Automated Cycling

Well even when you workout in real life it takes longer than a month to see significant gains, I’d say give it more time. Also gauge how you feel and even up the amount if times some more (responsibly of course.)

Also don’t know your complete stack, or if you own the SLR tag, or how far on your journey your ay but me personally I felt like for some reason the fields haven’t been as effective for me (wagering on my subconscious blockages) recently after I stopped listening to the SLR audio so I have re-added SLR back for me. Always good to have a good baseline

2 Likes

I played 2x one day, and 4x one day 2 times split morning and night.

Results,
Strong effects on legs,incl feet and calves… tightened and sore post that…liking the hamstring effects :poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg:
Increased appetite and digestion :fire::fire::fire:
Felt more circulation in brain, and heart 5 :star2:
Breath also more in flow I think :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Have you noticed an increase in endurance?

2 Likes

I’m not doing any endurance activity…lol :laughing:

Anyways, the legs are paining as if I had a strenuous leg workout, so can’t even test man.

12 Likes

This is the cardio workout I feel the most.
It’s incredible real
The only concern is my huge APT although we have the hip flexor workout too.
Hopefully Captain can make a stretching workout.

5 Likes

You can use

Myofascial Release and Anointing

In the mean time

6 Likes

Hahahaha probably do the myofascial BEFORE cycling. At least. If you’re crazy like me and loop it like 4-5 times

My legs and glutes are soooo sore tonight :joy:

Usually I can use muscle recovery after using Hardcore and that takes care of it. Muscle recovering doesn’t seem to lessen the pain from cycling. Ha! It’s cool tho. I know the cycling works! :joy:

15 Likes

Catching up! This looks super amazing!!! i will get it soon! Thanks a lot cap!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart:

9 Likes

Could you explain more about how these stacks can help? sorry, some of the fields have no idea, lol.

2 Likes

While you’re waiting for the reply, check out the threads for those fields. I’m sure you’ll see the connection’s quite clearly.

4 Likes

Of course! I am not the most expert in the matter but I will try to be as clear as possible taking into account the descriptions of the audios and my understanding of them, but I beg you to go to the topic dedicated to each of them and soak up the knowledge and help that the rest of the members of the community offer.

They are going to be very common explanations, because as I have already explained, I am not an expert and it is more than likely that many benefits obtained from these audios are beyond my understanding, but I hope to give you a minimum explanation that will help you understand it as a whole.

a) The Oven + The Furnace = Basically they create an environment in your body that facilitates fat burning and weight loss as long as you accompany them with a healthy diet and physical exercise.
b) Hardcore = Work at a muscular level throughout the body except the muscles of your face to more effectively facilitate the use of fat as fuel and favor the non-loss of muscle in weight loss processes while exercising them and improving their performance.
c) Automated Cycling = Simulates a cardio session on your bike without actually having to pedal and all the benefits that this entails.
d) Oxidized Fat = As its name suggests, it oxidizes the fat in your body. In short, first it is necessary to create the ideal environment to get rid of excess fat that you may have, with exercise you facilitate the mobility of fat for its use and oxidation, obtaining this audio that plus in efficiency that we all need.

I hope I’ve been helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It says improved joint mobility, so will it improve my ankle dorsiflexion aswell?

3 Likes

If from this field’s benefits it is mostly fat loss that I’m concerned about, do you you guys think this is a significant step up from the automated cardio on YouTube?

4 Likes

Cycling is good for your core, give you strength.
So this is more complete than cardio.

5 Likes

I understand that. But I still have the same question.

1 Like

If you care only about weight loss then just stick to cardio workout but if you are interested in more benfits (all included in the description such ass muscle strength, flexibility, etc) then buy it, it’s worthy!!!

6 Likes

I have the same with hardcore but now that i’m testing Sprinter nft that’s a whole different level for me. Maybe it depends on which audio suits you best, everyone’s a bit different.

1 Like

I’m not the best when it comes to cardio, so I’ve been undertaking this journey of cycling for 2 hours every day. (using the audio ofc) for the cardio aspect of it.

Playlist:
Androgen receptors
Muscle beyond limits 2x
hardcore 2x
Automated Cycling 6x (each play is 10 minutes = 20 mins Cycling) 1 hours total = 2 hours of Cycling

Day 6:

went running on the track, but there was a storm so road running it was. I’m going to be honest i was nervous because the folks i run with are more long-distance runners than sprints (my cup of tea)

We started with the warm-up and I noticed i wasn’t using up much oxygen to keep up with the pace…

after the warm-up, everyone started to move at their own pace, and the idea was to meet at a particular point. Well, I wasn’t going to keep up as some folks run a half marathon in a single day :sob: (that’s like 4-5 months of running mileage for me.) I nonetheless picked up the pace and started to move at a reasonable speed what was shocking most of the run was that most of my focus was going towards my legs and how they started to get heavy as opposed to my cardio and running out of air… After the run, we did some run on a hill (a steep one, I’ll add) I ran it pretty well while maintaining a low reality low heart rate for the pace I was running up it.

Day 8:

I ran 1.7 miles today as part of my warm-up for leg day at the gym. Weather was around 92% which is beautiful… the first few meters are always the worst as i don’t know if the snacks i had a couple of hours ago will affect me or not :) (sometimes i forget to play Glycolysis audio) anyhow i start running and I’m keeping pace of running mile of 5:50 for a bit in the back of my head I’m just questing myself if it’s sustainable or will i burn out. .75 miles out and i started to slow down a bit. The cardio was surprisingly alright it was just my legs feeling heavy… i began to feel the lack of “abundant” air around 1.5 miles…

I haven’t run much since I’m trying to see my experience and the difference i notice from just using this audio to improve my cardio and quite honestly have been really satisfied with what’s occurred thus far.

I’ll keep the journey going for a full 30 days.

I’ll update this thread everyday i run.

Edit:

just finished and honestly glad, became a chore.

My cardio has definitely increased since the start of the 30 day journey. I kept my runs to once a week for the most part I noticed my breathing took left effort and I was able to produce more force with less “strain” on the cardiovascular system.

24 Likes

little feedback on this

It’s not for sale anymore , missed it :cry:

1 Like