Audio for invoking hindu deities

Brain regeneration time?

nah man, Iā€™m frying it till enlightement

1 Like

Apparently star meditation is all you need to achieve enlightenment.

I should really start doing this thing

1 Like

Scared of frying my laptop with some spiritual imbalance lol.

1 Like

let everything around you get enlightened, balance for everything

1 Like

Haha, wonder if my laptop has a higher self

1 Like

some quantum AI probably

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be really pissed if my astral dragon doesnā€™t respond to me after Iā€™ve gone through all the trouble of getting my ring finger sized and getting a ring specifically for him.

hey hold up man, these dragons are like new borns in a sense, thats why I say learn to conceptual communicate, I dont really talk with my dragon, ill give him orders but not many oders, he is new and has learn to do many things, the servitors the same, if they cant do something how could I be mad at them, see them as friends and I really would love to communicate and play with them in astral realm, but I have a long way to go (maybe, maybe not but idk) so till then I do my best

1 Like

Have you got any concrete signs that he actually exists? I mean this is all Iā€™d like to know first.

yeah, dark servitor when I created him I felt coldness, light servitor warmth, the dragon I felt the energy as I told him to sit down in my hand

1 Like

How big is the dragon? Also if youā€™ve still not astral projected even with the help of a dragon that is specifically trained to help you in the astral realm, things are not looking good for me :grimacing:

1 Like

and no joke it was really coldness, my room is usually warm and my whole body just felt cold at that moment when I said his name for the first time

1 Like

I didnt really ask my dragon yet to help me astral, Iā€™m working more on my brain now than on astral matters or energy manipulation etc
basics first I guess haha

1 Like

I see. Preparation huh? For me, I kinda canā€™t wait to fully prove to myself that all this stuff is real. Iā€™d like to astral project, and then go to a place that I havenā€™t gone. Then when I go there in my real body and see the same thing, that is when I will be fully convinced. That all these sensations are not just in my mind.

1 Like

yeah wanted to do it like that since I heard about it to be sure, but yeah preperration first, gotta be ready for things like that

With a dragon and Thor, I should be all good no? I mean itā€™s in Thorā€™s best interest to prove to me that he exists. Dude lost an entire civilisation of worshippers to christianityā€¦

1 Like

yeah you should be fine, but just sayin if you wanna fight some scary things you should be ready :smile:

1 Like

Haha Iā€™ll be glad to see a scary thing. At least that way Iā€™ll know itā€™s real haha. And what is it gonna do? Jumpscare me?