_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

Hour long video about the universal life force… which is at sometimes not ‘subtle’ at all.

3 Likes

I highly doubt they know about this stuff. They are stuck in the matrix. They are the 99%

So, because you have different knowings understandings and tools, maybe their experiences (and their stories) don’t have to be applicable to you?

1 Like

There is a reason why we know about this stuff and they don’t. They chose to be stuck in the matrix instead of trying to find answers or they are on their way for getting out of the matrix soon.

Their stories should not affect me. I’m just going to use my advantage and actually save serious money. $77 vs thousands of dollars to spend for teeth and gums? $77 all the way

5 Likes

Do you have the Energy awakening course(SM)?

1 Like

No :thinking::thinking:

Well the audios in the course helps energy sensitivity and healing some blockages if you still need.
Its a good investment.

6 Likes

Thanks for this, watching now.

1 Like

Captain Nemo

Plasma

Me:

1 Like

Uh okay so I didn’t know where to put this so I’m putting it over here.

So this video popped up in my recommended and my initial reaction was “Oh damn, what did Dr Phil do rn” and I got to watching it. And in the middle of it something struck me.

Isn’t the background audio from a SM field? :thinking: I really feel like I’ve heard this in a recent field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteqbsYGv1I - the vid (got mad noticeable at 3:30)

EDIT - YES it’s the Amygdala one I think.

Some of the music used to create the fields is royalty free music + some tweakings to make them unique.

2 Likes

Ah yeah!
It was a pleasant coincidence haha :smile: Cap’s audio’s just pulling me right back in from around YT

1 Like

When you are undecided, which field to buy, does it usually happen to you?

ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
romain-seling-sunset-wedding-walk

5 Likes

Holy moly, I thought you guys just met a year+ ago. I didn’t realize it was that advanced

3 Likes

I keep rearranging my wishlist :laughing:, and my wishlist keeps growing. April is coming so I think I’ll just get anything that is short or something for the environment. I am still too loyal with my current stacks

1 Like

Yes, I had planned Blueprint for the beginning of April, but then I realized that Hydrogen Accumulation was very important also in view of the brain stack, then in the last days this marvel of the Negentropic Harmonizer has been added, and from irei I realized that Aura and Energy Body Repair it would be the perfect complement to Soul Core Restoration that I already own

2 Likes

I have finally settled on what tags I’ll buy first. Finally. Obviously they’re the ones I was drawn to in the first place, when Dream first caught me with his :fishing_pole_and_fish: from his island. Ascension and Schumann. Look good together too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hahaha. So relatable :sweat_smile:. If everything is important, then nothing is important. So just randomize the list on Excel or something, and the first few ones are the fields to buy.

4 Likes