Audio Challenges

Is this something this forum would be interested in doing as well?

13 Likes

Where is the thread in that snapshot? @anon6431808

1 Like

This is on Facebook.

The group is called Morphic Fields (Sapien Medicine).

2 Likes

Mind posting a thread for the forums? I don’t own social media.

2 Likes

I wonder, after 14 days of listening to this stack, what changes and effects do you feel from listening? Share your experience when listening to this stack daily!

1 Like

Oh no, I never stuck to it. The idea was to do it together with someone. When alone, I’m wild!

2 Likes

I thought mine was too long, this stack assures me there are others like me :D

5 Likes

depending how to listen tbh, had a night stack recently that goes 5h and while daytime I listened to 6h stack kind of
listening with headphones to that, bro, you are crazy, wtf are you doing in the meantime haha
but listening with speakers from the phone or whatever and meanwhile doing your thing like reading a book, watching videos, a movie, whatever you get the point

not saying you cant read a book while listening trough headphones, but this would annoy you after some time but doing it with speakers is so much more enjoyable

1 Like

I was more diligent when I was working from home, now that I am back at work, listening has become difficult. So now I need to rely on time period between 10 pm to 8 am to get all my audios in! :smile:

2 Likes

I hate headphones!! Generally lol… so whatever I listen has to be on a speaker!! I get a headache right away if I use a headphone. Only time I use a headphone is when driving, to pick an occasional call haha

2 Likes

haha yeah, but listened with headphones for 2 years daily man, I get the suffering hahahaha

1 Like

I should try them more often!

I’ve trained my Fae and Dragon to “record” some fields and “release the energy” when asked, but I have not been very diligent about actually telling them actively to do that! I think I terribly underuse my Servitors, I mostly use them for their inherent/active abilities that require no communication - its been on my cards to spend more time with them, hopefully soon! :smiley:

5 Likes

In 24 hours?

1 Like

Do you play the field or just ask the Servitor to learn the field even without listening (like by mentioning the name?)

Also, do you have to request every time for the energy to be released? I wonder if this can be done: “Servitor, release energy from the VoC field everyday at 9 am, 12 pm, 4 pm and 9 pm)…”

2 Likes

Relatable.

Hmm, mind posting some other tricks you got?

1 Like

Today I asked my ES servitor to permanently apply the Eternity tag to me. All I did was send the concept of what it looked like (I thought of the symbol on it) and asked if that was enough or if I needed to go and get it.

He said he’s got it and it was enough. Then he said something like, “wow, this is a complicated one…okay, I got it”. Not long after I could feel it working, I could feel the concepts of rolling back the clock youthful being.

This interaction was all in the span of maybe 10 seconds, then a few minutes before I felt it working. So, depending on your ability to communicate with them, you may be able to simply ask, but if you wanna play it safe, by all means play the field.

4 Likes

How lovely.

Do you use object for the field that your servitor create? I feel much stronger effect when using object(audio or item) to be imbued by my servitor, rather than asking my servitor to engorge my aura with field directly. I wonder if it’s just my mind playing trick on me.

2 Likes

Un-boost a tag? How? Dont think even Dream could do that? What are the mechanics involved?