The Emblem of Change NFT

Limited edition energetic artwork. The emblem of change.

"An alleviated structure of Career, wealth, success and reputation. Passage of Successful Impact and Peaceful endeavors, bliss of abundance and the heavenly riches.

Made for the Art of Liberation and breaking free"

This was part of a Private group and they were generous enough to make it public for the community. If the private group wants to share details, they’ll do so.

Copies: 233

Original image:

52 Likes

oo la la la, curious :eyes:

5 Likes

Any description?

5 Likes

The full description (to date) is in the OP.

6 Likes

No, no description yet. But I’m starting to get an impression of something…

The object is obviously the planet Saturn…Saturn is his Roman name but to the Greeks he was Chronos. Chronos is the god of time.

Time is the emblem of change.

Not sure how that plays out in this NFT but it’s a start… :woman_shrugging:

ETA: If I had to hazard a guess (based only on the foregoing), I would vote for it being a portal for time travel.

15 Likes

What is P O ?

1 Like

—An alternate article—

14 Likes

From your post

“Your Saturn return, which will happen two or three times in your life, is a period of getting really serious about who you are, what your legacy is, and what you’re here to leave for the world,” they explain."

Now that sounds like a dope state to constantly be in lol

23 Likes

OP is Old Internet Speak for “Original Post” or “Original Poster.” :laughing:

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can you give us an idea on what this could be about? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

will this push us toward positive change, maybe?

8 Likes

The rise of the Sun as the bringer of the the Golden Age is a concept that has been passed down through inscriptions of ancient civilizations. Several connotations were linked to the presence of an original sun that appears to be a different sun from the one we know today. In the age where the Old Sun has ruled, peace, prosperity, abundance, and bliss was the life of the mortals who lived through this era. The Golden Age ruled by Saturn is one of a living paradise where harvest of fruitful endeavors blessed the life of the living man.

The King who once created and ruled the Universe was sent to the Underworld, overthrown by Jupiter, only to rise once again as Liberation, breaking the chains of exile and the limitations of the living world.

The alignment of the golden age wherein Mars, Venus, and Earth suited their orbit around the solar Saturn is a steadily reference through civilizations. this earlier configuration of the planetary models reveals the importance of the relationship of these planets; the Libra/Venus association with Saturn being an evolved liberation of the astrological planet’s associations, or the upheavals that arise with its Mars aspect. In the Babylonian’s literature of omens, the relationship between Venus and Saturn was carefully taken into consideration; predicting events of peace and extended prosperity and stability, or wars, battles, and reconsideration of plans. Similar accounts on Mars can be found as the archetype of the pillars of the sky, the metamorphosis process of transformation into something higher, of the passage from earth to heaven and into more intricate forms.

Saturn as the ruler of the Golden Age is also the ruler of the underworld, the world of the shadows and the unknown consciousness. In all realms where Saturn is, an everlasting presence of Saturn as the King prevails. Saturn can be observed as the path, for Jupiter to assert his new order he had to pass and overthrow Saturn, for the passing souls to be judged, they have to be carefully and fairly judged by the underworld. Ancient Egyptians link their Saturn to Osiris, the mystery of whom in his life remained unknown, but the rise of him in the world of the dead was to be carved. Tammuz of the Babylonians was also linked to Saturn, resurrecting into Life once again in the world of the dead. Two consistently associated themes with Saturn are Kingship and Liberation through ruling over the Golden Age and the Underworld.

(to be continued…)

Additional concepts:

Concepts from the Outer Space

Solar Triple Force-8x

27 Likes

This was a private group project.

7 Likes

Is it possible to be added to the group after purchase?

Or at least a blurb in my PM since today is an important day for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol so why make it public

2 Likes

Because they are being kind and like to share?

11 Likes

It’s already widely available in the thread :) Most of the info we shared in the group is incorporated in the presentation made to captain. The visions of how Saturn plays a role not only in our daily lives but in the very extended time.

6 Likes

Good question :smiley:

A recent event was very eye opening for the vision of this project, it led to a spiral of realizations and a call to action on the release of this project as an accessible product for everyone

A conversation made me realize that everyone is affected by Saturn. In essence, Saturn is a blessing in what it teaches and a pain for what it causes, and a gift of endurement.

Breaking free.
This is one out of many goals of the project, a practice of the art of breaking free, the art of Liberation

And the art of the Golden celebration in the meantime :)

29 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :pray: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I was wondering why make something for the public but keep the description to yourselves. I didn’t know you were part of it and the one to share the description in the comments above.

5 Likes

more details on the project and the use of outer space specifically the great magnetosphere of Saturn are to follow :)

14 Likes