Beginner's Journey through the Corpus Spiritus Tarot

Hey does anyone know the order in which all the tarots from the Corpus Spiritus were placed? From 0-78

First 22= the Major Arcana in ascending order (so we start off with Fool)
First Minor Arcana Suit =
Second Minor Arcana Suit =
Third Minor Arcana Suit =
Fourth Minor Arcana Suit= Pentacles - or at least that’s what I recall. (and if that’s right, then we end with King of Pentacles)

This is the order normally

Fire - water - air - earth

I don’t dare to say it’s the traditional approach because I don’t know enough, but it’s the order I have encountered in many other areas / “courses”

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Also does anyone have a different experience with the tarot when playing he Essence of Three Kings (to “clean” it like you could with Essence of Burnt Sage?)

2 Likes

Hey! @SammyG / everyone!
I was wanting to carry a tarot or two around with me but is that a good idea or no?
Tarot(s) as in one of the tarots from the Corpus Spiritus Deck - not tarots as in one of the individual NFT tarots (ie The Star, Justice, Ace of Cups, 9 Of Pentacles, The Magician, etc).

Like example in point: The High Priestess Tarot (2) and Judgement (20)

It can only be found via the Corpus Spiritus deck; there is no audio or like singular NFT Venly release related to them.

So if I carry those 2 with me, would I also be emitting the “negative” / shadow aspects of their’s or no, I should be alright?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re wanting in your carrying around, so let me ask it this way: Would you be wanting to carry a card from the Rider-Waite or the Thoth deck around in the same way?

those aren’t comparable to the RW deck tho lol
these are different. Very, very different
(ok not very but enough lol)

That didn’t answer my question.

do you happen to own a copy of these @WellBeing ? :slight_smile:

that’s honestly my answer to you’re question. it’s kinda like an idk conceptual realization if that’s even the proper terminology to explain the difference between the two.

these are more advanced; but if I say advanced that sounds like I’m comparing- and I don’t mean to minimize the other sacred decks…so maybe I guess CS just holds some additional…“stuff”? lol

You keep dodging the question.

There are reasons to carry the R-W, the Thoth (or other) cards with you throughout the day, even with the entire archetype they embody. If your reasons for wanting to carry your CS card around with you for those reasons, then sure, go for it.

But if you’re wanting to carry your card around for other reasons, then it might not be a good idea, because the CS cards do embody the full archetype, which might not be helpful for what you’re wanting to accomplish.

Since you’re being cagey about what you’re wanting to accomplish, I can’t help you more than that.

1 Like

This is fine. But I think meditating on these cards and having an intention with them based on their archetype would work best. Just having it sit randomly in your pocket is great and all but you can invite some unwanted coincidences. It’s best to set your intention with them before going about your day.

Most of the time, should be fine though and coincidences will be too subtle for most to even recognize.

4 Likes

You the second greatest g of all time Sammy :stuck_out_tongue::raised_hands:t2:
Lol thank you

Where can i find the physical version of “Corpus Spiritus Tarot Card”?, I want it for a gift for my mother who is having her birthday soon!

On Teespring.

and the charts are fielded?

Yes, the cards are fielded.

2 Likes

Will they work if it is for a gift for my mom and I did not specify in the purchase that it was for a gift?

Yes. You don’t need to specify anything in the purchase.

Experiencing Enlightenment/bliss with the death card,

The energy of this card felt so …New. The feeling is conceptual but it feels like that feeling when ur a kid and u wake up in the morning with the sunlight on your face, you haven’t discovered your self yet or anything else around you. You just observe and everything and everyone is pure. I was meditating with the card for quite some time and I took a nap with it, woke up blissful. Very powerful.

The feeling reminds me of the instrumental of this song: Jhené Aiko - LSD (Official Audio) - YouTube

2 Likes