Audio for invoking hindu deities

retards

1 Like

My ring should be arriving on monday and then Iā€™ll create the dragon. Hopefully will astral dream on monday with the dragonā€™s help!

1 Like

loop the psychic field from gumroad till then, it will sure help in a way

Is it free?

50 bucks

if you dont wanna pay then animal telephathy on dream seeds youtube

Haha then probably not. Yeah honestly I donā€™t mind supporting Dream but canā€™t at this stage of my life. But yeah, will do in the future.

Yeah Iā€™ve heard that makes you more sensitive to the more subtle forms of communication even amongst humans eh?

1 Like

thought you were rich because of becoming doctor and shit haha

1 Like

yeah, as it seems the pathways in the brain are kind of related to that matter

1 Like

Haha wellā€¦my parents are. But Iā€™d like to use my own money you know? I donā€™t like being a leech.

1 Like

sometimes you have to overcome thy weakness mortal :smiling_imp:

nah Iā€™m joking but the field helps a lot haha

1 Like

Also man, my OCD is killing me. Thor mandala got folded in my pocket and you can see the laminated cover folding upon itself. How annoying is that?

well I would be annoyed if mine looked clean, but they look worser than that fold :smile:

1 Like

Do you know I even considered printing a new one? Thatā€™s how bad my OCD is. Even thought its effectiveness wouldā€™ve gone down because of that fold lol

1 Like

well, I guess the OCD is there so you can be a good doctor in the future but printing again is a pain tbh, but if you cant feel at ease you should print it again haha

1 Like

Iā€™ll get over it. But yeah, my OCD is why Iā€™ve ordered a business card case. So I can put the mandalas in it and they wonā€™t get folded haha. But I guess the more important thing is that I get to connect with Odinson

1 Like

ahhahaha didnt knew he had another name Odinson

1 Like

WAIT, THATS JUST ODIN + SON
omfg

1 Like

Haha thatā€™s just the scandinavian way of naming people I guess? Or at least in Iceland they do that

1 Like

end level iq move

1 Like