Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production (for Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects)

Description:

Hepatocyte Growth Factor is actually what your liver uses to regenerate. This video works on increasing your own production throughout your entire body to work as an Anti-Allergic and Anti Inflammatory effect) Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) is known to influence a number of cell types and regulate various biological activities including cytokine production, cell migration, proliferation, and survival. Thus, HGF is now recognized to be a key factor in the prevention and attenuation of disease progression. We have reported that HGF reduces allergic airway inflammation, airway hyperresponsiveness, remodeling, and development of Th2 cytokines as well. (excerpt from https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstra… ) In mice models, it has also been shown to significantly suppresses Collagen-Induced Arthritis. Use 2-3 times for inflammation and allergy relief and then as needed. Be sure to use your medicines and be responsible, for example, if you have a nut or shellfish allergy, do not use this as an excuse to consume the things dangerous for you.

40 Likes

I have been waiting for this a long time. Looking forward to using this and ditching my creams/ointments for my sporadic, itchy skin allergies. Hopefully, this gets uploaded to Patreon by next month.

8 Likes

@skyhigh yes!! I am waiting for Stomach, Intestinal Healing and now this one!

7 Likes

Maoshan, in the meantime, I listen to the Glutathione audio twice daily and it really helped in minimizing, holding off my allergies.

9 Likes

Hepatocyte Growth Factor is actually what your liver uses to regenerate.

This potentially could be an enhancement to the Liver Regeneration field (if not already included - @uial can confirm!)

9 Likes

Hepatocyte Growth Factor production is induced in the Liver Cirrhosis Treatment field! :smiley:

From the description:

The energetic/morphic information encoded in this video will cause you body to produce high amounts of Hepatocyte growth factor and Epidermal growth factor specifically targeted to your liver, these factors help with liver regeneration and restoration of functions.

13 Likes

The best thing for me is the “Anti-Inflammatory” effect! That sounds awesome!

11 Likes

Ye peeee!

2 Likes

I have injuries that will not heal at all, I will use this one in hopes of providing some help

8 Likes

I can imagine what that feels like, hope this can help you! Wishing you speedy recovery.

6 Likes

Thank you :rose: DreamWeaver!!

6 Likes
10 Likes

Waitwut?!?? :heart_eyes: :100: :+1:

Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production. (For Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects)

Hepatocyte Growth Factor is actually what your liver uses to regenerate. This videos works on increasing your own production throughout your entire body to work as an Anti-Allergic and Anti Inflammatory effects) Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) is known to influence a number of cell types and regulate various biological activities including cytokine production, cell migration, proliferation and survival. Thus, HGF is now recognized to be a key factor in the prevention and attenuation of disease progression.

We have reported that HGF reduces allergic airway inflammation, airway hyperresponsiveness, remodeling and development of Th2 cytokines as well. (excerpt from https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstra… )

In mice models, it has also been shown to significantly suppresses Collagen-Induced Arthritis. Use 2-3 times for inflammation and allergy relief and then as needed. Be sure to use your medicines and be responsible, for example if you have a nut or shellfish allergy, do not use this as an excuse to consume the things dangerous for you.

15 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking of “how nice if there was X…” and they appear. I was just having an allergic reaction to something two days ago. And now this appears. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thanks for this reality.

1 Like

Wow I don’t have any allergies but the ‘anti inflammatory’ effects part looks very nice to me. Many of the pains and swelling we have is due to inflammation. This would provide relief to many people :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks Dreamweaver and team! Thanks a lot!!!

6 Likes

Yes, hepatocyte growth factor has a neurotrophic and neuroprotective effect, amongst other beneficial effects on the nervous system.

14 Likes

Absolutely loving the new Avatar :eyes::grinning:

5 Likes