Ayur (South Asian Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Blessed to receive a copy of this NFT today. Can’t wait to get home from work tomorrow morning and truly explore it

12 Likes

This NFT is unbelievable. So far it has engorged me with every Ayurvedic Herb I have asked for. As well as Amrit Kalash and other elixirs. Trading for this was the best choice I’ve ever made.

13 Likes

I’m so glad the Ayur is regaining some love! Massive amounts of potential that none of us have really tapped into

13 Likes

I plan to tap into its full potential! I hope! I am looking forward to hearing other’s methods!

12 Likes

I have 2 group NFTs (and shielding) releasing in the next few weeks. After that i am taking a long break from getting more fields (sorry brother Captain!) and focusing on mastering all the NFTs that i have.

If you like, we can work together on mastering Ayur!

14 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Don’t plan on joining any other groups and just mastering the ones I have.

That sounds like a plan to me.

12 Likes

I’m just still absolutely in love and mind blown by this NFT even after having it a few days. My spiritual and physical health has reached new heights from the Navapashanam treatment, Kaya Kalpa, and downloading of knowledge of the Masters.
I just woke up so groggy after a nap and said “Please engorge me with magical herbs and elixirs to boost energy and vitality” and I feel like a million bucks. Nothing from this NFT has been subtle at all. Been VERY powerful. Thank you so much for creating this @Captain_Nemo !!

17 Likes

Tip: ask Ayur to “automate an energetic simulation of Vase breathing” on you. It is an indescribably powerful technique.

Or you can generally ask for an “automated energetic simulation of any esoteric pranayama technique.”

Hint: if you have this NFT, you don’t need Guide of Breath. I had been looking for it before discovering this, thanks to @JAAJ mentioning it was probably possible. It surely is.

12 Likes

Great stuff :muscle:!

4 Likes

Utilizing Ayur to “engorge and heal me with the energies of repetitive reciting of ___ mantra or text” is a powerful intention/command
As well as charging water, especially water you immerse yourself in, with the energies of holy sites such as Amrita Sovar.
Here’s an idea of the power of mantras

Apparently many people have been healed by having certain scriptures recited for days. One such is the Akhand Path, which also we can use Ayur to simulate the effects of.

The continuous nonstop recitation of all the verses in the Guru Granth Sahib from the beginning to the end, in 31 Ragas as specified, in all 1430 pages, lasts more than 48 hours by a team of readers.[1] Nearby, over a container of water a coconut is kept wrapped in saffron or white cloth. A ghee lamp is also kept burning.[5] This ritual is considered very holy and is said to bring peace and solace to the participants and the passive listeners of the recital.

4 Likes

Indeed it is. I do this all the time. Btw Arc Light and 13th skull is also capable of this. They even charge my water with mantras, FaJin Gong energies, Chi, and literally anything else you ask them to.

Also going to try this:

2 Likes

I’m being engorged with the Hanuman Chalisa right now :pray:t3:

1 Like

oh damn lol.
I find these 2 to be pretty different personally haha.
This, more about gyaan (a tool)
That, more about real-time embodyment/ physical ( pure action); like I see it as a subheading to one of the topics at hand introduced by Ayur, sure, but Guide of Breath really is not a similar experience to Ayur’s in the slightest
For me at least, it feels vastly different and unique

I find it like a YinYang

2 Likes

I think you’re misunderstanding what I wrote or Ayur…

You can have Ayur automate pranayama techniques on you because they existed back then. Ive been doing it. It’s automating the most powerful breathing techniques I’ve ever experienced.

4 Likes

If you’re properly connecting with the field, you should be able to also. Automate “vase breathing” and get back to me.

I’ve used Guide of Breath and I can get Ayur to do that and more.

1 Like

oh yeh for sure, GOB dives into one of Ayur’s presented school of thought no doubt.

No, no It’s not about that (what I wrote).
I only spoke my persepctive because I was purely fascinated with how all of our experiences differ from one another that’s all!

1 Like

Yeah it’s truly unbelievable the things this field is capable of.

3 Likes

Hi wonderful folks! I just acquired Ayur from a member and am so excited to learn more about this beautiful nft. Is there a private group or additional information I could have access to regarding this nft? Is there an audio by any chance? Thank you :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Does this include access to Tibetan Deities? Tibet is Southwest of China (which is in East Asia) , but is near India and Nepal (which is South Asia).

2 Likes

Can’t be sure, I checked the comms & Dream mentioned only about South Asia. Nothing country specific.

Anyways it won’t give direct access to deities, rather it can indirectly provide the benefits of deities blessings since it’s part of human consciousness of this region once .
If we think in this logic, then tibetan deities ‘experiences’ can be accessed through Ayur.

5 Likes