Astrological Abundance Buff - Psychic University

Music that is uplifting, high vibe, melodic and that can be looped – all at the same time. Or maybe my soul just resonates with it vibrationally…

1 Like

like I vibe with DESNA tracks

DESNA is much faster and much more techno than this.
To this I can meditate and dance at the same time.
To DESNA one can only go in a club.
With most of DESNA’s tracks, her beats are way too fast, way too intense and way too repeating for me.
I cannot play her stuff longer than a few minutes.
It is mostly beats only and almost zero melody.
Very disturbing for my natural brain wave pattern.
Therefore I am not even listening to the fields that come with DESNA music.
Of course this is all my personal taste.

2 Likes

Hello friends, any updates from AAB?

Any insights so far from those who purchased? I would love to know any insights :100:

Thanks in advance :pray:

2 Likes

How are you doing with this? Been 90 days. :moneybag: :smiley:?

1 Like

Hello @Psychic_University . I’ve been using this field about a week (along with many others from recent sale purchases :slight_smile: ) and am feeling fantastic.

As you stated previously that focusing on a digital version of your mandala/images is just as effective as printed versions, would it be ideal if we were to keep this same image potentially visible on a device while we worked on something else (on another laptop screen) - but then the computer with the image went into “screen saver” mode, and blacked out the image, would we need to turn the screen back on to optimize the effects from the image?

2 Likes

I think so

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer
Namaste!
If you dont mind, can I please ask you for your guidance?

I am planning to buy this one and blessing from the solar system soon as we finally have pay in instalments option using paypal, so I was wondering, if buy the 2 mentioned ones make sense or buying the astrological beast would be ideal?
If I buy the 2 audios, how do you think I should stack them and how many times I should listen? Do you think I should also buy the Elixir of luck in that case, as I really wanna focus on enhancing my luck overall.
Hoping you would reply, I tried reaching PU but could not get any response from him about the same.

@Psychic_University please clarify my doubt. I have been following your enlightenedstates and gumroad posts for a long time and finally planning to settle down for your astrological abundance buff and also sapien medicine nft wealth manifesto and astrological beast.

My question is can I use Abundance buff, Sapien medicine Wealth Manifesto and Astrolgical beast in a Playlist or will they clash since all the mentioned fields changes placements.

My priority of the purchase is to remove all astrological blocks towards money and let it flow freely.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi, mitv!
Welc to the Forum

1 Like

Hi and welcome!

While the template used for Astro Abundance buff is fixed at the 500 natal charts, the way this template is integrated is smart and adapts to each situation.

Astro abundance buff won’t change your placements the way you’re probably thinking. The placement is there for a reason. Not only that, you were born with it, and your entire being is used to experiencing things that way. I could change your Jupiter and put it in another sign and another house, sure, but this has consequences. Personally, I prefer to do it in another way. You will still get most of the benefits while keeping your most important cycles and respecting your original templates.

Let me give you an example: the ‘richest Nakshatra’ is at a point where your Moon is debilitated. Would you sign for having this fully installed into your chart? Imagine having to deal with a debilitated moon out of nowhere, not being used to it at all.

That said, you can expect great things from this field. It’s smart and will give you what you’re looking for.

This

13 Likes

Imagine if this field is made to change our placements. This thread will be full of testimonial. Because it will make your real body and subconscious mind have absolute abundance natal chart, and replace our current chart.
If it doesn’t change our placements then it is not permanent. It is like, for example, give our fire (sun aries since born) some water (sun pisces, from this field) without wanting to extinguish it. Even it is smart, we can’t really make water + fire, or earth + air work or combine together without hurting them.
Or more like Ashwini Nakshatra and Hasta Nakshatra are “installed” in one person. It will confuse his/her subconscious mind if one has both.
In order to fully work, one must remove the previous and replace it with new one.
Also because one planet can not have more than one sign (Vedic/Western etc).
We have free will, we can decide to change anything in our body.

If my zodiac is “alive”, i want my zodiac to respect me not me respect them. Because zodiac is part of my traits, not me part of them.

1 Like

chills, literally, chills after reading this, I can only imagine that happening, however it would have positive and negatives to it, any chance you would consider making something for Rahu/Ketu or lillith?

Was thinking the same.
But they already have Lilith in their Patreon.

1 Like

ohh, let me check that out, thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Psychic_University,

What is the difference between:

A) “change the natal chart placements”

and

B) “install Top 500 natal charts into your baseline natal chart” ?

Does A) mean to change the whole initial baseline?
And does B) mean to add additional energies on top of the initial baseline?

What type of consequences would that be?
Would then my personality setup and character traits that make up my current incarnation also change?

What would be the potential risks of doing so?
Messing up with my own / my Higher Selves’ initial life plan for this incarnation?

Do you think it is a good idea to change the whole initial baseline if one is aware of all the consequences and is okay with becoming a completely new personality?
Would you do this onto yourself?

I am still new to astrology and don’t understand this yet.

All my questions here are coming from a place of the fascination of being able to change anything within the game while still being inside of it (finding that hex editor that can change any game paramater and to turn the general simulator into my own personal fun simulator).

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

only if I could turn around places of my Venus and Saturn. 🥲🥲🥲🥲

1 Like

Where is your placement of Saturn if you don’t mind me asking. In your birth chart?

Hi @Imogen , allow me to share my chart with you,

The reason I say I wish I could change it because my Saturn is directly looking at venus and it makes it impossible for me to have any love in my life, irrespective of what I do or listen to! :(

Also, my Rahu Mahadasha is going on until 2035.

1 Like

I’m sorry. Ya by the looks of your chart alone it is tough but you should try to remind yourself focus on other things you know. How old are you now btw.

Btw sorry for spamming this thread. Please move this thread somewhere @moderators

1 Like