Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ

Mass Meditation 3.0 idea: use the energy systems and attunements of participants to channel energy to Gaia.

E.g. I am a Reiki master. I consider myself to be required to provide Reiki whenever subconsciously called upon. Iโ€™m not sure that everyone who does Reiki feels that way, but plenty do and plenty of higher selves will contribute. So like a higher self light intercession request and stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks for reposting it here man.

Again, for everyone, I believe this was included by Dream.

Content of the field here: Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ - #2 by Borisju

A question asked in private that could perhaps benefits others:

3 Likes

It does not activate my attunements to a significant degree.

Attunements should not just be limited to Reiki either. I have deity and kabbalistic attunements that would be tremendously helpful in this.

anyone who can join now?

2 Likes

Hey friends,

A little bump to remind that this endeavor is still ongoing, with many of us meditating on the field on a daily or weekly basis.

Anyone that wishes to join, even for 5min a week, it is more than welcome :slight_smile:

And if you wish to do it at the same time with other people, please do join our Discord (ask @Divine_Lotus or I an invite) or feel free to join the weekend meditations.

:earth_africa:

8 Likes

Thank you for bumping this :) :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Light reminder that the weekend synchro meditation is in one hour (4pm UTC), and tomorrow at the same time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Joined with intention of inner child healing and sharing that with the family tree + rescue the children

4 Likes

Did we ever get an answer for this? @anon32464289 @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Hello.

You can vote anonymously on the following polls/charts, to let the forum know that you/someone meditated on x date/day

Summary

Or you could say/write in a reply/comment โ€œI meditated on 11,12,13, 16,18, 23 of Februaryโ€ (and you can specify what you meditated for, for whom, etc.) - only if you wish so.

Hopefully more people will follow your example - letโ€™s meditate for a Better Tomorrow and for a Better World. :pray::blush::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::heart:

Vote Anonymously:

• I meditated on 11.02.23 (or 02.11.23, depending on your location and the way you write your date)

0 voters

1 Like

Hey man, as far as I know we were 4/5 people meditating today over the day.

Numbers remain very low, but we keep on going.

:mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s Awesome! :+1::muscle:

3 Likes

โ€œAgain: It is every Saturday & Sunday at 4pm UTC.โ€

So this schedule is still correct?

Iยดd like to join in the next time, if I am in a better place then.

Iยดd just have to open the stream on vimeo or yt and meditate right? I donยดt use discord.

4 Likes

Hasnโ€™t changed.

Yes. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No issues with that. Itโ€™s not mandatory. 'Tis only an invitation :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

It is agreed posting those specific polls is not a good idea for us because that can give others too much unecessary pressure right now and not everyone can be available at the exact time.

It is best that we respect that they have their own times to manage, so the polls may have to be removed or closed.

To keep confusions away within this topic,
send a Direct Private Message to me @anon32464289 for altrnative ideas on โ€˜hypingโ€™ / promoting or anything of the sort that contributes to Mass Meditation

3 Likes

Ok, your choices. :pray:
I just wanted to raise awareness.

5 Likes

Happy youโ€™re part of the gang though :grin:

But yeah, as said in DM, we donโ€™t want to put pressure on people.

Take care :pray:

4 Likes

For this day (Valentines) placing special attention on the following

• Self love / unconditional love
  • Our forum Sapien friends & animals
  • Our community as a whole
  • Children
  • Feminine and womb healing

Supporting :yellow_heart:

1. Urgent healing for my cat
  2. My dog, Copper passed away tonight
  3. Success! My Mom's leg is saved! Thank You Captain and Thank You All! ๐Ÿ™