Atmospheric Vibration Riser

Excited,thank you💗

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

Damien Bill12 days ago

From all A: we’re all girls: we’ll kill you if you make us boys wtf are y’all on???

profile_pic

Divinelove15 days ago

Grateful​:rainbow::om::apple::heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

songdog1000125 days ago

I LOVE this one :sparkling_heart:
I alternate playing it with Ego Dissolution. The atmosphere has transformed and everyone is so calm :tada:

profile_pic

catsaway1a month ago

How do I get this to play for an hour?

profile_pic

Georgi2 months ago

profile_pic

Stella2 months ago

Esto dirĂ­a quitarme mi dolor de cabeza ?
Espero que si gracias y muchas pero muchas bendiciones a todos

profile_pic

Cooper The Shih Tzu3 months ago

My parakeet loves this & starts making soft sounds & doing contented beak grinding :relieved:

profile_pic

@projetonovaterra20303 months ago

Please portage glacier Alaska like a portal :heart:tk you

profile_pic

Positive all3 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Cory Harmony3 months ago

I hope this helps with the smoke pollution happening in my area right now!

profile_pic

Amrita Kailani Angelarium4 months ago

I love you

profile_pic

@projetonovaterra20304 months ago

My cat sleep all night with this one! :heart:tk you :paw_prints::heart_eyes_cat:

profile_pic

Kc Gritter4 months ago

Playin in a hospital ku medical

profile_pic

NĂ«bĆ«lĂžus ShĂ©ĂȘĂšsH MçGñÄrlyđŸŒ€ïž4 months ago

prayer?

profile_pic

@projetonovaterra20304 months ago

Can you add Salt Lamp Himalaya in this field? Sounds like

profile_pic

Joann Robinson5 months ago

Gratitude :two_hearts::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:blush::cherry_blossom::star2::gift_heart::pray:đŸȘŽ:sparkles::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rose::blossom::blossom:đŸȘŽ:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Real Talk5 months ago

I can no longer bear to feel this hell I’m in.
The pain is unbearable.
The grief is nauseating and dizzying.
I am paralyzed with panic.

So I pray this prayer:

Beloved Presence of God “I AM” in me,
and Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germain, I love you!

Come forth with Your Angels of the Violet Fire of Freedom,
Transmutation, Mercy and Love, and help me!

I command this in Jesus’ precious and mighty and holy name.

BLAZE Your Violet Fire through my emotions!
Take out all feelings of grief, terror, panic, horror, despair, suicide, rage and fear of every kind

• their cause and their core - and REPLACE them with Your feeling of Divine Love,
    Purity, Harmony and Calmness, which is truly who I AM.

I AM the forgiveness in my soul.
I AM the peace in my mind.
I AM the love in my heart.
I thank you!

profile_pic

Cho Chang5 months ago (edited)

can I listen to any of their videos while studying/watching movies, etc. and still have results?

profile_pic

flower tulip5 months ago

Tăng táș§n số rung động

profile_pic

EarlyFires5 months ago

Wtf, it purge my environnement !! But literally :joy::joy:

profile_pic

David Hibbs5 months ago

Nice music
 :blush:

profile_pic

Cynthia Meli 5 months ago

:nazar_amulet:I just Love :heart: this so much :two_hearts:
 it’s really good for raising the vibration :nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

Alisha Bhullar6 months ago (edited)

Hope everyone has a nice day / night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tulip:

profile_pic

Dustu Sele6 months ago

Wow! What a nice tune is this!!
I feel sleepy​:yawning_face::sleeping:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODDESSgratitudeInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTeternally :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower::gift_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERGratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::stuck_out_tongue::apple::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Kim Belry7 months ago

Love the ‘excites the ambient vibration’ in the description.

profile_pic

Kim Belry7 months ago

I don’t know if this is connected, but as soon as I started playing this, a loose dog ran past me. He didn’t even notice me.

profile_pic

SADITTY PRINCESS SUBS7 months ago (edited)

