Begtse NFT: Testimonials

Begtse

Begtse 2

The protector deity Begtse Chen, also known as Chamsing the Great Coat of Mail.). Colloquially Begtse is known as red Mahakala and ranks relatively high in the Sakya protector pantheon of Wisdom Deities. The protector was later adopted and incorporated into the Gelug School of Tsongkapa and subsequently became popular in Mongolia. The Dharma protector Begste originally was considered Lord of War in Central Asia and is a fierce protector of Dharma.

18 Likes

Red Mahakala, huh? Interesting.

I have a connection with White Mahakala. Red’s sure to be very fierce. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Incredibly Beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Here is a short and informative article on Mahakala
https://www.mexicaliblues.com/blogs/our-stories-mexicali-blues-blog/buddhist-deities-mahakala-the-protector-of-dharma

“Mahakala is the menacing and powerful embodiment of the bodhisattva of compassion. Bodhisattvas are enlightened beings who have put off entering paradise in order to help others attain enlightenment, and so, Mahakala is here to help!”

“Mahakala has a crown of five skulls, which represent the transmutation of five negative afflictions of human nature into virtues. As he confronts negative forces and crushes them with his anger, his crown of skulls neutralizes what remains and works to transform it into something positive. Thus ignorance becomes wisdom, pride is humbled, attachment becomes the wisdom of discernment, jealously shifts to feeling satisfied with one’s own accomplishments, and anger is released and soothed.”

“Consider Mahakala your spiritual bodyguard. He appears to be tough and larger-than-life scary, but he is somebody you want to have on your side as you face the trials and stresses of life. That face is angry only in the service of a greater good: your happiness, wisdom, and karmic health!”

19 Likes

Thank You for posting this article Mac!
Bookmarked!!! Who couldn’t be helped by a Friend such as Begtse?

9 Likes

I am really surprised that there are 2 left, frankly!!!

4 Likes

this is a reservation for those who did not have time to buy yesterday :upside_down_face:
also, another problem with entry to crypto (today)
for quest lovers
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

The Artwork is Incredible! I really adore this one!

8 Likes

Just snagged that last Begtse 2. So this is a servitor or what exactly? Will we embody Begtse?

This site has some great info
http://tibetanbuddhistencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/Begtse

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!
I am feeling quite a lot which I will expand on after I have spent more time with him.
What I can say about Begtse 2 right off is a Strong sense of being Watched Over and Protected!

16 Likes

Looking forward to your future comments! About to finally print him now.
This picture you have looks a little better than mine but my file size is 15 mb :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Update on our NFT Begtse. I have been getting to know Begtse over the last 4 days. Begtse 2 is my first NFT from Captain & Dream Crew. I was so taken with this one that I bought 2! One to have with me always, and one to perhaps gift or trade who knows? (I actually quite like the feeling of 2 around me so I may decide that both should remain!) Quite different experience these NFT’s are as compared to an audio field, at least for me.

I mentioned the profound feeling of being Watched Over & Protected, but certainly not in any sort of smothering, forceful way. Begste approached me gently, respectfully, and from afar. Two mornings ago he began communication when I least expected it. I was having a thought about the possible outcome of a situation, and playing the drama out in my head. His voice within my thoughts was gentle and slightly humorous. What he spoke was something to the effect of “Cheryl, that is your ego mind at work. Remain neutral to the outcome, then you will be pleasantly surprised, or not disappointed. Simply watch. Observe.” Since then he has shown me his image in my mind’s eye at my request. He softened his rather intense face and had a slight smile. That all seeing third eye was enchanting! He was quite Beautiful!

From the information available on Begtse he is a Bodhisattva, * Bodhisattva is a human who has reached enlightenment, as the Buddha did, and can leave physical existence behind, but chooses to remain in human form to help others achieve freedom.

I personally resonate with this. He is a Wise One, and quite welcoming to those he is close to.

20 Likes

Can I ask how you are still doing with Begtse?

3 Likes

Original image:

https://media.nft.crypto.com/34e46be0-3986-438d-b3dd-a765fd66e343/original.png

1 Like