Atmospheric Vibration Riser

Water charger version 2 is not yet on patreon. This is shorter than the old one. Thanks.

2 Likes

This directly affect only the environment or also the people present?

Both, but with the following logic: it first cleans your surroundings. So in turn, you are likely to feel better when no junk around you.

However, for junk accumulated directly within your own aura, etc. you may want to use other energy cleaning ones (blockage removal, Point of No Return, etc.).

1 Like

I am interested in knowing if it only cleans the surrounding environment, but I do not want it to inform my field or influence me directly, because I am doing other work.

Iā€™ve started using it in my working environment too, that is with people to whom I have to talk, etc. while remaining very concentrated. It hasnā€™t disturbed me at all. On the contrary.

1 Like

No, I meant the field of other works, such as subliminals and so on

I see. That, I donā€™t know because I donā€™t use any subliminals or similar tools. Iā€™m tempted to say that Atmospheric Riser and Environmental Accumulator are ā€œneutralā€ enough butā€¦ better have somebody elseā€™s opinion about it.

The submaker had specified that it is not possible to play anything else while listening to that product; therefore if this field directly affects only the surrounding environment it can be reproduced, otherwise it is not possible. But if I understand correctly this also directly affects who is in the environment where it is reproduced, right?

Iā€™ll tag @MUSICMUSICMUSIC if he doesnā€™t mind, since he can inform you better about the conjunct use with subliminals.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because of a decision of that producer. He doesnā€™t want the effects of the subliminal being diminished due to too much information interacting with the subconscious mind. He puts a lot of data in the subliminal and in order for one to get proper benefit from it as he says you need to dedicate all of your mental faculties to that specific subliminal. Ive ran his products with different tools. Iā€™ve ran multiple of his products together. It is correct to say that if you run more things the longer it will take to manifest. It will take that much longer to achieve the desired outcome.

Some peopleā€™s minds cannot handle that much data input. Thatā€™s thatā€™s why he made that rule. He doesnā€™t want to be blamed for a subliminal not working because someone over did it. if you want to know if that applies to you or not you have to experiment. If you get results great. If you start feeling exhausted or donā€™t get results then you know why.

3 Likes

Yes, just what I meant, many statements

with this one, I feel happy, good in my head, itā€™s the first time that an audio makes me feel so good, I feel full of love, Iā€™m going to put it on every day, and if it continues to please me do these effects, I will finally be able to live better

2 Likes

Start playing this audio

1 Like

This is good against mosquitoes.

1 Like

Field report here. I had this playing while on the phone with mom doing some troubleshooting. My level of frustration was reduced by 50% while talking to her with this in the background. Amazingā€¦

4 Likes

Bumping this thread and field.

ā€œThis is designed for your environment, to help remove the stuck lower vibrational energies from around the place you are (where ever you play it). It excites the ambient vibration around you then propagates it, so there is an continuous added effect (in the area it affects).ā€

Loop this everywhere!
Even at your local dead shopping mall.

1 Like

Otra joyaa olvidada

I think this helped facilitate the conditions for an internal purge, within me. I think this would work well for people who are struggling with long-term illnesses for a variety of reasons. The things that make us sick canā€™t stand the constant high-vibrational environment, they cannot thrive in it. It is toxic to them, so they lash-out in their desperation before theyā€™re purged.

This might interest you, @Rayofpeace Loop it for a little while and see what happens. Make sure itā€™s the atmospheric version and not the one targeted to the self.

1 Like

Thank you for thinking of me!:yellow_heart:
What exactly have your benefits been?
And is it the one linked here? I did not even know of another atmospheric vibration riser.

Itā€™s this one linked here. I think itā€™s helped me detox overall. You can loop it as much as you want, it might help you if you experiment with it.

1 Like