Astrological Beast (Astrology Tour)

How loud do you play the beast on:

• 25% Volume
  • 50% Volume
  • 75% Volume
  • 100% Volume
  • 10% Volume (aka when looped in a pocket)

0 voters

Let’s see!

1 Like

i’m curious why you are asking , is there any difference ?

1 Like

Nah, just for fun.

xd

2 Likes

So far I see its either almost blasting it fully 75% when playing. Feeling the basses.

and 10%, usually when we just loop it on our day to day.

3 Likes

Hi, man where can I get this NFT?

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This and the other NFT you have asked about were created from private groups, so there is no where to buy them. Unless someone from the group or that owns it decides to sell it (at whatever price they want) would be posted in this thread only:

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

The mandalas and audios only work for the owner.

You can check the forum basic pages to learn about many topics, you can search by category as well and youll see all the post related to anything.

For instance you can type NFT on the searching bar and it will bring up all the posts.

Also you can start here:

Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

3 Likes

OK thanks for replying man

If anyone wants to sell their copy please let me know.

Negentropically beastly nft

1 Like

Argh argh :grin:

1 Like

gotta step up the hunting game to catch such a beast

1 Like

The beast cannot be caught.

2 Likes

i realize how important is this NFT when i stoped listining to it for few days .also i notice that my subconscious is gradually integreting with the beast and the new astrology placement. it makes me believe in astrology and how it affects our life.

One of the best in my collection!

7 Likes

:muscle::v:

Beast

2 Likes

@veh bro the project is absolutely fantabulous. I have one question though.
In case if I manage to buy one from a pre owner will astrological beast clash with wealth manifesto and abundance buff(pshycic univesity) since all these fields changes placement or can I use all the 3 mentioned fields in a playlist

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I think it should be okay.

1 Like

The results from this field are becoming so much more permanent now. I feel like twice the man I used to be with exponential amounts of self-control, motivation, confidence, balance, etc.

Especially since using it with The Manly Man and The Quintessence of Hypermasculinity. It’s hard for me to sit around being unproductive now. All I wanna do is work and work out.

Life is good! :muscle:

10 Likes

:muscle::slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

I have been trying to capture this beast for a long time and only ones I captured are 2 scammers :wink:.
One just 30 min ago.

4 Likes

Seriously? That sucks. You’ll capture him eventually! And it’ll have been well worth the chase!

1 Like