Urgent healing for my cat

Dear everyone, I beg you to please send healing energy to my cat Mincia. I have noone else I can turn to at this point. Please… She’s been my everything for the past 5 years. She’s all I have, I can’t live without her. I’d appreciate if you could take a minute or few to send the healing / intention that she is miraculously healed.

10 Likes

Healing sent! I hope she makes a full recovery! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello, @Aneta. Welcome. :pray:

There are 2 other channels as well, besides Sapien Medicine, and those are Dream Seeds and Energetic Alchemy - all coming from the same Creator (Dreamweaver).

Here is Heal those around you, from Dream Seeds channel:

You can send her healing energy too - while using/playing that audio/field, look at your cat, think about her, set the intention for the field to heal her.

Much health to your beautiful cat. :pray:

2 Likes

Sent healings!
Also check out Beautiful Beasties

4 Likes

I’ve sent healing too and also asked my nft beings to help further

Can you tell us more about her health problem?

2 Likes

Thank you - I’m acquainted with the album, been playing Animal Regeneration v2 / 3 for her the past few days, though I’m not sure it’s the optimal solution since the field is said to induce the fat cells to become stem sells, while she had already lost a lot of weight and is currently very skinny…

I’m :yellow_heart: :pray: with mass meditation for you

2 Likes

Im asking this because I have a feeling (from intuition and from seeing her pic) you should play virus disruption for animals (on the album) on loop

1 Like

The vet suspected lymphoma ~3 months ago, usg scan showed a growth in her stomach which shrinked over the course of a few weeks under the chemo, she had been doing fine for a few weeks in January and then the vomiting started back again… she’s lost a lot of weight and stopped eating and now even drinking, I’m fearing the worst :sob:

1 Like

also use this:

1 Like

I’m truly sorry :pensive:

We will do our best to help her here. Rest assured.

Also since she is not eating or even drinking she needs fluids and intra venous support. At least glucose. Take her to the emergency vet if you can

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness, may you be blessed :pray:

1 Like

The Smart Hulda Zapper

Yes, try Smart Hulda Zapper and let us know.