Ayur (South Asian Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Vaikuntha Loka also should be enhanced.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Thank you @Sazza for this wonderful gift :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Something really cool happened to me last week. The disclaimer, right off the bat, is that I canā€™t back up my claim with a third party, double blind test. :grinning: Nonetheless, other than adding a regular 5-10 minute gazing session with my Ayur image, I have changed nothing in my routine or listening habits.

Like many of you, I was and still am being affected by the economic fallout of the pandemic slowdowns/shutdowns/lockdowns around the world. I started a business literally just before the pandemic hit last year. A greenfield business, building it from the ground up. As you can imagine, itā€™s been tough going.

So last week I went to an evening function that was put on, in part, as a charity benefit. I didnā€™t know anyone there as I am new to the area, so I just stood next to my seat before the first speaker started, waiting to sit down. I was approached by a young woman selling raffle tickets. I didnā€™t even ask what the prize was before handing her a twenty ($20).

Before long, another woman approached me for the same reason. We started chatting and didnā€™t complete the transaction before she was called away. When I realized I hadnā€™t bought the tickets I went to where she was selling to another person to do so.

I got mine and the person who she had just sold to didnā€™t want his tickets (just gave $20 as a donation), so she gave me those tickets too! Like I said, I had no idea what the prizes even where, except there was a table at the back of the room with swag bags, so I thought thatā€™s what they were giving away.

As it turns out, the grand prize was full production and multiple airings of a 30 second (edited) TV commercial during a national broadcast. And I won it. Over $15k in value and will return much more to my business through the ad that will be created.

I canā€™t remember the last time I won anything more than a couple dollars. LOL. So this was quite a surprise. I win so infrequently that I didnā€™t even know what I had won until several minutes after the drawing when someone congratulated me!

I have absolutely felt internal changes since getting my Ayur, calmness, centeredness, a feeling of deep satisfaction, etc., but hadnā€™t considered that there could be external manifestations such as this.

IMO the Ayur is living up to its description. Anyone else having life altering experiences?

36 Likes

Did you mean 30 seconds? Unless itā€™s like an infomercial where Iā€™ve seen last 30+ minutes. Anyway congrats and good luck with your business! :+1:

13 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR FRIEND!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::heart::heart::heart:

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::handshake::handshake::handshake::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The testimony of the members of this forum for the work of the Captain is wonderful !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

18 Likes

Yes, 30 seconds. The production company is one of the best

11 Likes

That is incredible!!! Congrats for winning the commercial!!! Let us know when it gets to air and we can hopefully watch it live!

20 Likes

Itā€™s still several months away but Iā€™ll do that!

If you care to know what the product is, we developed a low glycemic index, reduced calorie sweetener thatā€™s 99% organic cane sugar and 1% herbal extracts. Tastes like sugar (because it is) but without the sugar spike that leads to insulin resistance and without the drawbacks of zero calorie sweeteners :skull_and_crossbones:.

19 Likes

Amazing product!
Wishing you the best of luck :+1::smiley:

11 Likes

How many carbs?

Do u ship to the U.S.?

Congrats on the commercial!

11 Likes

Thank you SZ. Yes, it will be available in the U.S. Technically, it has the same number of carbs as regular sugar, but the things we add to it, even though they constitute less than 1% of the total weight, reduce the available metabolic energy by 43%. Magic.

The body expects calories when it tastes sweet. There are sweet receptors throughout the body, ie. the gut, the pancreas, the brain. When you take in zero calorie sweeteners, regardless of whether they are called ā€œnaturalā€ or not, the expected calories arenā€™t there. The result is a paradoxical metabolic effect: no satiation and a consequent preservation of energy (ie. storage as fat). This is just one problem with 0 cal sweeteners.

16 Likes

Sounds awesome, just like your profile pic :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It is. I have very smart PhD partners. Iā€™m just the face man. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Weā€™ve been at it for over two years now. Lots of time and money invested. Reaching the bottom of the piggy bank, so this windfall was a real blessing. :pray: The two years doesnā€™t include the extra two years of secret R&D that preceded it. It took that long to get it to work consistently. Think Edison and the light bulb. The last two years has been spent on required testing and approvals. We received FDA approval in the late spring.

22 Likes

Well deserved - congrats! :slight_smile:
fireworks-new-year

11 Likes

Has someone tried scorpio and snake venom with the ayur?

It keeps one pretty well awake.

6 Likes

Not with Ayur,
but I was bitten by a very powerful white scorpion, that was in old shoe pair and I wore it for 10 minutes, and it was biting biting non stop :joy: I lately realised at that age.
And then I kept my leg inside water unknowingly , later got to know that itā€™s act as a catalyst to poison :innocent:
But true we stay awake, pretty potent energising at a very young ageā€¦ canā€™t really explain such an venom experienceā€¦itā€™s different actuallyā€¦ continuously vibratingā€¦nervous system just danced inside me for nearly 3 daysā€¦even now I feel the same shake if I thinkā€¦and now I understand why I was laid down on floor for those 3 days ( maybe grounding) and I was even given native local tobacco medicines + energised with an old lady chants ā€¦feeling nostalgic sharing this.

10 Likes

Just got this baby thanks to a new friend! I spoke to Ayur before I even was aware it was in my wallet and felt chills all down my back like I usually feel when I talk to The Declaration. Any tips on what commands to start off with and how to better integrate would be appreciated!

Iā€™m wondering how long until I wonā€™t have to carry the mandala to be connectedšŸ¤” going to sleep with it under my pillow as suggested by the one who sent it my way

15 Likes

Some amazing information was shared with me via Lawton and a few others who have knowledge and experience with Ayur! Greatly appreciated and gives me great hope to work/learn from this underrated NFT.
Can we get some testimonies please? Iā€™ll ask Ayur to use the power of the gods to inspire yā€™all to type up and to connect with all owners to show this NFT love lol :pray: :sparkles:

13 Likes

There are several instances of miraculous healings & revivals in mythology.
One such is the use of a herb Sanjeevani in Ramayan to revive Lakshman on the battle field.
This should be in the consciousness of the south Asia region which is what Ayur is, in my understanding of this powerful creation. So I am infusing my healing with this herbā€™s energy. Seems to be working well. I have to see the effects with consistent use.
I tend to jump to another method after 2 days. Thatā€™s the problem.

13 Likes