Beginner's Journey through the Corpus Spiritus Tarot

What can I make out of the laboratory of this life? Am I alone or was that always an illusion? In this place there is literally everything out of which to make everything. Where is my inspiration? I am the Fool stepping off of the cliff, off of the edge and falling into the laboratory of the Magician where I can choose the essence of life to create. What can I make out of the laboratory of this life?

1 Like

(I’m just following on with your delicious thoughts, not correcting at all):

…imagined and not yet imagined.

What if, when you are the Fool stepping off of the cliff, you are the inspiration? What effect would that perspective give to your musings?

2 Likes

I would like The Magician to teach me his mastery of magic and alchemy. If I see myself in his lab and place my hand on his table (altar or alter, if you will) can I feel the subtle vibrations of worlds coming into being? Can I tap into the secrets of the waters of emotion becoming the wine of cosmic consciousness? I now invoke the violet flame of transmutation to change my awareness of what miracles The Magician can show me. I invoke a change of perception. Give me a secret of your field! Show me something today that yesterday I might have thought myself unable to grasp or manifest. Thank you! :pray: :rose:

3 Likes

@WellBeing Thanks so much for the detailed answer. Will have to read it again with more time. One thing you are right about is asking questions in a better way to gain more information.

1 Like

The Magician

UPRIGHT: Manifestation, resourcefulness, power, inspired action

REVERSED: Manipulation, poor planning, untapped talents

Rider Waite Description

The Magician card is numbered One – the number of new beginnings and opportunities – and associates with the planet of Mercury. He stands with one arm stretched upwards towards the Universe, and the other pointing down to the earth. His positioning represents his connection between the spiritual realms and the material realms. The Magician uses this relationship to create and manifest his goals in the physical realm. He is the conduit that converts energy into matter. The Magician’s robe is white, symbolising purity, and his cloak is red, representing worldly experience and knowledge.

On the table in front of him are the four symbols of the Tarot suits – a cup, pentacle, sword and wand – each symbolising one of the four elements – water, earth, air and fire. It is also a sign that he has all the tools (and elements) he needs to manifest his intentions into being. Above his head is the infinity symbol, and around his waist is a snake biting its own tail – both of which signal that he has access to unlimited potential. And in the foreground is an array of foliage and flowers, symbolising the blossoming and fruition of his ideas and aspirations.

Short Description

When the Magician appears in a spread, it points to the talents, capabilities and resources at the querent’s disposal to succeed. The message is to tap into one’s full potential rather than holding back, especially when there is a need to transform something.

7 Likes

Yah, I would like to transform me! All the stuff I wrote above is preamble to using the Magician as a transformational/alchemical tool to change the way I see myself, and the ways I have seen myself, thinking that it is “me”. Basic assumptions that come when I awake. Even after meditation, the sneaky way the givens make themselves known. The Sedona Method says “welcome all the ways that you have appeared to be the body/mind”. Instead of realizing that my arsenal is made up of all the tools the Magician has at his disposal, I catch myself believing that “I only have this, I only have that”. Truth is everything, anything, all. The ability to see through the lie, the familiar, the old, the limitation. The ability to see myself as unlimited, to realize that I and the beingness are the same. I want to catch that vision, that realization 24/7. When I lose it or something rises that is not it, I have full awareness to let it go and just BE. I can learn to identify with the all out of which I can remake myself into anything and everything I desire. :pray: :partying_face: :hugs: :rose:

p.s. I am using this opportunity to grow, to be new. It’s only for me and anyone that might get some inspiration out of it, but I am just letting it flow, so blessings to everyone. I am not normally an “out there” person, but I can take this opportunity to be out there, to be free. I am streaming this new consciousness, and allowing it to be.

