Astrology Solutions

To any astrology gurus out there.
I have recently found out that I am going through my Saturn (Shani) Mahadasha.
In my natal birth chart I have Saturn Retrograde in Cancer in my 11th house and I have experienced its effects my entire life.
As much as I don’t want to fear Saturn Mahadasha, I would like to be equipped mentally and emotionally.
Do I listen to nullify negative planetary effects daily?
I have been wanting to give up eating meat/chicken for a while now and switching to fish, eggs and vegetables. Will that help?
I do not want to live the next 19 years of my life in fear of Saturn but learn to equip myself better so that I can handle the setbacks.

Please advise a list of audios or any instagram mandalas I can use. I dont have any NFTs.

Thanks

“Saturn Healing and Development” field available on Psychic Universities’s patreon (highest subscription level).

3 Likes

You can check this

The Emblem of Change NFT

1 Like

@Lunamoon22
Kindly give me some budget friendly solutions.
I cannot afford this at the moment.

1 Like

Check this :slight_smile:
The Navagraha Homam

1 Like

Hey, I can understand what you’re going through right now, allow me to help you with the stacks that can help you and some remedies along with stories that can guide you and make you understand.

Free:

Nullify Planet (Audio) x 2
Amplify Planet (Audio) x 2
Conjunction of spheres album - Saturn Audio x 3-4 times

Paid:
Astrologically Inclined (NFT & Audio) x 4
Mahaganapati Homam x 2
Navagraha homam x 3
Shatachandi Yagna x 2
The Emblem of Change x2

Saturn is planet of Karma and in the sade sati period, he will break you to your lowest and will also make you a king by the end of it if you are really deserving, so if you can, please try to do good karma as much as possible, Saturn is a karaka of people such as Security guards, labors and or any person working as a helper, etc., try to be as kind and genuine with them as possible, try donating some milk if it helps your pocket, if you can visit his temple every saturday evening and do his mantra japa, that is also something that will help you, now the key over here is that if you want to please Saturn, you need to first please Shri Hanuman, now the reason behind that was when Saturn was kidnapped by Shri Ravana, Shri Hanuman came to rescue him, so Shri Shanidev has given a boon to Shri hanuman that any bhakt i.e. follower of Shri Hanuman will never have any problems from him i.e. Saturn, so, if you can try, try to pray as much to Shri Hanuman, you can start by doing hanuman chalisa everyday 11 times, that would take 30 minutes if you can spare, take shower early in morning, light an incense, wear clean clothes and pray with whole and soul.

I wish you best of luck, I hope the above info helps fellow traveler.

5 Likes

@lonewolf
Thank you for all your insights and advice.
I got into astrology only to discover why my entire life was filled with setbacks despite genuinely being a kind hearted human. I never got acknowledgement from friends/family, always had to settle for breadcrumbs despite working very hard.
After self studying western astrology I consulted a few Vedic astrologers for guidance.
I am a muslim by birth but strongly believe in astrology as a roadmap for ones life; It is sad that I only discovered it much later in life.
I need a ton of support and find myself extremely depressed as to how I will manage myself, my life and my daughter all alone. I am not looking for pity, I would like guidance.
I continue to pray as a muslim because I feel it helps regulate my schedule and gives me hope and faith.
I cannot live in fear which I am for the past 5 years. I need to find the strength and courage to stand. I also have ketu in my 10th house which is why I keep changing/losing and switching jobs. I worry about finances during these times.

I understand man, let me see if I can help you with something more!

Once a vedic astrologer told me that Saturn rules the 3rd eye(ajna) so here is an easter egg, you could work more on your intuition and your 3rd eye chakra to manage better the saturn influences of your life, and when it’s retrograde is more intense so is very difficult to handle it and one can overthink a lot, so saturn retrograde could bring problems like anger & frustration that is because an excess of mind and it needs more intuition.

I’m in the last stages of my Rahu Mahadasha and it was very difficult but when i started doing yoga and get more into Kundalini yoga my life changed drastically for the better, I would venture to say that all planetary influences disappeared in that time.

I would recommend the new field “Eyes by 3”, Explore Kundalini Yoga(if you have any questions ask me, i’m a Teacher of Kundalini yoga-not spaming of course lol), the Saturn field to become more friend with the Saturn energies and all the fields that fellas recommended before.

1 Like

mine is going to end in 2035, life in mahadasha is living like a headless chicken!

1 Like