Best general health fields (free)

basically i’m looking for a free alternative for plasma flaunt and smart stem cells

I think generalized adult stem cell has the same purpose as smart stem cells?

also, does the eternal nft has healing properties, or is it just life extensions/anti-age?

1 Like

Enhanced Healing: This is not just healing faster, or even using the energy of your body in a more efficient manner so that you can heal at incredible speeds, though it has those properties as well.

This field set will attempt to reproduce the ability to regenerate limbs and organs on a base biological level. If this is not possible for whatever reason, then the field will find the best option to get that limb or organ back! It will place information and opportunities in your path to do so and bring individuals into your life that can and will help you with this.

There is also a two step disease avoidance field set included. The first part will help you avoid being around dangerous diseases. You will simply go somewhere else and avoid the bacteria or virus being transmitted.

The second portion increases the specific disease fighting ability of your system by about four times. (This is more than enough to fight off any disease.) It does so with specific limiters however to prevent your immune system from ever turning on your body, preventing any problem in that area.

2 Likes

These helped me in the beginning and still do:

Fa Jin gong healing
Cosmo volt
M state gold and silver
Jindan
Ojas
The dna repair system

All free

7 Likes

wow, i totally get the price tag now
thank you