Aura and Energy Body Repair

I want to buy an audio but I am undecided.

“Aura Clearing” (Divine Tools) or “Aura and Energy Repair” (Dreanweaver)?..

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Dreamweaver any day!

9 Likes

hmm?
did i forget something? :thinking:

15 Likes

Dream has both. Clear to get rid of bad. Repair to keep bad out. Sapien Med Aura Clearing is free or on patron for 4.50

9 Likes

I listen to this audio every morning. Today, I was listening to this and looking at my cousin trying to wake up her 4 year old brat. Once he woke up, he looked so messy lol. She smoothed his hair, gently rubbed his eyes, got him to wear a sweater and kid was good to go.

Seemed exactly like this audio - gently smoothing things out, sealing things in, like a touch of warmth, preparing us for the day ahead.

38 Likes

You have used Aura Clearing (Divine Tools) and Aura and Energy Body Repair (Dreanweaver) what is your opinion?

Which one do you recommend?

:+1:

1 Like

I did get this one but unfortunately never used it, so can’t help you there (it is in Wav format that does not work on my Sonos speaker-YT music, and is also a lengthy audio).

I use Dream’s Deep Aura Cleanse every Sunday, and the Aura Repair one every day and both work very well for me. Add Energetic Servitor and the Shielding tag - I am all good!

12 Likes

Damn! This audio is so good. It’s exactly what I needed. My energy field is vulnerable to negativity. Thank you Sapien Team! You guys never stop to impress your creativity. :grin::laughing::smile::grinning:

10 Likes

Having used both, I’d recommend this one.

1 Like

Bringing back some life to that thread.

What you guys experience have been so far?
(really liked your review @Atreides btw, cheers :pray:)

I have started a coaching/healing practice a few weeks ago and honestly it’s been beautiful but tough…
I am really being impacted by the energy of some of my prospects/clients, and the deep work it does on my ego.

I was feeling a bit terrible (roller coasters) for the last 48 hours and got led this morning to the Christ Letter (couldn’t recommend more this masterpiece), then emf shielding and aura and energy repair.

Feeling as good as new and it made me realize how important this field is.

With all the release lately, I must confess that I have been everywhere, but this one definitely feels like one of the daily-must.

Any thought guys?

7 Likes

@SammyG if I may, I recall that you had in your daily stack the emf shielding. Is it still so with Aura and Energy Body repair? Or the two complete each other? :pray:

oh definitely.

i used to use this before and after work.

now i feel like my energy and emotions are my own so i don’t need to play this as often.

lately i’ve been feeling better with this healing and repairing my aura which is my protective bubble.

my dog definitely benefits as he shows more personality and likes to interact more on his own volition.

4 Likes

Nice man, thanks for sharing.

Plus the feedback about your dog haha :grin:

Definitely feeling this one is a must for everyone, as let’s face it, not all interactions with human beings are not very nourishing :grin:

Also very important, if you’ve ever done some drugs (medicinal ones included) or have some addictions (cough cough, sugar) cause it screws up the field.

4 Likes

Oh, that wasn’t me. I don’t have emf shielding in my stack. Auric repair isn’t shielding anything though. It’s repairing.

8 Likes

Try Plasma Flower

1 Like

Ive seen some a bit confused or not understanding the difference between this audio and energy body/aura deep cleaning.

In my experience the audio on Dream Seeds and as the tittle says it “cleans & clear” and not just the Aura but the energy systems within the body. And its exactly how it feels, i use it once a week on my cleaning day (energetically haha) and its like if the audio goes from top to bottom scanning the body and aura clearing all the “dirt” or maybe excess of energy as well and grounds you.

This audio here (Aura and energy body “repair”) targets deeper chronic damage to the aura and the energy systems, strengthens weak aura etc

I have listened to this since it came out once or twice here and there.

But last night i decided to loop it while sleeping (i did stop it probably after the 5th time or so)

What a nice feeling. It reminded me a bit how Hydrogen + Fission feels but this time the whole body. I felt it more on my aura rather than within, its like if the aura was getting washed and thickening more and more, i could feel it like when the suns energy flares out, but it was transparent with a grey ring and a thin not completed golden edge, theyd move in and out and every color felt different, warm to cold to warm, growing around my body and then it was like if once done with the job it had an extension to hook to the center of my heart keeping me anchored.

At tht moment i felt the most protected i had ever felt in my life and its when i stopped the audio and slept like a baby.

I woke up feeling so joyful and my coworkers were telling me what happened that i was radiating :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

38 Likes

Do you think our aura whould get too strong.Like forcefield of Wakanda? :laughing: Block everything out? I want the Bone Strengthener and Magi pendant etc. to penetrate deeply and do there work.Also Servitors. And the Shielding Tag.Wonder how this field affects that one?

1 Like

No because a strong healthy aura attracts the things you want. And keeps out what you don’t want.

36 Likes

Maybe even this feature highlighted, included?

2 Likes

think am pretty late but

you see your aura on it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes