Audio for invoking hindu deities

I tried connecting to my higher self once (without the audio or mandala) and my inner voice told me to cut off one of my friends (who’s really kind and polite and overall a brilliant guy) when I asked it about him. It didn’t make sense at all. It kept showing me these images (more like videos) of these multi-coloured stripes rotating on and on and I didn’t understand what the hell was going on.

1 Like

Here’s one fine example. A life-made paranoid like me (either high and low lol) would interpret it like “hoho my pumpkin, despite his colorful appearances, your friend may be a perfect liar, enslaving you with his flawless image, making your wander in circles”.

Because this exists, actually: the concepts of love bombing, passive aggression (I smile but then knife you on your back), etc. It’s not total paranoia, unfortunately.

But what if my HS is corrupted by my own paranoia? (insert fainting _OM, after having said “NOOOO it doesn’t work that way!!”). Like telling me or you to discard a friend who’s actually trustworthy and nice?

This is why I like to go and check with impartial folks like Arcturians :joy:

(PS: I’m exaggerating a little bit, for narrative purposes. What I mean overall is that it’s not always easy to make the necessary distinctions between different “voices” but in time, we find out… without needing tools like intercessions, etc.).

2 Likes

Imagine people going to Arcturians asking if they should break up with their girlfriends/boyfriends :rofl:

Nah, but seriously, this friend is truly genuine in particular. No manipulation whatsover. He’s helped me in times of need as well. I have had toxic friends in the past to compare. So I don’t know what my HS or ego or trickster or whoever the hell it was was on about…

1 Like

:joy: Thank the Divine, I’m not there yet. Knowing that they have much better to do. I ask only more… existential (?!) questions lol

Sometimes we also tend to ask while in a hurry or too impatient. I think (I’m even pretty much sure) that you’ll totally find it out in a moment of “clarity” :)

1 Like

Maybe having a trusty servitor would help that eh? Some etheric friend who is reliable

1 Like

Oh boy, today I will watch hercules again, thanks haha

2 Likes

Could be. Some forum members owning servitors have testified about that ;)

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Lol already gone through all the phases

1 Like

just watched it and man, this was beautiful, disney did magic with this movie

2 Likes

It’s one of my favourites along with Tarzan, Mulan and Lion King.

2 Likes

never saw lion king tbh, Tarzan was nice tho, you remember the game on playstation 1 ? haha didnt have a memory card in the back, imagine having to shut down at level 80 or some shit :joy:

I might watch lion king today or tomorrow, thanks for reminding

Oh yeah, skating on branches haha. I remember that game.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfkikpDJiRM
man memories I cant remember but are there in my subconsciousness

1 Like

Beautiful. These were some of the best games

1 Like

Man idk what Thor did with you or if he even did something with you, but I like your vibe now, more serious and less fooling around

1 Like

Haha. I do have a serious side to me bro. Bit low on mood today tbh. Bored mainly. My amazon orders have been delayed as well so I’m a bit annoyed by that as well.

1 Like

ah yeah that sucks and nah I saw the serious side when you talked with josh about doctor and parents, but cheer up man, I’m waiting on the sub limit tag since 25th september or so haha

1 Like

That must be soo annoying lol. Yeah my guys actually came to my building. But I went out to get some lunch at that time. I even gave them the access code but they still left without leaving the parcel in the mailbox that was right in front of them :man_facepalming:

1 Like