Listen count:
1 :hibiscus:
2 :hibiscus:
3 :hibiscus:
4 :hibiscus:

profile_pic

Alisha Bhullar7 months ago

Can I listen to this with headphones on? I feel sad sometimes

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERHOLYMOTHERMARYgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::pray::pray::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::pray::gift_heart::apple::apple::+1::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::pray::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::question::question::question::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Alexis M7 months ago

playing this in the back room at workđŸ„°

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERGratitudeeternallyInthemightynameofLORDJEDUSCHRISTeternallyamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::rainbow::green_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::revolving_hearts::apple::green_heart::rainbow::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Monalisa Roy8 months ago (edited)

I want to know the difference between the two ~
Atmospheric V. R. & that UV -C light as a safer germicide
 one. Both are environment protecter, but is there any different which I have not understand for my lack of knowledge❓
2) Can I use them both in a row one by one continuously or it should be played single in loop❓
Please🙏

My heartiest thanks​:rose: & love :green_heart:

profile_pic

ౚৎ8 months ago

444 comments :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart: Happy Valentines Day!!!

profile_pic

ZAKAMELIA ROCKFERRY8 months ago

Food for thought!!! Has it ever occurred to anyone? That it was the dark ones who tried to prevent Sapien and his kind who were trying to do good for Humanity?. Now that the dark ones are defeated and “LIGHT” has WON it’s all systems go for our galactic brothers/sisters and together we can make our beloved planet earth a true “Heaven on Earth” as it was always meant be. Let’s do it Now here!!! Love, Light and Unconditional Love and Blessings!!!
Who will join us???

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

:atom_symbol::sparkles::atom_symbol::atom_symbol::atom_symbol::atom_symbol::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

:sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

gratitudeINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRIST :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Rain Pebble8 months ago (edited)

This is only a few minutes in length, I wish it was longer. Let me also say that I am grateful for the opportunity to experience this music.

profile_pic

ancient dreams in a modern land8 months ago

Why not put lovely sounds?

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

gratitudeINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRIST :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

OpenSeason Trucking9 months ago

Loop this while u sleep

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

gratitudeINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTamen​:sparkles::heavy_heart_exclamation::pray::smiley::apple::revolving_hearts::green_heart::blush::blush::sparkles::pray::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

TravelClips9 months ago

:pray::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

Thank you :blush::blush::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

Thank you :sparkles::revolving_hearts::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

gratitudeINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRIST​:sparkles::pray::rainbow::sparkles::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Male079 months ago

God bless you! I immediately broke down crying listening to this :cry::heart:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

GratitudeSapienmedicineeternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRIST​:sparkles::rainbow::revolving_hearts::blush::apple::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::blush::apple::pray::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudeeternally :pray::diya_lamp::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::apple::green_heart::heart::sparkles::sparkles::heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::heart::apple::apple::apple::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::green_heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

FATHERInthemightynaneofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :coconut::heart::diya_lamp::rainbow::blush::pie::pray::pray::sparkles::revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

FATHERInthemightynaneofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally​:snowman::diya_lamp::rose::apple::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::rainbow::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :snowman::rose::apple::revolving_hearts::rainbow::rose::pray::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :sparkles::sparkles::rainbow::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudeeternally :cherry_blossom::green_heart::kiwi_fruit::pray::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::rainbow::rainbow::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :rainbow::rainbow::pray::diya_lamp::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::blush::heavy_heart_exclamation::apple::apple::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::heart::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sunny::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InMIGHTYJESUS’Snamegratitudesapienmedicieneeternally :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::blush::sunny::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::apple::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::apple::sparkles::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

:diya_lamp::pray::diya_lamp:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InMIGHTYJESUS’Snamegratitudesapienmedicieneeternally :kiwi_fruit::grapes::grapes::rainbow::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::rose::pray::pray::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::rainbow::grapes::diya_lamp::apple::sparkles::rose::rose::rose::rose::sparkles::rose::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudeeternally :pie::rose::sunny::sunny::apple::rainbow::pray::diya_lamp::sparkles::revolving_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::diya_lamp::pray::rainbow::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudesapientoo​:sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::blush::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudeeternally :heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::diya_lamp::+1::pray::pray::revolving_hearts::coconut::coconut::rainbow::apple::apple::sunny::sunny::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudeeternally :sunny::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::diya_lamp::pie::pray::rainbow::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::+1::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::pray::rainbow::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

HEAVENLYFATHERINTHEMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRISTHYMOTHERMARYgratitudeeternally :diya_lamp::+1::green_heart::grapes::heartbeat::rainbow::rainbow::apple::apple::blush::blush::mango::rose::rose::heartbeat::pie::partying_face::pie::coconut::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::pray::pray::pray::pray::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :sunny::sparkling_heart::cherry_blossom::+1::pray::revolving_hearts::rose::rose::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :heavy_heart_exclamation::pie::coconut::coconut::kiwi_fruit::rainbow::rainbow::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::apple::apple::sunny::sparkling_heart::cherry_blossom::+1::pray::grapes::grapes::grapes::revolving_hearts::rose::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Donna Davidson10 months ago

I love it :grinning: “Mr. Moon Man”!!

profile_pic

Faziah10 months ago

MERCI :heart:
LOVE YOUR WORK DEAR DREAMER :purple_heart:
GREAT BLESSINGS AND LOVE :rose::dove::green_heart:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InMIGHTYJESUS’Snamegratitudesapienmedicieneeternally :sparkling_heart::rainbow::smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::sunny::sparkles::sparkles::diya_lamp::rose::apple::diya_lamp::cherry_blossom::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :diya_lamp::herb::rainbow::revolving_hearts::pray::kissing_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally​:diya_lamp::herb::rainbow::mango::revolving_hearts::pray::kissing_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

INJESUS’SNAMEAMENgratitude​:revolving_hearts::herb::pie::rainbow::apple::mango::diya_lamp::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

GODgratitudeforeverythingnsapienmedicieneINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTAmen​:coconut::blush::two_hearts::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::sparkling_heart::pray::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

GratitudeSapienmedicineeternallyINMIGHTYNAMEOFLORDJESUSCHRIST​:herb::rainbow::rose::coconut::pray::two_hearts::two_hearts::diya_lamp::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

GratitudeSapienmedicineeternally :pray::sparkles::diya_lamp::sparkles::kiwi_fruit::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

GratitudeSapienmedicineeternally :pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::grapes::sparkles:

profile_pic

Colleen Stevensa year ago

Sapien you are effortless in this

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago (edited)

GratitudeSapienmedicine :heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Fleur Claryssea year ago

Fantastic, it works on 2 listenings, all is lighter around me ! Thanks very much Sapien !

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude dreamseeds :sunny:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudesapien​:sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudesapien✹

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles: sapien :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudesapien​:slightly_smiling_face::blush::purple_heart::rainbow::grapes::sunflower::pray::hugs::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeSapienmedicine​:purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face::sunflower::rainbow::pray::grapes::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Lilac Kittya year ago

Thank u Sapien for ALL the energy, effort, hard work u put into ALL ur content. I’ve seen u grow n expand right along w the rest of us–its beautiful. You’ve really become 1 of my top ‘go to’ channels. Ur passion/dedication is a good example n really inspires me! U must be doin somethin RIGHT for the haters to come out. Dont let them shut u up! Righteous ALWAYS WINS. The TRUTH always finds a way to be heard​:rainbow::slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

KSHATRIYA :trident:a year ago (edited)

Thank you Dream Seeds
 God bless you and all of us
 :pray:t4::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

lunaa year ago

I am the one who is listening, but the whole family is benefiting from it. Family dinners are not that irritating anymore. Thank you, Sapien! <3

profile_pic

lunaa year ago

I am the one who is listening, but the whole family is benefiting from it. Family dinners are not that irritating anymore. Thank you, Sapien! :heart:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :grinning::grapes::two_hearts::relaxed::rainbow::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeHOME :green_heart::sunflower::grapes::two_hearts::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude sapien​:sunflower::grapes::+1::relaxed::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

WHYTGIANTa year ago

what is the piano piece used here?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude​:two_hearts::herb::relaxed::sunflower::grapes::green_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudesapiennmusic :herb::relaxed::sunflower::grapes::green_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :herb::relaxed::sunflower::grapes::green_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

:sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :two_hearts::sunflower::grapes::herb::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Sarah Jayea year ago

