Astral Projection

I have attached a list of books on astral projection and lucid dreaming.

Here is a link for a huge list of books
Just use what you need and discard the rest.

3 Likes

Do you guys get the ringing in the ears still? I was freaked out hearing that one night.

There is an interesting channel on YouTube the same guy got a good Ama on reddit about AP. It took him a few months to see lotto numbers and he won some money cause language and words are difficult to make out on the Astral Plane communication is via telepathy.

4 Likes

Ryan Cropper on YouTube focus a lot on teaching methods to project. You could also read these books…

Journeys out of the Body - Robert Munroe
Leaving the Body - D. Scott Rogo

Those are amazing books to read. Also, Robert Munroe has an audio course, called Hemi-Sync - The Gateway. This course will train you to go deep inside and realize the true power of your self. As you go on it’ll get you to remote view and astral project. If you’re not ready for spiritual growth, then stick to books

5 Likes

Yeah Ryan cropper is good. I first learned AP from his videos

1 Like

Has anyone astral projected to a black hole? If yes what is like on there?

And the earth core?

11 Likes

Has anyone noticed certain Sapien audios assisting in creating OBEs?

2 Likes

The updated field The Schuman Resonance, when looped. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dream posted this in another topic:

Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal combined together might also help, as ego dissolution can assist with becoming less attached to limiting perceptions of our consciousness’s presence within our physical body.

Crown & 3rd Eye Chakra (Gumroad) and Shen Yang help develop different, new awarenesses of our consciousness as well.

16 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, but how do you exactly listen to the theta audio, do you listen to it whilst sleeping, before sleeping, and how long do you listen to it for, and how many day’s to see results?

I think we need a “@uial” field - who remembers ALL the fields, can stack them together based on the problem at hand, knows all the nitty-gritty details of the fields, and all this at the drop of a hat! We need a field that can help us do that!!

17 Likes

He is like a robot :smiley:. We appreciate you for all your work!

6 Likes

Hello, I’m curious to know what it’s like to travel in the astral realm with some of the tools available to us.

Can we travel with our Dragons?
Level up at a much “faster” rate working with them there?
Are you trying to learn to consciously astral project? what are you doing to accomplish this?

3 Likes

I would also like to know
I keep postponing this goal of learning astral projection…

2 Likes

I wish we had some astralnaughts on the forums that would give us glimpses of their journeys with their words…

Like a dream thread, but instead of dreams, astral voyages!

I’m sure they would speak of going on journeys along side the beings, servitors and deities in their life

I always heard we could, i wish people would talk about it in the open though…

3 Likes

With VR functionality for the as of yet astral noobs like me to join in

1 Like

:laughing:

Sounds like a future Sapien medicine product in the year 2030 where we can upload dreams and such to computers

Instead of a tour of the cosmos like we did as a community with the alien energy infusion meditations, a tour of the astral planes!

1 Like

Have you seen these threads?

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Forgot about those lol

1 Like

should we make a chat group?
i`ve started with day 1 from Mastering Astral Projection: 90-day Guide to Out-of-Body Experience last week but didn’t get to day 2 yet lol

3 Likes

If you guys do, invite me pls :pray: lol

2 Likes