Audio suggestion

Hello awesome people!

I wanted to suggest an audio to be made. Maybe everyone can benefit from this audio if the creator chooses to make it. I was wondering if they would be able to make a zero point energy audio or dog tag. The audio or tag would be able to raise the zero point energy around it’s environment. It would raise the zero point energy to its maximum point in this world around it’s surrounding. Hopefully this Sparks an idea and gets created. :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

You can add your request to this thread.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That makes sense. If that be the case, here’s some explanation for the benefits. I took this from a webpage. Note: zero point energy is measured in bovis.
What is Bovis energy? Well, Anton Bovis was a French scientist who worked with life force energy. The term ‘Bovis’, is now equated with bio-photons , or the smallest particles of light energy, too subtle to be seen by the naked eye. And, all living things cannot exist without bio-photons. Actually, it can be said that all living things are bio-photons. Specifically, electrons absorb and also emit bio-photons, and our DNA is super electron-rich. Therefore, our DNA is a storehouse for these all-important bio-photons.

So, the higher the Bovis energy level of something that comes in contact with our cells, the higher in energy your DNA becomes, and the higher one’s health and well-being.The higher the zero point energy the better health benefits. And this is why I was wondering if they would like to create it. It’ll be very beneficial to the health based from people’s testimonies from a high zero point energy. :smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

Will there be an audio for the collective unconscious? We have tap into the collective consciousness. it would be cool to tap into the unconsciousness.