I hope it goes to the next apt

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::grapes::strawberry::grapes::grapes::grapes::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::star::star::star::grapes::star2::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

JESUSgratitude​:blush::pray::heart::star::star::star::star::star::star::grapes::star:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::star2::star2::star2::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

animusa year ago

That fly noise fucks me up big time

profile_pic

NGSa year ago

This is soooo good !!! Friends started smiling immediately when I started playing in my earphones. Great for the crown Chakra

profile_pic

Smo Ovea year ago

222k views posted 2 years ago, first comment I see has 222 likes, think someone needs to play this :raising_hand_woman:t2:

profile_pic

psychic psychoa year ago

Is this the same version as in patreon? Which one is the powerful one?

profile_pic

Tammy Ra year ago

I totally feel these recordings. Ty u for yr generosity.

profile_pic

Caroline Stara year ago

I really wish there were more directions on how to use and when 
 but much gratitude regardless and thank you DREAM​:dizzy::sparkling_heart::pray::relaxed:

profile_pic

Skee.Grae112 years ago

thank you :heart::heart::relaxed:

profile_pic

Arcturian Ascension 20222 years ago

This is soooooo relaxing!
Perfect sleeping music.
Thank you!
:pray::shamrock:đŸȘŽ:fairy::bulb::two_hearts::dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

Akasha2 years ago

Gonna play this on mute in class đŸ»â€â„ïž

profile_pic

PrestonMoore9992 years ago

If I’m on like a bus full of people, can I play this on low volume but it still will affect the people even if they can’t hear it?

profile_pic

Marjorie Morgenstern2 years ago

Why so much static on this one? Just wondering what that is?

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

I played this none stop for quite a while around a park with junkies lol it made not a lick of difference ;D))) was being a little too optimistic

profile_pic

Mownniika Mownniika2 years ago (edited)

Does this help for the whole house if I play this in my room? On mobile which would be audible only to me? If not please tell me how to make it work for the whole house

profile_pic

Eduardo2 years ago

Is this audio the same as the paid version on gumroad site? - The music is different, so I thought they were different audios. It’s my doubt. I would like clarification. Thanks.

profile_pic

Eduardo2 years ago

Very good and powerful audio, thanks.

profile_pic

Eduardo2 years ago

Good audio.

profile_pic

Yoda The Great2 years ago

I play this in my room while im away. I come back to my room at night to sleep with this turned off. As I am sleeping I am getting a lot more positive dreams. So this does work.

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

I wonder if it can work all the way up to the apartment above where the lady is making insane noise and it sounds crazy. Sometimes I play this in the store.

profile_pic

elo2 years ago

Hi Dream Seed would this still work with headphones

profile_pic

Nnooo2 years ago

how loud do dream seeds’ and sapien medicine’s tracks need to be played?

profile_pic

Alliexbear2 years ago

I like to play this at work, with my friends, at family functions, when I’m driving in heavy traffic in long lines at the store in hectic parking lots.

profile_pic

divine light2 years ago

Can i play on woofer?

profile_pic

Sylvie2 years ago

Dommage pas de description française ! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Minuushi2 years ago

Thank youuu

profile_pic

Tanja Pantović2 years ago

:heartbeat:

profile_pic

Bharat Chopra2 years ago

Should this be heard with earphones or on speakers ?

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

Playing this before a 24 hour notice apartment inspection lol

profile_pic

Maria Carter2 years ago

Thank you :innocent::kissing_closed_eyes::innocent:

profile_pic

ALLABANDHALINI JORJANI2 years ago

This field gives me remorse and enables me to feel love.

profile_pic

dod2011 ^^2 years ago

i never use this before , Why???

profile_pic

priya Kumari2 years ago

Do we need earphones?

profile_pic

Linda2 years ago

I love your work sapien
I’m wondering why there are ads in the middle of it though
is you tube putting them in? It’s a real killer .

profile_pic

I N2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

WHY AM I BLESSED?2 years ago

So is that “Raise your vibrational state” ver2?
Thanks Sapie

profile_pic

Cecily Erker2 years ago

Playing this at my stepmother’s house and the video keeps lagging, she’s definitely a negative entity lol

profile_pic

Theresa Hardy2 years ago

I love this channel
wow I don’t want to come back down from this cloud :kissing_cat::rainbow::dizzy::sparkles:

profile_pic

Pallab Ghosh2 years ago

How much area it will cover ??

profile_pic

Faziah Addala2 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH​:heart::rose:MERCI​:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

profile_pic

g2 years ago

Thank you​:heart::pray:

profile_pic

Dominik7T2 years ago (edited)

i would like to put stickers on my car that creates vibration rise wherever i go. it would clean those stuck bad energies on some roads too (often accidents spots)??? it would be amazing

profile_pic

R B2 years ago

Is this a subliminal? looks like there are words under the sound

profile_pic

Mark 34672 years ago

this makes my water super sweet (feels stronger than water charger) when I put my water jug near my speaker

profile_pic

Peace2 years ago

Please add payment options for Indians as I don’t use PayPal and credit card but i want to buy few of your fields

profile_pic

BlackDog2 years ago (edited)

I’m here at , 111,111 views
1.1k liks and posted
11 months ago
 lol
And my favourite number is 888
2021 April 20

profile_pic

Eric Jones2 years ago

Whats the range of this frequently?

profile_pic

Athena3 years ago (edited)

I listened to this on earbuds because during my meditation this randomly came on while listening to something else
 so I took that as a sign. My Aura and brain feel decluttered!

profile_pic

Sohini Basak3 years ago

Play it while meditating
 Thanks me later❀

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

My :alarm_clock: says 11:11. Wow high vibes

profile_pic

shofarian starfall3 years ago

Listening to this made me think of a video idea Sap,. How about Neutralize Hartman Line and other various geopathic stressors. Let me know what you think sir

profile_pic

Warrior girl3 years ago

Does anyone know the radius, and residual affect, how long it lasts
Dream Seeds? Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

blah blah3 years ago

I love this​:heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Miss Emmett3 years ago

How do you loop it on an iPhone?

profile_pic

glory vee3 years ago

My cat luvs this

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago (edited)

My mums house where I used to live is easily on one of the top 5 lowest vibrational houses I have ever stood foot in and that includes haunted houses (because I think it certainly is one) Hopefully this helps :)

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

Woah, 77K views and posted 7 months ago!

profile_pic

Nora N3 years ago

I was feeling very sick and tires, after listening immediately felt better. :clap: wow!!

profile_pic

Paunta Afshar3 years ago

Thank you for every thing you do :pray:t3::cherry_blossom::pray:t3: is this the same as the one you had on your Chanel from Long ago that will help every one and every thing to be in happy mood ?

profile_pic

honey bee3 years ago

Has ads, please fix

profile_pic

Kasia Star3 years ago

That’s amazing
:heart:
Love the sound
:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:🧚‍♂🧚‍♂🧚‍♂:heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Dewy Beam3 years ago

My lovely kitten roommates will be spending a few days alone.
I’m playing this for them, so that the room may feel uplifted and nice while I am gone <3
I made them beds and there is food everywhere <3

profile_pic

xavier nunez3 years ago

Dreamseeds i appreciate your work and efforts​:two_hearts::infinity:

profile_pic

Irfan Lutfi3 years ago

I played this in my room for around an hour whilst I was away. Once I returned, there was a pleasant smell; the atmosphere felt more relaxed and positive.

Thank you so much Dream Seeds!

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

The piano is beautiful

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

merci !

profile_pic

Nathan Filippini3 years ago

Thank You

profile_pic

Email Account3 years ago

FYI
 a rather loud ad went off in the middle of this, might want to take a look at that. Thanks! :pray:t3:

profile_pic

đ”„đ”«đ”Źđ”«đ”¶đ”Ș𝔬đ”Č𝔰3 years ago

we have a radio outside at work, i really wish i could connect my phone and loop this all day, it would be such a good environment

profile_pic

pinkette3 years ago

Love the fire crackling tones in this. Very unobtrusive and in fact, relaxing

profile_pic

bersamaa3 years ago

This one is gold! :heart:

profile_pic

Trent Z Green3 years ago

This one is massively underrated.

profile_pic

Land Strider3 years ago

Wow! Just moved in with family that is loud and sometimes irritating. This calms everyone even behind closed doors in my room :slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

Gentleman3 years ago (edited)

Can i expell negative entities with this, from a place, I might be dealing with demonic manifestation, things such as doors closing by themselves

profile_pic

JS Info3 years ago

man
 could leave a trillion likes!!! Thanks!!!

