Astrological Abundance Buff - Psychic University

Very true, trying to stay strong but the Rahu & Saturn make it impossible to keep my sh*t together, but still trying.

@moderators
Letā€™s move the general PU astro discussion here:

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Lonewolf, PU is very patient and answers most questions, but I am sure he is getting flooded with many questions so he might not have gotten to your question.

If I had to choose between the two, my choice would be Astrological Buff. To minimize my stack and to reduce the number of astrology fields, I usually stick with the ā€œBuffā€ fields which are awesome.

There are many Astrology/Zodiac related fields and in my quest to keep the stacks simple, I just use these in the morning:

• Astrological Abundance Buff
  • Blessings from Solar System
  • Elixir of Luck
  • Elixir of Life
  • Elixir of Energy

I usually repeat each twice and thatā€™s it!

PU did note I think on patreon that looping the Elixir of Luck field may produce stronger luck.

16 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind response, gratitude! @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

The Elixir of Luck has such an amazing music, I wanna loop it for hoursā€¦

But the more I loop it, the more disruptive (luck) events can happen, right?

When others meet the Santa Claus:

xmas3

When I meet the Santa Claus:

xmas2

:joy:

6 Likes

The first version? Yes, likely.

3 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University . Iā€™ve purchased each of your Astrological series creations, and I am loving them.

As Iā€™ve also recently picked up your Expanse, Omega Love, Earth Therapy, and Max Human 2 (along with Quasi Kinetic Field), it seems like I may need to use far fewer loops (2 total) than before, along with more selective fields. I am currently somewhere around 25-30 different fields per day in total. Currently, the only fields of yours that Iā€™m ā€œrotatingā€ are the workout-related fields, playing them on days when I run or go to the gym. Would you have an opinion on this?

On a different note, I did read someone saying that you suggested to only use the Astrological fields only 2-3x per week. It seems Iā€™ve always been told that the key to results with morphic/energy fields is to use them every day. As Iā€™ve been using almost all of them on a daily basis, could you please share if this is correct? If so, would this ā€œalternatingā€ approach (only using once every other day) apply to any of your other fields (besides Hyperphantasia)?

Thanks so much.

4 Likes

Then why donā€™t you make a field with no intended consequences? :slightly_smiling_face: I am sure if you have the audacity to criticize someone, then you can back it up with your action.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine to use them every day.

It depends. My advice is to sense the subconscious guidance of how much of each field you need.

4 Likes

Anyone has result?

1 Like

Using it diligently for 12 weeks now, little to no result, unfortunately.

1 Like

Did u stack it up with real life effort?

Without it or a significant amount of it, itā€™s harder or even less likely, depending on your overall energy work.

1 Like

Yes ofcourse, I have been working really hard at my workplace trying my best but things just donā€™t seem to workout for me these past few months, workplace has been a mess for me, finances are bad too. @Powren

2 Likes

Try adding malleable ego and attract wealth from Sapien.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be able to afford malleable ego, but I can definitely add attract wealth in the mix, thank you for the suggestion! @batukhan

1 Like

Someone posted in a thread (I believe it was in the Karma Master System discussion) that the previous 100 years of love and money karma are now being annulled. In addition, this may relate to your other astrological placements. PU has the ā€œHeal effects of difficult placementsā€ (or something like this) field on Patreon, it works. Also, Astrologically Inclined works to resolve these issues.

3 Likes

Wealth Generation and Financial Protector work but not always.

1 Like

I do have a playlist where I play the field suggested by you followed by sun, moon, Jupiter, etc bro.

1 Like

Have faith, the pieces are moving in the background :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t5: being pretty hopeful! @Psychic_University

5 Likes