Best field to achieve a blissful state... advice for new stack

Hi I’ve been using the audios for quite some time… more than 2 years. Unfortunately, I didn’t get much results. I have: Soul restoration, Divine love, custom field Subconscious limits, … one of the things that I was trying to achieve previously was to reverse grey hair… I listened to both versions consistently for more than a year, bought HGH, anti aging… i never got any results. I’m not sure if it’s just me. In any case, at the moment, I want to focus more on improving myself generally to be happier.The only audio that I cna feel resutls is the energy clearing audio. So at the moment, I start with that, and I listen to soul restoration and divine love. Any advice on which field would be best to achieve a blissful state and remain that for the rest of the day? I’m trying the Gamma audio but I’m not sure if that can be looped or how many times should I listen to it. I’d like to keep my stacks small and short and focused. Thank you all!

4 Likes

Welcome back to the forum, sparkles!

Using the forum search engine, I found this thread:
Complete list of bliss and love fields

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks @WellBeing . I’ve looked at the list… as I don’t want a long list and maybe focus on 1-2 fields to achieve this, which would be best? That was the reason I started trying teh Gamma wave field because in the description it says " feelings of blessings" :laughing:

3 Likes

maybe try and read the description of each field and see what you feel will be best for you my man.

but if i was to suggest one like you asked, ego dissolution.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that to have really noticeable results with Bliss fields one needs to have some lower aspects of the level of consciousness scale well integrated.

This was the only explanation I could find to explain people selling so many copies of Exalted States.

So if my theory holds true, the best field to achieve a blissful state is the field that will help you integrate the thing you need to integrate the most, right now, to climb the level of consciousness scale. I will post how I would do it today with the tools we have available. You will feel some blissful moments on the journey, but keep in mind that to consistently feel bliss as a state you will need to do some work.

To win the ego battle you can use this very nice meditation by the Sapien Medicine crew. Of couse Ego Dissolution is mandatory.

To transcend mentalization I recommend meditation as a practice, but also with The Interconnection Of Everything series

The Devil Reversed also tends to help greatly on this stage :slight_smile:

Transcending the next stage (Love) is a bit difficult and takes some time, but doable. My first recommendation is to bruteforce it with Conceptual Realizations. Other mandatory fields here are The Wisdom of the Dying, Ace of Cups, New Perspectives, Vibration Series, Shatachandi Yagna and Love Graviton.

Once most of the Love you experience becomes unconditional, you will start experiencing inner joy, and here you start to feel Bliss more consistently using fields like Exalted State, A Dream of Purity and The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy.

When people talk about feeling Bliss as a state, I imagine this is the point they are aiming for.

Other must-have fields like Blueprint of Life, Crucible of the Past, Smart Cord Cutter, Love Gratitude and Appreciation will help you greatly in every stage.

15 Likes

Thank you. Yes this makes sense to me.

I took a month break from all audios.
Previously my stack was:
Amygdala healing
Ego dissolution
soul restoration
Vibration of divine love
Grey hair reversal
Facelift toning
Collagen booster
Anti aging
HGH2

I also have the energy course which I have stopped using. Perhaps I should revisit.

So now I want to cut out some fields and focus more on clearing and growing to a happy state. At the same time I don’t have all day to listen to audios so I’m thinking to change to:

Energy clearing
Ego dissolution
amygdala
Soul
Vibration love

And add one more maybe wither conceptual realizations or new perspectives

Any further input or advice ?

Ojas and mstate gold (and other mstates like irdirum)

In my opinion the bliss is much easier archievable if you would practice pranayama:

(after the star exercise 2-3min that one in the description)

The chakra audios also might be worth a try.

2 Likes

Yes, this is a good idea.

Maybe switch Ego Dissolution for Vibration of Transcendence, and add:

The Crucible of Mental Space
The Crucible of the Past
New Perspectives

2 Likes

Also this – play it loud through speakers and let it vibrate through your whole body:

3 Likes

Any love audios should make you feel happier.