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Must I be present in person meanwhile playing it or could I play it and go elsewhere?

profile_pic

Sarah Fara3 years ago (edited)

I think there’s something “energetically wrong” with my kitchen, because it always gets messy very fast - and of course it’s my own actions that create the mess but it seems almost like it magically attracts chaos and I always feel like a heavy energy and a lot of resistance when I’m trying to clean there. I’m not the most orderly person but I don’t have that much of a problem with the other rooms in my apartment. I hope letting this play in the kitchen will somehow help to keep it clean more easily

profile_pic

This

Creates
Rainbows
(Not literally)
Metaphorically speaking
:rainbow::umbrella::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

mobileminigunbbc3 years ago

Reminds me of a anime song ngl but all in all this is amazing

profile_pic

Antz Plaatjies3 years ago

111 comments
enuf said

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago (edited)

Save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth,save the earth, save the earth, save the earth , save the earth, save the earth,save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth, save the earth :earth_americas:

S. A. V. E. T. H. E. E. A. R. T. H :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::earth_americas::earth_africa::earth_asia:

99 comments ~Godspeed to ALL

profile_pic

:alarm_clock: says 1:23. :astonished:

profile_pic

mathai biju3 years ago

Thank you dream seeds . You guys are saving the humanity.

profile_pic

Lemme answer this for you Sapien //////////////////////\\\\\\\

N O. H. E. A. D. P. H. O. N. E. S. NEEDED

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLAY IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN THE MORE THE BETTER IT MULTIPLIES THE GOODNESS THROUGHOUT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. THANK Y😇U MY LOVELY COLLECTIVE

profile_pic

1993 Reba McEntire & Linda Davis " does he love you" always loved this song. Thx Sapien. You are lifting us higher and higher😇

profile_pic

Dhsuxhhsis3 years ago

Thank you again :pray:t3:

profile_pic

The Alchemy of Love💚3 years ago

I’m playing this at the laundromat today. :smiley:

profile_pic

Nguyễn Hưng3 years ago

I opened a lot of tabs with this video on and loop this video. Will it multiply the effect, please?

profile_pic

paul1999a33 years ago

This is perfect. Everytime I take a walk in the City I play this and i can feel that I am radiating good vibes. Others can feel it aswell and thats the goal. Making this World a better place,:heartbeat:

profile_pic

Innerstar🌟3 years ago

Please make one to connect with the light or the purple flame. :blue_heart:

profile_pic

we’s be going to breadstix3 years ago

I had just come across a barbaric video on Facebook, a disgusting woman (if I can only call her a woman) was torturing a little cat. I started feeling so bad, so bad, so bad. I’m hoping this can help me.

profile_pic

Yoda the Force3 years ago

This is amazing I always wanted to increase the vibration of the house! Hopefully it will have a compound effect and attract positive things and maybe even keep people calm and cantered etc

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago (edited)

All your gifts are gratefully received :butterfly:

profile_pic

John Davis3 years ago

If this energy spreads out further the more this audio is played, then I wonder if there is an actual limit to the radius it can effect. I wonder if looped long enough if this could effect the entire planet all at once like the “uplift” audio on the Sapien Medicine channel.

profile_pic

S E3 years ago

It works well if things get heavy, including myself^^ Very helpful, helps with training, eventually I won’t need any shortcut and can do it myself. Maybe :D happy for now

profile_pic

Marzz 4443 years ago

Wow thanks!!!
:raised_hands:t3::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::v:t3:

profile_pic

Pearl Û¶Û¶3 years ago

Thank you sapien l

profile_pic

Hakon Reiss3 years ago

It makes my surroundings really calm and comforting :sparkles::relieved: thank you dear dream

profile_pic

Bonaai3 years ago

This works same as “POWERFUL POSITIVE VIBE ENERGY” by Sapien ?

