Automated Workout System (energetic and morphic programming in audio)

A team at the Scripps Research Institute in Jupiter, Fla., reported that a compound they had created and injected into obese mice increased activation of a protein called REV-ERB, which is known to partially control animals’ circadian rhythms and internal biological clocks.
Unexpectedly, the treated mice also began using more oxygen throughout the day and expending about 5 percent more energy than untreated mice, even though they were not moving about more than the other animals.The drug, it seemed, was providing them with a workout, minus the effort.

The fields in this audio, will work towards doing the same for you. (It activates and stimulates both Rev-erbα and Rev-erbβ throughout your body but mainly in the muscles)
It will also increase the natural amount of irisin in your body, which is something that increases in your body with the more exercise you do.
All these will work together to provide you with a system to give you a workout, without having to physically do much.

4 Likes

4 Likes

With enough listens, it actually feels like using Stenabolic. (the actual stuff)

Albeit in a gentler and less invasive and intense way… like a very mild dose.

4 Likes

There is a Stenabolic field on patreon by the way… except this one also has irisin

2 Likes

Overall, the reviews of the Automated Workout System seem to be quite positive, with users reporting various benefits such as muscle soreness, increased muscle contraction, toning, and even weight loss. Here are some common themes and sentiments expressed in the reviews:

1. Positive Physical Effects: Many users report feeling soreness in their muscles, increased muscle contraction, and tightening of their core muscles. Some mention experiencing increased energy levels and improved mobility.
  2. Convenience and Time-saving: Users appreciate the convenience of the system, as it allows them to achieve workout-like effects without having to engage in physical exercise. This is particularly beneficial for those who have busy schedules or physical limitations that prevent them from working out.
  3. Weight Loss: While not the primary focus of the system, some users report experiencing weight loss or changes in body composition, such as clothes feeling looser or a more toned appearance. However, there are also some users who clarify that the system is not intended for weight loss but rather for muscle toning and building.
  4. Joint Health and Injury Recovery: Some users mention using the system to aid in injury recovery or to protect their joints from strain during exercise. They appreciate being able to engage in low-impact exercises without exacerbating existing issues.
  5. Enhanced Workout Experience: Users mention using the system in conjunction with physical exercise, such as listening to it before or during workouts. They report feeling enhanced muscle activation and a more intense workout experience as a result.
  6. Muscle Definition and Tone: Several users comment on the system’s ability to improve muscle definition and tone, giving them a more sculpted and toned appearance.
  7. Non-weight related benefits: Users also report benefits beyond weight loss or muscle toning, such as improved facial features, better mobility, and enhanced overall fitness.
  8. Mixed Opinions on Weight Loss: While some users attribute weight loss to the system, others clarify that its primary function is muscle toning and building rather than weight loss.

Note: Experiences may vary from person to person.

3 Likes

Just wanted to report that I experienced DOMS pretty much all over my body after using this alongside automated cardio, core strenghtening, stomach shrinking, automated workout recovery and extreme muscle growth! I listened to the stack two days ago and was a bit sore yesterday but i’m very sore today with no other explanation except the fields doing their thing!

2 Likes

I had to look up DOMS :rofl:. The last sentence explains it :wink:

1 Like

lol pretty much! I haven’t strength trained in a while so it’s really nice to have that feeling again!