Bad mdma come down need help!

Hey everyone what fields can help me with paranoid feeling anxiety and depersonalization had a bad mdma trip mixed with alcohol and Vicodin I never did this before what should I do my brain feels terrible

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

Hey lexiee.
I believe these might help.

Maybe also muscle massage and deep bone massage.

3 Likes

Probably the full body detox

And more.
And sorry, but whenever I read vicodin, I think of

3 Likes

In the future, please don’t mix things up…

Maybe Brain Regeneration

This might be the Universe sending me a sign, I think it’s the third time recommending it…
I think I need it too.

3 Likes

Thank you so much will try these now

2 Likes

Will the detox be painful I tried this audio before and it was very taxing on my body

2 Likes

Thank you I looped it last night it did help it’s been 3 days since I took it

1 Like

I just remembered: use cards and mandalas!

Healing Activate

Also use the Mandala for Mass Meditation - it helps me with breathing, quickly too.

Or listen to mass meditation field.

1 Like

And I took like 4 pills I was drunk at first and my ex boyfriend offered me pills I just took them Without hesitating and I been coming down for the past 3 days I’m getting better but mostly just feeling anxiety and depersonalization feelings

1 Like

I will never do this again I was trying to be more cool for him and ended up paying the price big time I learned a huge lesson from this experience it will forever change me

1 Like

Also Be the healer, card and/or field

And the last ones:

Smart Hulda Zapper

Loop them.

I wish you a quick healing :pray: and hope you learn from your mistake.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Probably best not use like heavy detox fields as you still recover.

1 Like

Seconded on the brain and spine antioxidant and brain regeneration.

Might want to also try serotonin and dopamine as these are the main neurotransmitters that MDMA affects. Alcohol and Vicodin also have varying impact on them.

You basically flooded your brain with these chemicals and depleted its stores of them, so listening to the three above should help give you an instant boost (and some repair/healing in the dopamine receptors).

Also, drink a loootttt of water. Charging it wouldn’t hurt…

Last thing, grounding and/or Schumann are safe bets to help with most things. I’m feeling the tree experience might be relieving for you as a grounder…

4 Likes

Oh yeah…

And maybe try Politics of the Body

Like you and @Owl both said, full body detox might be a bit overwhelming, politics should have a gentler but still effective impact.

2 Likes

Added to Avos spot on suggestion, make sure to replenish your minerals, especially calcium.
Amphetamines are calcium robbers.

4 Likes