, but it seems that it’s not the time, Yet…

1 Like

Following.

1 Like

Trying to get rid of inhaler and sickness in general is a long term business… :sweat_smile:
I just wish that overnight I’m perfectly healthy. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes