Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio)

I could not find this field’s thread on a forum so I decided to create one.
It does work for me in an suprising ways at times, often in a collective manner aka every one working in my company getting raise after me listening to this field.
Also after listening to this I always get more optimistic.
On a side note I feel like this audio makes my aura to yellow, the glowing kind, like Sun almost.
What are Your experience with this field guys?

This attract money video is made with energetic programming to help you remove any negative belief system you have for wealth etc and help attract massive amounts of prosperity, wealth and abundance in all areas of your life. Observe as your life starts changing for the better and more positive things start becoming a natural part of your life.

What would it be like to attract wealth, prosperity and abundance? Well imagine finding success in everything you do and attracting everything you want into your life.

The problem is the majority of us are ingrained with negative/limiting beliefs about wealth such as “I’m broke,” “wealthy people are arrogant,” “Money is evil,” “I will never make a lot of money,” “I never have enough,” “I don’t deserve wealth,” and so on…

The audio also programs your mind with positive beliefs about wealth and your energy field to attract all forms of wealth. Wealth is the abundance of money and valuable possessions. You may find that you end up getting the house you want for a sum of the original price or a raise at your job.

Being that the audio attracts wealth, you will also find much more success in your business or career. Expect more sales and exponential growth. The more prosperity you attract, the more success you have in your life.

If you listen to this audio one or twice every day, you can expect to be abundant. To be abundant is to have everything you want and be satisfied with what you have. And fulfillment results in a much happier lifestyle.

44 Likes

Thank you sir :tulip:

4 Likes

Hmm, has me thinking about looping money fields &!creativity back to back

8 Likes

I’ve had some positive experiences for sure… can’t recollect in details. There is this YouTube creator called thinkuency(I listened two of his money audios & got three money making opportunities right after)

6 Likes

That seems like a good idea.
In my experience If I listen to lower amount of fields but more often it works best for me.
Like instead of playlist of all money audios I would listen to one field for several loops.
Less is more I believe.

17 Likes

Yea, sorta. I just go with my intuition… sensibly

3 Likes

I have been looping this twice a day for quite some time. This changes my attitude towards money. Earlier I would think a lot before spending money, now I am casual. I know and I feel if I spend money it will come back to me and it does.

18 Likes

I wonder if this audio is a version of Abundance and Prosperity mandala one on IG. Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this too :grin:

4 Likes

Yes I have this easyness in spending money after listening to it aswell. Thats kinda counter-intuitive but it does come back as You said.

@Minh I Imagine if anything its the other way around, simply because audio was first.

4 Likes

Yea i know the audio was released first, what i really mean is if the mandala have the same field of the audio, it would save time for us and if not it would complement well each other.

2 Likes

That’s a really great effect!
And also mirrors true abundance mindset, that there’s enough for everybody.

8 Likes

Well Thank You I agree the results are great, but to be honest I was thinking about “enough for everybody” part since I read Your post and as much as I would love to agree with it I could’nt.
I mean there is a lot of info about World being overpopulated right now and sadly resources are not infinite.
Sorry for going a little off topic, but that seems like an interesting topic to discuss here, and its connected to abudance.
Could You please elaborate on if and why You believe there is enough for everybody?
As I said, I would love to believe that too.
Thank You.

2 Likes

There is enough for everybody. But most people are run by scarcity and that’s what you see mirrored in the world.
The more people who practice having an abundance mindset, the more abundance you see reflected in the world.
We often (always) have resources and possibilities right in front of us, but miss it because of our lack mentality.

Also abundance mindset doesn’t necessarily mean being a millionare but feeling like one.

Abundance is about letting the energy flow and not be stagnant or hung up on how, where or in what form the energy will come to you.

Like love, one will get the love one send out, but if one is fixated with that love must be expressed in a certain way to count, one feel lack even though one has it right in front of oneself.

19 Likes

Listened to this 3 times last night and the gap between my business sales is already dropping

10 Likes

Anyone stacking this with Million Dollar Empire Mindsets?

4 Likes

Very well said Pia!

7 Likes

7 Likes

I gained 5000$ few months back for doing nothing, I have shared a little bit of it earlier, its long…

11 Likes

How long have you been listening to it and how many times?

3 Likes

only 2 days, each day 2 times, I have many stories with this field, just lazy to write :yum: :kissing_heart:
For me, this field gives me guidance on which action to take.

7 Likes