Belly Burn

My stomach started rumbling after second listen. Thank you boss. 🫡 Also how are people joining you making fields? I want to join :sweat_smile:. Btw music is soo good :laughing:.

5 Likes

thank you, hopefully now i see a 6 pack

11 Likes

This one is awesome!

I love the feeling it gave me a few minutes in… Just lots of activity going on in my midsection, i find it very pleasant lol

Thank you for yet another epic release :pray:

17 Likes

Is it necessary to be a permanent patreon to feel the effects? In other words, I can become a patreon premium download the file and then get out of the subscription.

No. The fields on the Premium Tier only work as long as you are subscribed to the Premium Tier. When you stop paying that tier’s subscription, those fields stop working.

11 Likes

:+1::+1:

10 Likes

:muscle::+1:

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo does this do love handles as well?

2 Likes

I’m not him but when I tried it, I would say I think it does :)

14 Likes

Just got my hands (ears?) on this one and after three rounds of it I can feel my stomach convulsing. Tiny electric shocks, some pinching sensations. Very interesting! I’ll keep listening 3x daily this month and write a review on 1st of March.

16 Likes

Do you think this can help burn fats stores in love handles and lower back?

2 Likes

Scroll up :point_up:

Not directly, because belly fat gets stored a little differently than fat in other places of your body (such as your lower back). Those methods could eventually work on some of those other places, but that’s not the focus of this field.

5 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

I’ve been overeating like a maniac this past week with a bunch of high calorie junk food lol and for some reason I felt I was losing weight. This morning before showering I looked in the mirror without my shirt on and noticed my tummy area and minor love handles is slimming like a lot but I didn’t think much what the cause was. I have only listened once every few days or so and can’t think of what else could be trimming the fat so it must be this and honestly shocking how fast and effective this is.

10 Likes

i`ve been listening to it 3 times/day almost daily and i can definitely see my belly fat disappearing.

18 Likes

Do you consider that you are an overweight person or you are an athlete with difficulties
Tad to lower the Michelins?

People that tried both this and adipose swords.
How do you feel they compare? Do you feel they stack well? Or do you feel one works better than the other (for you)?

1 Like

Just to reconfirm, this is only 3 mins long and this would be enough if looped 3 times? :thinking:

For me personally I think this one works better on the stomach, Adipose is a good deal though just because you get the BAM15.

Good 1st of March, then. The results are in and I’m going to continue my journey with this for one more month to be sure. I have a huge stomach (all overweight men and women in my family pack the extra pounds around their middle section) and so it is hard to tell if there’s a real change happening. I didn’t eat clean, either. I’ll say this: if I lost weight, I did lose it more evenly in February. Usually weight loss happens in every other part of my body and not stomach. It’s the last bastion. It doesn’t budge. So… tender buds of hope blooming and 7 points out of 10.

Do you know what did work insanely well? Thigh Fat Burner. That one I didn’t even listen every day and now I am genuinely bummed I didn’t take measurements. If I can get Belly Burn to work as well… I will be shaped like a human being before 2024!

13 Likes