Beliefs around wealth generation

There was an AMA done on reddit by the only heir to a vast business empire in my country and his family owned several businesses in the country and some foreign countries. He did AMA on real estate business as he was learning the ropes and managing some part of it.

When people asked very valid questions on the malpractices used by real estate developers and what people need to be wary of when buying a property he didn’t answer any of those. He also said on another question that it is very unlikely for a hard working person to break into real estate industry and become successful unless backed by politicians.

All of this reinforced my long held belief that vast amounts of wealth only comes to the people who are extremely unscrupulous and shady, do not think even a little that they are cheating those people who work hard and pay taxes to buy houses they want to settle in and retire peacefully besides the extensive damage these people do to the planet.

What do you think?

5 Likes

Do you think all wealthy people are shady?

hmmm, you have given me something to think about.

1 Like

Not sure, but most seem so, I’m taking about not few millions but few hundred millions to few billions in worth. Human life is not long enough that hard work will fetch anyone that much amount of money. I bet many hedge fund managers do some shady practices which never come out.

You are aware that this is a limiting belief, whether true or not, continuing to have that belief is not useful for you. In this world there are always several paths for everything. Since there are people like you mentioned, there are also honest people who have achieved wealth, you decide where to put your attention. Look for other success stories of honest people, there surely are. and don’t think so much about corrupt people, that’s not your business, let everyone do things their own way and then deal with the consequences.

I know that it is not easy to get rid of a limiting belief just by wanting to, but you have tools like the Subconscious Limit Removal field that will speed up the process.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s capitalism. Dude’s an heir to inhumane amounts of wealth and is unscrupulous in his business practices. Obscene wealth is obscene wealth, JC would tell him to give it all away to poor people and then repent, that’s what that guy should be doing IMO. :rofl:

This does not necessarily mean you can’t make wealth on your own (maybe not obscene amounts but still), maybe even try to generate some for everyone for a change, fields can help with that, why not. :slight_smile: Disliking people doing bad things does not necessarily constitute a limiting belief.

3 Likes

And thats why we have

The Financial Protector

There is a saying in Colombia that goes something like:

Dont give chances to be screwed up
Because people dont miss a chance to screw others up

Imo we all have the power to break free its just that doing it the correct way is harder, and there is a mad dog around every corner you take whether because:

They are jealous
They are miserable
They feel entitled
They are lazy

Or the big dogs that in order to continue at the top or reach higher they need all the people below them that would sustain that position, and so they come up with all kinds od tricks and twists to keep people below.

But then again… we could too succeed

Being here in this SM land for instance, we really really really are lucky but how much of all these tools, with how much consistency, along how much of the personal work are members really doing/using?

Very little. Know how i know?

The constant request for so and so fields when there are plenty that could be used if consistently and putting the personal effort it would pay off.

Successful people has extreme serious habits even when they are already rich and on the top.

Us mere mortals?

Take it easy
Bad habits
Waste time
Spend more than what we make
Spend before money has even arrive
Make plans and jump in debt assuming to receive so and so next week, next month etc
Love to accumulate debts
Spend the extra money on unnecessary things instead of saving or investing it

Etc etc

Victim mentality is the worst cancer among people

Its like a weed that rapidly grows and so we need to consistently remove it before it grows

People gets a boost in life, a strike of luck, an extra bonus at work etc

And what they do?

They relax somehow even if not all, until mud is up their neck again.

It doesnt work like that.

Dont get discouraged (message not directed to you necessarily you just wanted opinions) but whoever this resonates to, the hopeless feeling of doing the right thing but is not paying off…

Keep pushing non stop
Keep being busy with the right activities
Keep growing and learning
Stay away from collective victim mentality and excuses
Keep reading useful things
Forget about who does what, why and where. Its you alone all along.

10 Likes

Even though it may seem like most wealthy people do shady practices but in reality a very few of them do, what general media does is to try to make us believe that all wealthy people are bad,

but in reality most of them are more humble than you think

even if you think you that you need to get backed by politicians to get successful in real estate ( which I believe is false)

you can get the backing, most of the politicians want development so that they can get re-elected next term

@Kalacakra feel free to talk to me if you have more limiting beliefs regarding wealth, I am also trying to undo any negative programming regarding wealth

2 Likes

@Kalacakra
There is no real connection between wealth levels and being a good person.
There are good and evil people on all wealth levels.

Just because some dude said something about HIS beliefs in an interview, does not mean that this 1. it is the truth, as he is simply projecting his belief system and 2. does not mean that YOU have to accept this and take him as an authority and allow yourself to be brainwashed by his statements. You decide what beliefs you accept into your mind!

But let me tell you one thing, if you carry the belief that “all wealthy people are shady”, then guess what, your own Subconscious Mind will ALWAYS prevent YOU from ever becoming wealthy in the first place, because it wants to protect you from becoming a shady evil person yourself.

So choose wisely whom you listen to and what you really want to believe about reality.

8 Likes

Also a great way to cope for the ego.

“I want it but I can’t get it.”

“Must be bc I’m not willing to be shady”

"I must be a good person bc I’m broke "

3 Likes

Reminds me of this meme lol

Unbenannt

…which implies that honest work never pays much and that to earn much one has to be dishonest.

But that is exactly how most people on the planet are brainwashed!

They are literally like that farmer in that meme!

Self-sabotaging themselves by all types of irrational assumptions about wealth, work and ethical things.

7 Likes

But accruing wealth through being essentialy an energy parasite (like that guy in the example provided) is evil, and woe unto those who call evil good and good - evil! Sayeth I, Zonkmeister! :innocent:

1 Like

When back to the Astral planes one day, this dude will quickly discover that infinite resources and abundance are a natural thing for everyone in the astral worlds and that he, while being here in the physical for his short amount of a few decades, completely wasted his opportunity of doing something really great with it.

That resentment at himself that he is gonna feel with himself will be huge.
And it will probably push him into re-incarnating again into the physical, and this time with the promise to himself “to make the best possible outcome of his given resources”.
It is all a big learning school here in the physical.

Just make sure you don’t make other’s people’s lessons as your own (by copy pasting their beliefs and assumptions) and rather learn from them through observation ( → Conceptual Conglomerate :wink:).

3 Likes

Exactly, it is part of the current programming of society. When you pay attention you realize that almost only ideas that maintain the status quo spread massively. And they are ideas and prejudices so ingrained that normal people are incapable of accepting anything else, only those who have flexibility of beliefs can recognize and then leave behind all that limiting programming that keeps them stuck. Not only related to money, in all areas of life.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your opinions.