The Archetype of the Ace Of Cups

The Archetype of the Ace Of Cups

This card often appears in Tarot readings (upright version here) when you are open to creative expression, especially when you can allow your emotions to shine through your endeavors.

You may be inspired to start a new project, take an art class or even engage in interpretative dance.

At this point in your life, you are comfortable with who you are and happily express this part of yourself to others.

Keep this around when you need to express take charge of that flow to use for your benefit.

Get this Unique Item HERE

Follow us on INSTAGRAM

23 Likes

On instagram:

15 Likes

Look at that beauty.

Yassss lets fill that own cup with love then pour it all over we want things to grow like water over seeds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I was going to make some snarky remark about how to print all the frames of the gif and carry it in our pockets. Oh well.

We are getting spoiled with all these Cards.

Thanks Dream, I absolutely love this image!

2 Likes

Ohh do i see a magical Dolphin or bird throwing in its 2cents in the cup too? :smirk:

3 Likes

Bird

1 Like

A blessing nonetheless

15 Likes

I laughed way too hard at this. Now I’m wondering if our leader has an imbued avatar.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I know… it’s redundant considering Dolphins are already magical :relieved:

5 Likes

I can’t get enough of all these Tarot archetypes. Thanks @Captain_Nemo!

4 Likes

Hello!!
From my first experience : I can talk with this saying what im wanting to say, but most important in the way i want it to say it . (Feeling the way i want while speaking )

So this for sure its a blessing for those interested in social skills , @GianLeeI think you are going to love this brother, @GoddessesAndGod This with your new treasure … gonna have a lot of fun !!!

Thank you , thank you , thank you :pray: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

This just looks so well on my always on display.

5 Likes

@AkiraTheWild!!! My dear Brother!!! Thank you very much for tagging me !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley: I would like to get it, I feel that it limits me to have a bitcoin wallet !!! however this mandala looks wonderful and if you tell me it will increase our social skills! then I am sold my dear brother, thank you very much !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

Where can we download this picture

This looks cool

It was removed from Instagram because the colors weren’t rendered to Cap’n’s liking.

In case you missed it, this is an NFT, which means unless you own the token that goes with this picture, all you have is a cool picture.

If you’re wanting a cool picture, maybe one of the owners can share a link to their picture.

Original GIF:

1 Like