Awesome/Surprising Moments in Manga and Anime - Potential SPOILERS!

I don’t know how to assess the situation, as I see this …

Is it the same thread? No.
Is it similar? Yes.
Is it absolutely necessary? Nothing is.
Is it different than the other thread? I think so, since it tackles surprising moments or awesome moments, pages, chapters, scenes or frames which made you admire a character, which made you fall in love with a series or which you found/find to be AWESOME.

If you will post any picture/screenshot/gif/attachment here (manga or anime) - please, say if it might be a spoiler and (please/maybe/if you want) hide details (although, for someone who has not seen even the first episode or the first page of a series, Everything’s a spoiler).

POTENTIAL Spoiler Ahead, Thread/Read Carefully:

And the first thing I want to talk about is Boruto, a series which is kind of dissapointing, as anime, but it is better as manga, although after a certain moment in the anime it is a little bit better; the only reason that I even wanted to watch this series was to see the old(er) generation, especially

Summary

Naruto as a Hokage

Here is an interesting manga page, displaying His Amazing Confidence, taking on a New Unknown Threat, All By Himself: :grinning: That’s my boy, Right there!

Summary

2 Likes

On second thoughts, I don’t know if this thread was necessary, what do you think @moderators?
Is it necessary? Or it’s better to close it? Your choice - and sorry for the tag.

1 Like

I have stopped following up on so many as there is no end to manga, till I die there will be something new to start lol.

One of the most awesome moments is from Bleach, Sousuke Aizen betraying everyone and leaving Soul Society, manga hall of fame moment.

aizen-sōsuke-aizen

3 Likes