Astrology Chat

Hey guys,
Venus is stationary and starting it’s retrograde motion soon. In conjunction with Pluto atm. Energies are strong, internal changes and deep transformation in the making.
May we can evolve the best with this energies. :pray:t2:
The way we relate to others according to our deep individual needs, power struggles that pass unnoticed at first glance… hidden motives, like diversion maneuvers all are more at surface during this time imo ( related to the influence of Pluto in this retrograde ) also themes similar to some of the January 2018 can arise again in our life for better understanding.

Always a good idea to listen to planetary audios now :wink:
Venus,
Pluto
Saturn ( the retrograde happens in Capricorn)
Navagraha Homan
Etc.

:pray:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

As well as any fields which will heal any issues you might have on these topics. I’d also add the topics of wealth, career and your place in your public world to the good list posted above.

1 Like

ok roast me or smth… LMAO

I wish I know the language

3 Likes

Do you guys feel overwhelmed today? It’s been crazy :no_mouth:

Or is it just me

2 Likes

I think it’s because of the Venus - Sun conjunction in her retrograde motion.
Now with the Aries moon all will be even more amplified with strong emotions, realizations, etc

5 Likes

No wonder why. I been crying :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey guys. I have some question.

I’m thinking to listen to each zodiac signs in their lucky months. So for example this year. 8 may is the luckiest month for them. ( libra)

So if I use libra energy in this particular month. Will I also get their benefit? :eyes: lmaoo seems like I’m hacking astrology in a way

1 Like

You don’t have to listen to spesific month you get all benifit by just using them. Captain fields are beyond timespace and reality. And if you want to amplify the effect then just use positive planetary effect

1 Like

You’re too sensitive for a proper roast :crazy_face::wink:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Well certain months has different aspects of luck for each zodiacs lol. If I listen to Gemini in the months of where Gemini won’t be getting any luck. I won’t gain anything using Gemini energy. This is why you must know each dates of each zodiacs.

Unless if it’s safe to listen to all zodiacs energy all at once? Not sure but anyone can confirm this?

Whatever you feel like buddy. But as I said it really doesn’t matter for captain fields. And following that logic you are also supposed to get “bad luck” of a zodiac as well if you listen to wrong month isn’t it? LoL but it isn’t the cause. You get the maximum output of the positive outcomes of each zodiac and in fact it’s even better than the original energy. And you can listen to many zodiacs as you wish without any consequences. And not only these audios gives the positive energy if these signs but also the magical, metaphysical and personality traits. It’s the pure positive aspects of each zodiac signs which has nothing to do with months or dates whatsoever. Such rules doesn’t apply for fields and never did either

No but if you listen to certain zodiac when there is no benefits in that particular time of that zodiac. You won’t earn anything. That don’t include the bad.

Im mentioned about luck in particular

Not true but that’s your choice. The field contains the pure energy of them and the field isn’t influenced by planets or whatsoever. It’s true Gemini might not get luck in a specific month but you definitely can with the energy.

But I’m listening to it for luck purpose :sweat_smile:

And I mentioned you can still get the luck since it’s a “field” which contains all positive aspects and isn’t tied to any planet. So you can still ascess the natural luck aspect of each sign. Or if you’re doubtful about it you can just listen to a sign that’s lucky on that month. But from my personal experience it doesn’t matter and works for me anytime since I’ve worked with these audios for a while.

Wait I didn’t know virgo is for grounding :thinking:I’m myself virgo lol and most of the time I feel ungrounded. Maybe the audio can enhance that hm

1 Like

That’s the whole point I’m asking :eyes: