Astrological Abundance Buff - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Here you will have installed in your baseline natal chart, the Top 500 natal charts that, together, average best in:

• Abundance in a general way, in all areas of life
  • Wealth and Possessions
  • Monetary Luck

Everything is done using your current natal chart template as a basis and working the benefits from there. Additionally, it will remove the blockages in these areas of your current natal chart template, so these energies can be expressed in their highest form.

It also will create a database of skills from all these charts, and feed them to your subconscious every time you listen to the audio, with a smart field teaching it how to use these skills in the best way for you to manifest abundance and wealth in your life.

This last part is the passive effect of the Mandala. The Image for this file also has a stream of sentences about these skills being fed directly to your subconscious, like on the Patreon file ‘Higher Self Subliminal Messages for a Better You’. Like sleeping with songs when learning a new language, this should accelerate the process of learning and integrating everything even further.

-8:48 min audio- and 2.28 MB Image

24 Likes

Got fired last week. Bought this with my last salary to see if it can make my life easier. I have enough money left to survive for 3 more months. Hopefully this reels something good in

15 Likes

Sorry to hear my friend, I am sure this is just a turning point in your journey leading to wonderful things.

Don’t forget the magical Sapien audios (on YouTube, on Patreon):

• Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • A Life of Magical Abundance
  • Attract Wealth & Abundance
  • Attract More Love (old version)

I have personally heard SO MANY folks telling me that these fields have changed their life for good…

PU also has these fields (I just started using them, so not yet sure but his approach tends to be different and effective IME):

24 Likes

It’s alright I have been jobless after university for like a year.
My biggest problem is my health. My last job didn’t pay that much but I could work from home on my laptop without moving too much and listening through the whole shift to healing fields. Sometimes I don’t know why I buy fields since muscle fields seem to be the only fields that produce noticeable results for me. In some cases I feel something from other fields on the first listen then never again. At this point I might be plasma immune too since somehow they don’t tire me out.

I have those fields, wealth mantra and wowen worlds millions too. I guess I will add in the free ones too, and put more focus on my wealth stack.
Thanks maoshan

5 Likes

If you hit a plateau with Plasma, you can give a few different modalities a try, may be one of them will break the plateau…

• Reiki/Smart Reiki
  • Shamanic Bundle/Bushmen Medicine
  • Cosmo-Volt/Advance Healing with Volt
  • Plasmatron (it is a different take on Plasma)
  • Smart Tapper (a lot of physical issues are rooted in emotional reasons)

I probably repeat this too many times, haha but when I don’t know what I need, I usually loop Angelic Intercession (and say a short prayer to my buddy Michael), either the issue goes away, or I get guidance on what solves the problem…

Also, sometimes complex fields take longer to work, simpler, more pointed fields work faster…

23 Likes

I’m sure it will be money well spent. Just be consistent with it.

5 Likes

First, I wish you all the best. Second, I’d love to hear about any updates or changes since you purchased.

5 Likes

Sure, I’ll write back when i notice something.

6 Likes

For me is hard to judge this field because i’m also using all his other money fields, but so far i haven’t noticed anything tangible after 5 days of use other than slightly uplifting mood after finishing the track.

4 Likes

From the description of A life of Magical Abundance:

Maybe this upliftment in your mood is a sign of abundance being manifested.

8 Likes

yeah i’m sure it is :grinning: lets see what happen after 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Any updates from anyone on this? still debating if I should get it

3 Likes

Yes, by far my favorite Abundance field out there.

Since I have started using it, things naturally unfold and an unexpected path is opening up.
A path that actually started opening up when the Mass Meditation was released, but things did not make any sense at the time.

For those that are lucky to own it, I would strongly recommend to use it with HS Financial Blockage and Overcome a Bad Financial Situation II.

And if you have the means, start with the Best Version of You and finish up with Blessings from the Solar System

Give yourself a week with that stack and see for yourself :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I knew you would have a great experience with it :joy:

4 Likes

It’s a combo of many things man :slight_smile:

Balance such fields with what we chatted about in private, and you should see beautiful results any time soon. Even PU backed this up in another post.

I highly recommend HS Financial Blockage and Overcome a Bad Financial Situation II with it.

Those three work perfectly together.

9 Likes

meditation,

I think is the best, I even mentioned it in the PONR thread, that when i calmed my mind i think the audios started working on me instantly. Do a 5 min meditation in the morning and then go about ur day listening to fields u notice a different from the fields.

I read a comment from quadible replying to somone with the same thing, she said somtimes u need a tip breath to get rid of all the anxiety and u will see the fields start to work

3 Likes

Definitely.

One of the main reason why I get such results with fields, besides the thousands of hours I have spent with those already (including SLR), is because I meditate at least one hour a day on fields important for my evolution.

Having it on the background gives me perhaps 10-20% of the benefits of meditating on them.

Night stack barely 2-5% (and often disrupt my sleep, hence I’m only using recovery fields nowadays)

10 Likes

The music in this one is one of my all time favorites.

Sometimes I loop this just for the uplifting music.

:notes: :relieved: :notes:

6 Likes

I love the Luck Elixir one too! So not DESNA :rofl: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

What type of music is this?