Astral travel

My body.

Dude I’m a guy who sometimes loses the ability to speak because I overthink. I’m on a whole new level.

I’m gonna try alien intercession. Now what is an acceptable amount of time to do this before they give me an out of body experience? A week? A month?

Play the mindfulness audio daily. And meditate.

Im not part of the beings that gets called when someone plays alien intercession bro,

I can’t speak for them.

CAN they help? Definitely, and much more.

WILL they? That’s between you and them.

It’s best to do it yourself , and not wait for a knight in shining armour.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try to meditate for an hour daily. Maybe start the star exercise. And ask aliens for help.

1 Like

Overthinking is also a sign of low confidence.

Theres no need to “overthink” anything,

Theres a part of you that knows exactly what needs to be done, and when its to be done.

Most just never meet that part of themselves because they lack confidence ;)

There are also levels to confidence, most people think they are confident but thats just all ego.

REAL confidence gives such mental clarity that the world literally becomes your playground, and you know what game to play ;)

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m fully aware that I lack confidence. I’m actually a very socially anxious/nervous guy but I override the uncomfortable feelings and just be social and do things that I am actually scared of. But that’s just my willpower and faith. Not true confidence. Just kinda do things mechanically nowadays bro.

Any reason youre not using the confidence mandala…?

Attach one of those sewing ropes
(rip english) and turn into a necklace, and just keep on you 24/7.

After a few weeks the changes will be more permanent.

3 Likes

Haha I’ll start wearing it after Christmas. Basically I left all the mandalas except the Thor and the Productivity mandala at home. I’ll start wearing it after I get home.

You staying in some unhabited remote island?

Printing and laminating doesnt cost much, just get it.

No delaying!! ;D

2 Likes

Haha will do. Just one month lol.

Btw this is turning into a new discussion but any reason why my ego won’t just die already? I’ve been hurt, insulted and humiliated a lot since my early teens but man, ego is still strong. You think it would just wither away with all that trauma…

Or do I need a stronger dose?

(I swear I’m not doing this to garner pity/sympathy/attention. Screw that)

Amygdala healing seems to have removed my fear of talking in public, didn’t make me an extrovert god or anything, but I almost never have any fear of speaking up anymore. Now with the new warrior audio the confidence is supercharging

5 Likes

Matchmaker makes me an extrovert god when I let the energies affect me fully though

3 Likes

The thing is I’ll still talk in public. I’ll even say the most ridiculous embarrassing things and get some thrill out of it for doing a daring thing. But I’ll still have some remnant of nervousness. Don’t know whether that counts.

I’ve been through the same, you just need to be consistent with the audios

2 Likes

Britain :wink:

1 Like

Not sure what youre asking or mean with
“ego is strong”

Are you saying the trauma shouldve dissolved your ego…?

The contrary, it makes it even more defensive and protective of its own survival

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought would happen.
Didn’t know that it would make it even more defensive.

I’d even go so far as to say, that my ego is fragile…

Its the ego that is concerned for your physical survival.

Your higher self couldnt give two fuks about one of many earth characters.

(No offense to the earth characters :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Ah man. So nobody truly gives a fuk eh?

Only people I can think of now that do do that are my parents lol.

Guess I should take Whitney Houston’s advice. Which I already am.

Not like that either…You could have and probably do have guardian agents.

But as I said, its best to count on yourself first.

Theres an old saying I really like ;

“The gods help those who help themselves”.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve heard the monotheistic version of that same saying all my life. But geez, getting real tired of this man. Homeostasis. Let’s hope the aliens give me that PUSH, that I so need to move forward.