Belly Burn

This field is fantastic. Very fast and noticeable results for me. It does make my tummy rumble though so I do it at night before bed.

12 Likes

Thank you so much for your inputs, the field that you mentioned above is no longer for sale, so I will just add the furnace one to the stack!

1 Like

starting to see outline of upper 2 abs and giving credit to this field as being a solid contributing factor. I can always feel this one working. V nice

9 Likes

I don’t get this. Once a field is downloaded to our devices whether a phone or computer, how is it still connected to the subscription service?

Because its designed like that. To stop working once the subscription is cancelled.

Just like NFTs only work for the owner of the token

I mean here is a man that has created hundreds of fields, smart fields, almost the impossible and items with his mind.

You think he wouldnt be able to set a command for the field to do that?

:)

7 Likes

You’re so right!

1 Like

Time for my review of how I got along with this field in March.

Instead of listening 3x once a day I decided to experiment with two sessions of 3x. Once in the morning and once in the early evening. It didn’t really make a difference in my opinion. It is starting to work but it works very, very slowly. Now keep in mind that the belly I wish to burn is massive so there’s a whole lot of extra fat to get rid of. A skinny (well, skinnier) legend is likely to see wonderful results in no time.

One thing I’ve noticed is that for me this seems to target the upper stomach area first. This might also act as a hunger suppressant… ? Not confirmed but strongly suspected. I will drop Thigh Fat Burner from my stack now because it is more efficient in its work than this one and the ever smaller thighs are now just underlining the size of my stomach. Not a good look. I now give this 8/10.

20 Likes

Has anyone had any success with this? I’m just starting but I will report back

1 Like

Love this one!

Can we please get one exactly like this that targets the lower back fat instead of the belly please? @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Request it here:

The Requests and Fields

Because its not like he’ll see this comment and make it right away.

Instead he looks through the requests post from time to time to see if he wants to create any of the ones we ask or suggest, so you might have better chances like that.

3 Likes

So does that hold true for all Patreon files, that they will no longer work if you discontinue the subsciption in effect when you downloaded the files?

Hi, no, that holds only for premium tier

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply.

1 Like

Any visible/measurable results so far?

Not in my case but you can always try. Exercise,nutrition and belief work for me best .
Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about you?

Haven’t been using it, too many other stuff on my stack lolol

I have fields from the premium subscription tier downloaded to my phone. I was unable to continue payment for my subscription for financial reasons for a few months but I was just able to subscribe once more, do I need to delete and redownload those fields so that it registers that I’m a paying tier member or can I just continue use? @SammyG

1 Like

It’s automatic, so just use the ones you had before. No need to redownload, delete or anything similar. You are good to go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So is there anyway to pay for the file and not have to worry about subscriptions?
Also is diarrhoea normal after listening to this file? I have IBS so I’m guessing this is how my body would naturally react to the file?