3 Likes

I realized that I need magic in my life, so I am allowing the Magician to mentor me. I started this morning with BoL and 24 chants of the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra (following part of @Maoshan_Wanderer’s suggestion). Also, because the card is darker than the original tarot NFT I am having a hard time seeing the wand in the pic. Can anyone enlighten me? I see something that is above his right shoulder, but not certain. The others are obvious. I will keep up this ritual and touch base here with insights. :hugs: :rose:

2 Likes

Found this lil almanac the other day on DuckDuckGo:

Its an in-depth analysis on Tarot, about 380 pages. Only thing to consider is that the book only pertains to the upright tarots

3 Likes

@MonkeyOwl how do you shuffle? Whenever I try they all fly out. My hands are much smaller than the cards so I guess my grip is still in the making ??

I keep having this one card constantly fly out whenever I focus on a particular question.
Does that mean the fly out is the tarot’s answer or
no, only until I manually select.

I would like to think it is but then when I apply that as the answer to my current, waking reality, seems far from the truth / I’m probably doing it wrong
so :woman_shrugging:t2: Idk

I mean this kinda review from me but, yes, flying out or cards fallin indicates the answer

These cards are very precise

I can ask for myself a question, and if the anser is no, then it is no and youll get cards that indicate thats a no, even after 10 cards asking the same question or shuffling again,same with yes cards if the question is a yes, either trough falling or them being choosen from the deck randomly, often I just handpick a card out of the 78 cards

So, often if they fall out tho, I pick back up and shuffle on, or, in some cases I see the card and decide to lay it, it really doesnt matter, really, I often pulled the same card for the same question lol, even after falling and putting the card back for shuffle I pulled the card that fell

This tarot deck is just peak, if you set a question, you will get the answer

Accuracy is just immensly accurate

And before shuffling , I hold the deck and ask the question, while holding the intention on the answer

Depending on how many cards I want, I say the amount
For example

“Will this xyz person be rich in 8 years?” And then I say “3 Cards from deck” and start to shuffle
You can set restrictions for the pulling so you dont have to think about taking cards that fell and just put em back and shuffle on till you lay them correctly the way you want

4 Likes

Great find! Jodorowsky is an excellent teacher! :sparkles:

@anon46074933 you’ve no idea how useful that was to read for me. Thank you :purple_heart:
And indeed! @VMMS he makes me also not want to read any reversed haha (but I will since sometimes the Truth is best served bitter)

2 Likes

Do you ever happen to get the same tarot several times in a reading but both upright and reversed?

On the web it says some apply it as a further validation of thats tarots relevance…but only as the upright version

For the Sapient model does the same hold true or no, the archetype is applicable but in its dual ways …?

1 Like

Those who don’t use reversed cards are able to do so because they interpret in context, based on surrounding cards, etc. As such, they’re able to create a more refined conception of the matter at hand.

3 Likes

oh I dont pull reversed, well I dont try

pulling reversed is done intentionally, so, I dont try to pull intentional reverse, sometimes it happens because I fail to put the card upright into the deck so it happens that when I pull cards they’re reversed but I dont care and put them upright back in and shuffle again lol

so I cant tell you on reverse, but, even then, Im sure Sapiens Tarot Deck is whatever you pull, validation enough

4 Likes

Girrrrl, I’m 5’7 so ask Luna maybe hahaha she gets lost in the dryer apparently :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But it’s true that the cards are bigger than normal cards I guess.
You’ll get used to it I’m sure.

You can try the shuffle method of just making a mess of it on the table, kind of what she does at 1:40

It’s more about your intention and at one point you feel it’s right.

Also maybe once they’re together again in a neat pack, you can have a feel for it and “lift” (sorry I don’t know the terminology in English lol) part of the pack where it feels right… so basically it doesn’t have to always be literally the top one.
Just do what you feel like :)

8 Likes

Thanks you three! :purple_heart:
@MonkeyOwl @anon46074933 @VMMS

1 Like

@anon46074933 @MonkeyOwl @VMMS and for the Corpus Spiritus deck in particular, are your questions open ended to it or of “yes or no” nature ?

I use both, depending on what I’m trying to figure out. The only phrasing I actively try to avoid is the “should” type questions. As in “Should I do this”? Or “Should I say that”?

3 Likes