Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio)

I had plan to go to Peru for Ayuhuasca ceremony on April Last year, I booked my flight for around 13.000 Dirham, around March I guess, and Paid around 1000 $ and sth not sure for my retreat.

And Boom Covid happened, Peru embassy told me that they stopped tourist visa to Peru and I can not get the visa to go there, I have been scared not to lose my money for flight ticket, and before the Airlines cancel the flights due to Covid, I cancelled mine ,I cancelled my Retreat and got the refund for the retreat.

For The flight ticket refund, I have sent many emails, almost 50 or more to the travel agency but they were not able to refund and respond due to Covid, and I found someone to follow my case personally in Austria as the travel agency was there but with no result, I have had trip insurance, and requested for the claim, but they told me, Since you cancelled your trip, we will not process your claim, But seriously few days after I cancelled my flight, the airlines cancelled the flights due to Pandemic.

More than a year after following up through so many friends I have got 9000 AED from the travel agency for my flight and they did not give me a logical explanation for the deducted amount unless the exchange rate which was funny, means around 4000 AED for exchange rate :grin:. Already Insurance company told me that Since you have cancelled your trip, You are not able to request for the claim.

I started to listen to this field for 2 days and then my intuition told me to write an email more than a year of purchased ticket and trip insurance to the insurance company and request for the claim again.

They gave me total of 5000 $ in 2 go. As it was the Claim policy to refund Max 5000 $ on actual, but funny thing, they did not even ask me to submit any proof or Doc. I was Shocked …It was a lovely achievement as I do not work…unemployed…

Story continues, ….After receiving the refunded money from airlines, around 9000 AED, I sent an Emil to them to ask for an explanation, for the deducted money, they have told me that, they await for the rest of airline to refund the money :astonished: :hushed: :open_mouth: and they will give it to me once they receive it, which it’s crazy already they told me, the rest of deducted amount was due to exchange rate ……

I wish I could say all in Persian :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Travel agency sent me around 800 AED for the domestic Peru airline, and they have told me They await for the other Airline from Brazil to Dubai to refund my money, Means with planning my trip, and listening to this Field, I earned 5000 $, besides receiving all the money which I spent, for the retreat and flights except small amount of money for admin fess of the airline, it is not acceptable with logic at all, but its true.

14 Likes

Another Story LOL: Real Story…
In some Islamic beliefs and my family culture, they believe participating in the Lottery is not good and we say it is Haram ( Forbidden)…In Dubai, we have a loto but I have been scared to participate.
If you choose 6 numbers correctly you will win 50.000 AED.
I listen to this field, few mins before choosing my numbers and even with fear which I am doing sth wrong :grin:
3 of the 6 digits were correct and have got some money, it was so fun, and I was laughing and so happy, you know :crazy_face: how do you feel once you do sth which others believe is wrong but it works for you …
I enjoyed it so much and was fun.
Who knows maybe one day give it another shot once I am in a mood … :wink: :yum:

10 Likes

Guys I had some breaks in using this audio but since last 2/3 weeks I’m using it again two or ate least once a day, in conjunction with The Unbreakable and Capital Governance and suddenly at my work I got a chance to learn to work with the Reactors, if I do learn it properly and pass exam that would mean payrise for me!! :D Well I’m kinda stressed out because that means another exams but I will just do what I did last time when I had an exam + this time It’s not like If I fail I will get fired :smiley:
I wonder how much of abundance can be build if We put in an actual work and listen to those fields for YEARS yes YEARS insteead of weeks/months.
If I got to be rich enough to life comfortably without working the very first thing I will do is I’ll build an animal shelter mark my words! :smiley:

24 Likes

Especially when you factor in the fact that abundance and wealth can compound upon itself over those YEARS. :wink:

5 Likes

Just to update on this that this is still working for me. I keep getting cash.

11 Likes

This may be considered spamming, but I just got offer to work abroad (Switzerland) and from my calculations I would save in 3 months as much money as I now earn in a year :open_mouth:
I am lowkey hyped but fear the risk, thats tough decision man

17 Likes

Add probability alteration. Powerful good luck. And coincidence and synchronicity. Extreme lucky :four_leaf_clover: lol

4 Likes

When I used to live in that area, I remember there was a type of lottery or a raffle that you could enter after you shop at their stores or something along these lines and they offered some pretty big prices and taxes where not a thing, now granted we didn’t really win any big stuff( things might have been different with this field) but it’s something you can do that wouldn’t be forbidden. Just something to think about.

3 Likes

what do you mean by dropping?

Decreasing, the period of time between my sales was getting shorter

I’m a bit confused. Does that mean it work the opposite way or?

so this didn’t work for you?

It might be a function of an automated translator. To me, it’s sounds like the frequency of their sales increased (because the period of time between their sales was getting shorter). Which, in my book, that’d be “working” for them.

2 Likes

Yep, thank you :+1:

1 Like

Yes, with abundance mindset too.

2 Likes

I have lucky moments for these two weeks using this field alone. This is the best money field I really love lol

The old field is gold :trophy:

Never underestimate the free fields.

My results

I have some money. Unexpected ones actually. I mean the number.

But the money is enough to replace my broken old television. Now I have the new one about to arrive soon.

26 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Older fields had more time to grow and were used more times by more people, so maybe thats why they are more effective for some. I have begun using this field again about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
I broke my arm 2 months ago and today my supervisor and colleague drove all the way to my home just to give me money. “a compensation from Worker’s Union for being sick” This wasn’t my insurance or anything like that, and usually I would need to do all the paperwork etc end the union could still reject the application.
New fields are more innovative but older fields are more ''experienced" I feel. Older fields ten to be underrated

15 Likes

True. 2 million people using it. So the experience is more stronger in term of attracting money lol

8 Likes

I got Xbox today :D with free game pass for 2 month. Another result from this. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just loving it :laughing::heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Rose @Rosechalice did not know about this field…
:open_mouth:

4 Likes