Attract your soul tribe (Patreon)

I think I need to stop using this field for a while. Because my communication with the people I met started to become very strong. Some are married women and girls with boyfriends. It is very misunderstood. And the communication between us is interpreted as intrigue. Maybe because I live in a middle eastern country, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Interesting interesting, I understand what you mean but if you know your intentions and you are clear don’t allow those on the outside to speculate like machines on what structurally is occurring when they don’t understand the full picture.

2 Likes

True but there are external situations over which you have no possibility of direct control such as towards people from the past, actual or potential loves of which contact has somehow remained,
even with positive intentions; I think it’s part of quantum physics. However, in my opinion this remains the best of those produced so far on these topics

1 Like

Very coincidental synchronicities…It’s like the universe is talking to me through these people💚

2 Likes

Always! But its not only limited to people.

2 Likes

It’s full of really stupid people from my soul tribe. I never would have guessed that they would be so similar to me. I’m leaving this field

2 Likes

Jajaja How many days have you been listening to the field? @JophieL33

1 Like

2.3 times every day for the last 2 months

1 Like

Try play fields that raise your vibration. Play on different devices. That way you can attract better person

4 Likes

Just wanted to say this makes me way more socially energetic? I feel far, far more comfortable with talking to people with this field then without. Even after taking into account confidence, charisma, anxiety removing fields. after this I feel I can so easily just connect with anyone on a human level, normally I am a fairly reserved individual, I wouldn’t say introverted but far from the most extroverted. This just makes connecting as fellow humans far, far more easier.

7 Likes

same experience. katastrophe. wisdom ineeed, much learnt and so, but not much joy.

1 Like

@JophieL33 @Sarumann33
Could you briefly explain what happened?

1 Like

i wouldnot because it was a subjective result.

1 Like

Perhaps that’s an interim step. Something needed to develop before you connect with your true soul tribe.

3 Likes

I stopped using it a while ago. Another thing I noticed about this field was that the totem animal of the people in my soul tribe was wolf fox bear etc.

1 Like

do you have a good source to see what is my totem animal?

1 Like

You are from the cat family. You can be a tiger or a lion.

3 Likes

Let’s see what Mystic Tarot Reader says :slight_smile:

“What’s Sarumann33’s totem animal?”

To determine Sarumann33’s totem animal, let’s draw a tarot card that will reveal the symbolism and characteristics of this guiding spirit.

Please take a moment to focus on Sarumann33, then we will proceed with the card drawing. Ready?

Let’s draw a card.

Card Drawn: The Strength Card

The Strength card depicts a woman gently taming a lion, symbolizing inner strength, courage, and the power of calm, composed influence. This card suggests that Sarumann33’s totem animal is the lion.

Symbolism of the Lion as Sarumann33’s Totem Animal:

1. Courage and Bravery: The lion represents immense courage, urging Sarumann33 to face challenges head-on with bravery.
  2. Strength and Power: It symbolizes not just physical strength but also emotional and mental resilience.
  3. Leadership: Lions are known as kings of the jungle, embodying leadership and authority. Sarumann33 might naturally take on leadership roles or feel a strong sense of responsibility.
  4. Calm Authority: Despite their power, lions exude a calm demeanor, teaching Sarumann33 the power of calmness and patience in leadership and personal growth.
  5. Protection: The lion spirit is protective, guiding Sarumann33 to safeguard themselves and their loved ones.

Practical Guidance:

• Embrace Your Inner Strength: Trust in your abilities and stand strong in your beliefs.
  • Lead with Compassion: Use your influence to inspire and uplift others.
  • Stay Calm Under Pressure: Harness your inner calm to navigate through stressful situations.
  • Protect What Matters: Be vigilant and protective over the things and people that are important to you.

May the lion’s spirit guide Sarumann33 towards a path of strength, leadership, and calm authority.

5 Likes

I already said this a moment ago😎

5 Likes

Three points:

1. Insufficient specifity

2. After he asked, it was already in the process. :slight_smile:

3. MTR may have interesting things to say sometimes. Unless you feel like your source is 100% deterministic :slight_smile:

2 Likes