Attention šŸ“£ MERCURY RETROGRADE approaching July 17th to Sept 11 2024/What It Means? How Will It Affect Us, What Can We Do?

Just loop the fields and no need to worryā€¦ :man_shrugging: :slight_smile:

Or in other words, the work that needs to be done during those ā€œchallenging phasesā€ is the work one should be doing on themselves at all the times anyways.

The whole natal chart is like Chiron and Lilith themselves.
Once it is healed, you wonā€™t be affected by any of those planetary energies in a negative way anymore.

The goal should not be ā€œto learn to live with your natal chart or those phasesā€ but instead, to completely overcome them and go to the next level.

Vent Mode On

I find it cringe how most astrology YouTubers are always only analyzing the problems, then going into cope mode, but are never aiming at actually solving these. The victim mode is strong with astrologers.

Vent Mode Off

2 Likes

i know i know i aint saying im worried or anything like that did i? its a very interesting topic that is cool to analyze and use to our advantage.

images (1)

based on all you just said i guess you little to nothing have read of what ive posted.

be open to other opinions and points of view Jaaj. try it. for a change

and the irony of this

is that you want to escape this human experience and just go to the next level asap

skipping all, you have and use all astrological planetary available audios. whats the point of being here then?

2 Likes

i havent seen this?

i saw one post one day but never again weird.

ah it says it does not exists or is private?

1 Like

Funny enough, Iā€™ve made a database research on money performances during retro period in the last 5 years of me playing Poker, and there was a great deviation from the mean, sometimes in my favour but a couple of times it was quite a disaster, like -85 BUY INS in 2 weeks, funkin diabolical

What I know it is that things get more wierd

2 Likes

This :)

Exactly, awareness and knowledge of these are both useful powers we can have, to our aid.

2 Likes

lol yes.

a lof of MR i welcome them head on knowing and feeling the lessons that i cannot avoid so i take it and grow through it not using any audio.

the growth is always big.

other times i know and feel that itll bring rewards and i wont feel a thing on the negative side and sure enough, i love those, the delivery is powerful

sometimes i am like nah brother, i cannot be bother this time im sorry haha and then i loop the audios and wear my hematite all the time :sweat_smile:

this time will be that time. i need all good and focus and blessings etc etc pause the lessons. thank you :raised_hands:

2 Likes

agreeee

this life is a game!

you play it win it or lose it.

we gotta know without dwelling on anything good or bad.

but awareness is a hell of a thing that we need.

1 Like

Astrologically Inclined, Luck Fields and knowing that players as all human beings tent to have more erratic behaviours during this times, aslo a good dose of shithousery

There is honor in winning, in losing, and in staying alive!

1 Like

Navagraha Homam and Black Mirrored as well i love those 2.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am working on that :blush:

The point of being here is what you get out of it.

Think of it like a gym:
Working out is annoying and painful.
It still needs to be done.
So of course, it makes sense to do the workout in the most efficient and quickest way.
I am not here to explore every single corner of the gym and every single training device lol.
I am not here to get off on a slow painful workout.
I am not a masochist.
I am gonna use the most efficient training devices for the least possible time frame and then I am out to something more pleasant.

Most of the smaller lessons become redundant when you learn the big lessons.

My point was, that things like working with a Mercury Retrograde should be the daily normal and not the exception when those planets inspire people to finally do so.

I am saying this as someone who consciously and pro-actively goes through ā€œMRā€ almost every single day and going through the emotional turmoil of it etc.
Earth is like a gym and working out is painful. And as with muscles, the bigger the stress (the emotional challenge), the bigger the growth.

When I say ā€œhealing your natal chartā€ I did not meant just playing fields that make you temporarily immune to the planetā€™s effects, but I am speaking of proactivly working on everything that you intended to do with your natal chart when youā€™ve chosen it this way before this incarnation.

With the gym analagy:

The gym your have chosen = the planet youā€™ve chosen to incarnate to

The training devices you have chosen and the muscles you want to work on = your natal chart and its topics

So with that ā€œhealing your natal chartā€ simply means, not waiting for the gym trainer (the planets) to activate your training plan (your natal chart triggers), but to proactively go to the training devices you planned to use and proactively train the muscles you planned to train.

That was my message.
If you said something similar in your original post at the top of the thread then I apologize because that was a long time ago and I donā€™t fully remember what you wrote.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always figured it depends where your Mercury lies in your chart. Where it lies is how much youā€™re affected by MR. I never notice MR. My Mercury lies hidden in the 12th house. Itā€™s fun to hear other peoplesā€™ stories about it, I will enjoy my peace and quiet over here in hidden land
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: thank you for openly expanding on your opinion considering mine.

i appreciate it and i agree with your approach too!

1 Like

It seems it affects cats as mine is extra whining and demanding.

2 Likes

thats she/he tired and done with chu :laughing:

2 Likes
In my experience and note taking

When itā€™s Mā„ž, I donā€™t feel it as much as the other heavy hitters when in retro (Saturn, Mars).
After all they represent restriction, responsibility and action, aggression.

Also, itā€™s due (thankfully) to not having the dasha/bhukti of Mercury at the time itā€™s retro.

Though people around me would have hiccups / situations that signify what itā€™s for (communication, transportation, news, etc).

It could help to see where Mercury is transiting currently, in Western it would cross two signs :

• Leo and Virgo.

So knowing which houses they represent in your chart other than the natal Mercury, could tell which themes might occur.

Say, last time Mā„ž is transiting my 4H, I traveled back home, and reconnected with family members (was living abroad at the time, itā€™s not always bad, untilā€¦)

Of course during its ā„ž phase it will have fun aspects :laughing: with other planets (conjunction, squares, oppositions) which adds spice and twist to it.

Love the challenges, regardless. Of any retro or aspects in general.
Developing new skills, bouncing back from setbacks, being more resilient, getting creative in oneā€™s approach, gaining confidence, seeing them as opportunities for growth.
Thatā€™s how we become polished :gem:

5 Likes

This. :raised_hands:

1 Like

I love reading your thoughts and the way you explain the Astro functions. I could read a book on it, the way you write. Although, I have to say Iā€™m not interested in awakening problems by looking for where they lie :laughing: I know thatā€™s not what youā€™re saying, but going off to search for my transits will enlighten me to thatā€¦ ie something that doesnā€™t need to change. I will enjoy the peace, itā€™s a blessing.

3 Likes