1 Like

I think that’s a great stack. As @Daniel mentions, doing pranayama right before listening or while listening will enhance the effects of all these fields tremendously. It is also a practice that generates longlasting blissful effects on its own.

As @Cambrian mentions, switching ego dissolution for vibration of transcendance would be a good move to do before listening to the other audios in the stack. I recommend adding love, gratitude and appreciation to it as well.

Every few days, I would recommend listening to Brain Regeneration (sapienmed), Overcome Addiction, Serotonin, Dopamine, Endorphins and Oxytocin (neuro album). If you have extra time, listening to: Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation, Brain Reset, Outlook Trainer (or New Perspectives), Positive Power Waves. These audios will regenerate your brain and boost its production of happy chemicals. Over time, listening to these every few days will make for a naurally healthier and happier brain.

Last but not least… the new live meditation audio. Just keep it on in the background all day and it creates a very positive vibe within you and around you. My favorite audio for this at this point.

15 Likes

Fellow IPhone users I have found this trick to keep the meditation life playing in the background at no cost!
Here is how

https://youtu.be/NlgXHKY5OfM

7 Likes

I forget that not everybody has youtube red :x Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

Also doesn’t really mess with your battery( should be the same battery drainage as any other music app) have fun and enjoy :wink:

Yes! If I deliberately get into a more positive frame of mind before my playlist, I feel the fields more and they seem to act faster!

That makes complete sense! I’ll be looking forward to that post :slight_smile:

Edit: I was thinking about what you wrote and I’d venture that being in state of surrender would be the exception. The lower on the emotional scale the less likely we are to be in such a state, but it can happen. Self-hypnosis might work :thinking:

@Sparkles have you had any success trying things to increase your sensitivity/receptivity to fields?

In reply to your question, what works really well to put me in a good mood is The Power of Support followed by Positive Powerful Waves. I listen to them almost every morning as soon as I wake up (and added bonus the latter seems to give me some energy) and they are both short :smiley:

1 Like

I didnt get much results from most of the fields… I wanted very much to feel them like what I read on comments from people. Seems almost everyone is feeling the fields so I really want to try again and again.
The only field that I think I can tell a difference is the
Energy clearing audio.
So for now I think I will just focus on a few fields to get a good foundation.

And thanks for the suggestion @Daniel on pranayama and @SammyG .
Btw for audios like
Energy clearing
Vibration of divine love
Should restorations
How many times can I listen to them? Is it a good idea to loop them and listen overnight?

haha the post was right below, but you gave me a nice idea! A ‘‘Transcending the Level of Consciousness with Fields’’ post, with a larger list, would be very cool. It would have more details about the levels, and instructions on how to use fields to transcend them.

2 Likes

I understand! Keep in mind however that people who feel the fields are more likely to create an account to share and ask questions than those who have not. I think everyone can get to a place where they feel and get results from them, but it may come more naturally to some. Some people I referred the fields to didn’t have results. But those who worked at increasing their sensitivities were eventually able to :slight_smile:

I’d recommend working on increasing your energy sensitivity/receptivity since you seem to have already been diligent with your trials (you mention having used them for 2 years) without success. As mentioned, there are things you can do for that (meditation, the ego dissolution exercise and the star exercise). The Energy Expansion card from the Book of Cards (which you can find on Instagram for free) also helps.

Repeating a phrase like “I have success with SapienMed’s fields” or something to that effect while falling asleep would help your subconscious integrate that belief :slight_smile:

Each field should have the listening recommendation in the description :slight_smile: In my opinion, looping them overnight is unlikely to yield more results and could be potentially overwhelming to your nervous system.

2 Likes

:rofl: wow! hahahahah

YES! That would be lovely and very helpful I’d think! :smiley:

1 Like

Magnetic Coherence certainly hits the bliss note.

Remove Subconscious Clutter + Inner Critic to Supporter preceded by Ego Dissolution seems to induce a lot of bliss for me as well.

What stacks are making you blissful in 2023?

7 Likes