The sun gazer?

1 Like

Sun gazer. Nice
Ok. Will do

I dont want to do any plasma flaunt seems too intensive
How about that UV ray thing ? Infrared red something

1 Like

Extreme fat burn: Thermogenic weight loss

I’m grasping at straws but it’s supposed to work on the uncoupling genes to burn fat for heat

1 Like

Hmm. So would that affect sugar the thermogenic
Because we want to increase the sugar levels
Giving him chocolate, hot beverages, electric blanket etc

But i will look at it. Thank you Jen

2 Likes

I will play angelic intercession 2.0

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly about that I don’t think it should reduce sugars immediately but I would need to look into ucp1 and 2 to know .

I don’t know if there are any fields to raise sugars in particular

I will keep thinking!

1 Like

Just as Sun Gazer, Sun Tanner/Tanning Fields, perhaps Enhanced Blood Circulation (this field works for me when I have cold hands or feet).

Oh, also, Automated Cardio might help, idk.

1 Like

Kanpu Masatsu aka Skin rubdown using a dry towel (SRDT)
“After SRDT, pulse rate and body temperature were increased.”

Also may have immune system benefits

4 Likes

Okay. Thanks guys.
Got him to finally eat more. Up to 90.3 but pnemonia is a bitch so obviously thats taking hold

I have fascia shake wake- will use for heat increase
And hyperbaric compressor for pnemonia and hyperbaric oxygen and super lung trainer 2.0

Will edit this later to thank you each indivudally

4 Likes

Maybe the beach portal.

1 Like

So obviously if you have hypothermia you go to the ER or if you can’t you need to: make sure they eat (specifically sugar, ie chocolate) , hot beverages, cover them in warm blankets, anything to everything that heats, heats, heats, stay with them, keep them up and alert, etc

But the sun audio and hyperbaric compressor did help. Why I don’t know, but they did

I mean granted some other stuff was done too (both medically and energetically) , but when I played those, his agitation was less, and I was able to get a quick snooze in.

And although I didn’t think of this at the time absolutley: Fascia Shakeup Wakeup (on gumroad) alongside Kanpu Mastu, too.

:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sunrise:

2 Likes