profile_pic

Master Peace3 years ago

Be-You-Ti-Full

profile_pic

Nah S.3 years ago

Obrigada Dreams Seeds. O senhor postou novamente. Hoje quando fui buscå-lo e não encontrei, fiquei triste. Compreendi que hå uma perseguição aos seus canais aqui no YouTube. Tenho algumas playlists com vårios vídeos do Sapien Medicine, alguns do Mantra Meditations e este em questão, e percebo que alguns vídeos foram excluídos. Seu trabalho é valioso para todos nós que estamos aqui e para todos aqueles que ainda vão chegar. Descobri seus canais recentemente em um comentårio de um canal brasileiro e vim parar aqui. Gratidão por se importar com o mundo e contribuir com ele :pray::pray::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Angel love3 years ago

Thank you Sapien, much love and positive vibes always. So grateful for you and everybody who works with you on this channel.

profile_pic

Guenevere3 years ago

I’m gonna play this downstairs on my TV. I feel like there’s alooot of stagnant energy in my parents home.

profile_pic

Shishir Jathar3 years ago

Fastest update ever!

profile_pic

Jomari Perez3 years ago

This is perfectly perfect in every way. Many thanks and blessings to you.

profile_pic

Hdwight3 years ago

This works against black magic? And demon, Spiritus attacks?

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

Strong bro

profile_pic

Helen Holmes3 years ago

Hi lovely Moon Man, I wish they would leave you alone to get on with your creations. Unfortunately when you are special, everyone wants a piece of you. My motto is what goes around comes around. I have to believe the balance is restored because at times life can seem extremely unfair to the best of people. Keep going as you already do, reinventing and mixing up, and when life gives you lemons, make beautiful tasty lemonade. I am a Spiritualist and my belief is when we pass, we are shown everything we have done and everyone we have come in contact with, good and bad experiences. Not an easy watch I would think but necessary before we can move on, so we then know what we have to do to make everything right and balance is restored. Bless you for everything we get from you; I think at times we must get everything you have to give, be kind to yourself.

profile_pic

Clo-tii3 years ago

Thank you for your patience and time Dream Seeds to often re-do the videos due to copyright issues
 :)

profile_pic

random phantom3 years ago

Thank you for reuploading this one :)

profile_pic

Bastian Reartes3 years ago

We need headphones for this audio?

profile_pic

Saya Wafa3 years ago

Dreamseed :3 are quarantine vibes , thank you , but can I listen to more than one track in a day ?

profile_pic

Stassji3 years ago

Gone forever. In love we trust.

profile_pic

Stassji3 years ago

I am changing their cell structure and transforming into fine particles. Now they are like vibrational dots. :sunglasses::+1:

profile_pic

Stassji3 years ago

I am using it on my stalkers. :+1: Works like wonders​:sunglasses::white_check_mark:

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

This sounds super calming
Thank You Dream Seeds

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé3 years ago (edited)

Thankyou Dream Seeds. I love it.Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

Alan JK3 years ago

the one on patreon and gumroad will not working ?

profile_pic

WhyOnlyRed?3 years ago

I’ve been listening to the other one for days :) this version is also great and calming (maybe more) :herb: love it. Thank you, Dream.

profile_pic

KING Sheldon3 years ago (edited)

Wow, Dream Seed dropped a NEW mixtape track guys! :grin::fire:

profile_pic

symbadda symbadda3 years ago

Wow, great one!!!
Thank you so much for this one. Be blessed.
Love from Paris :fr:

Here is a side effect I experienced from this video. When I would come home, I would leave this on loop in my room at low volume. Like an 8 out of 100. Come back in my room to sleep a few hours later and then turn off my laptop.

Did this for the last 3 days, I feel an urge to raise my vibration more and I feel a lot less angry. Like i feel the need and want to meditate.

Also I have an air freshener in my room and when I come in my room now, it smells better than what it did before. It’s kind of hard to explain.

I don’t know about you guys but this is my experience.

2 Likes

will this effect other people ? im tempted to play this at my work place, sometimes it can be so gloomy and my workmates could do with a lift

1 Like