Whole body healing, free fields list

With the recent health-based NFTs coming out and being the hype (makes sense), I decided to raise awareness of certain OG fields which have given me results and other forum members, but have been forgotten because Captain is always releasing something new and exciting.

First 4 fields are device simulants that trigger whole body healing, with Fa Jing Gong mimicking certain practice.

Far Infrared - This one worked for my circulation improvement better than any other field Dream ever made, it isnā€™t heavy on the body so it can be looped (I use it overnight sometimes), it deals with my RLS when it appears, relaxes my body and nervous system.

Orgone Accumulator - This one is great for waking up in the morning, electrifies whole body and can be looped a bit. Not recommended before sleep or evening

Cosmo Volt - I use this one when I want to tire out my body before sleep, it is great to use in case u have some sort of inflammation(to this day use it when my condition triggers). It is great to use in case u have a heavy meal in the evening, because it will tell ur body to use all valuable resources from the food u ate, in order to recover.

Plasma Beach - Lets go back to the days when Captain was just introducing us to negentropy, this field is negentropy iteself and can provide help with not just physical issues, but basically it brings into negentropy everything that was in chaos beforehand. This field alone was said to replace 50+ other fields. If u are using it first time, make sure to go in easy, for some folks, 5 minutes might be enough. For me it only worked if I wasnt multitasking while the field was playing. Not recommended before sleep or evening

Fa Jing Gong healing-Now, the only one I havenā€™t used much but well deserves its spot on the list. I cant comment on this one because I lack experience with it :no_mouth:

I have only mentioned free alternatives, because there are a lot of paid ones which unfortunately I didnt have the pleasure of using, hence it wouldnt make sense for me to recommend them, but I invite others to comment below on full body healing fields that have given them results, like Plasmatron, Accu-Automaton etc.

I am noticing decent number of newbies coming to our home and introducing themselves, with medicinal fields being gone officially but still purchaseable and Health focused NFTs being seen as legendary items, I felt that newcomers might feel like they missed out on everything, hence this post.

Anyone is free to suggest me additions to this list and comment their own experiences, once some time has passed and this has been improved by others, I think it would be convenient to pin it so every new member will see it and start healing themselves as soon as possible.

Each of these fields has its own thread where members have written their own experiences and shared resources to check in order to better understand what the field is about (Plasma beach requires A LOT of reading to be understood in depth)

In case that someone suggests a field without giving their own explanation/experience, I will try adding my own.
Additions by @Sarumann33
Senescent Cell Removal

@Maoshan_Wanderer
The Bushman Medicine

@Jen
The DNA repair

This one, like Plasma Beach isnt to be used in the evening/before sleep and it is definitely shouldnt be overused. It yields amazing benefits in the long run (based on testimonials and what the field implies), but I didnt use it much unfortunately.

@SoulStar33
Advanced Detox

Big shoutout to @SoulStar33 for dropping a suggestion and his activity on forum since he recently joined us :raised_hands:

Based on suggested fields, I will classify those below as supplementary healing fields meaning that they have their standalone purpose, but their use can/ is very likely to boost healing attempts from those main fields.

Supplementary healing fields

@Mr.Nobody
Stem Cells and Scar tissue Removal
I have only used paid version (Smart Stem cells), but I am certain that this one combined with any main healing field will accelerate healing by a noticeable margin.

@Jen
The Superhuman Mutant
One benefit of this field is activating gene expression which allows salamanders to regenerate lost body parts like tail, now add that to other field benefits/effects and this field becomes possibly best to suplement any kind of specific healing we choose to do.

@SoulStar33
Mana Circuits

By working on our meridians, this field directly enhances/stabilizes effects fields have on us, therefore it is most welcome to be used daily. It makes us more grounded as well, which serves to prevent field overloads.

Honorable mentions
(fields that are mostly their own specific thing and not that much geared towards healing, per say)

@Mr.Nobody
The Schuman Resonance

@SoulStar33
Plasma Charged Mitochondria

This one is improved version of For the Skeptics, so this is why I put it here.

36 Likes

thank you!

i can input only that the strength and absorbing of fields will increase when one combines those suggested from you with the good old automated pranayama training audio.

the above mentioned can be looped from one smartphone and the healing fields from another.

my subjective feeling of the automated pranayama audio is like a vaccuum for every good energy you want to absorb.

only 12 hours of constand use and one reaches a very neat state of energy expansion other methods dont reach. even the gumroad crystals, even the acu automation.

of course this can be read here : Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks ā€“ Enlightened States and the use of this audio was Sammys idea not mine. i have just put it in some hard practise and grateful to @SammyG for his priceless tips in this article!

8 Likes

Hm, what is ur view/experience with star exercise?
For me it works better than Advanced Pranayama exercise.
Thanks for dropping in man, I remember u being the OG member so ur wisdom is most welcome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

well when one practises the star exercise it is alot more complicated what happens to the one practising it.

it is not only for energy absorbing.

for me the pranayama audio is a clean uncomplicated way to work with the fields.

and i mean the completely normal old automated pranayama audio, did not try the new one.

if you include here the

sencent cell removal audio it is also important because also many energy implants and energy blockadges have their root in cells, which make no sence to your body.

congrats and respect to you for the informative and very useful topic you started!

4 Likes

Do you supplement audio use with any active work, like specific breathing in order to consume the most prana possible?

1 Like

well i feel the audio makes me breathe differently so i dont have to do anything particularly exaustingā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget this gem :slight_smile:

Though this is included in the paid field, Shamanic Bundle, sometimes this standalone field works faster for me and I keep coming back to it.

8 Likes
3 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I have to give credit to some other fields as well, as I feel they affect the whole body or at least help in a way that can promote healing throughout the entire body (at least they energize or detoxify the body):

After using this detox, along with the other, Iā€™ve seen so much improvement in my well being and my energy level (Iā€™m not talking on a spiritual level, just physical energy, well-being and strength) skyrocketed, compared to before/last few years.
Now I use detox almost daily, rarely do I skip a day, since it helps so much!

{From Patreon (itā€™s almost free to have access to Patreon exclusive fields): Jing Restoration, Shen, MicroCosmic Orbit - I feel like these fields help alot with health and longevity and as I already meantioned, itā€™s almost free to have access to them.}

3 Likes

I tried editing the post with new additions and giving it easy to read/ understand structure.
@Mr.Nobody I didnt add air revitalizer because it doesnt interact with the user at all, let alone affect him in any way that could boost/enhance healing attempts. Clean air is great thing, but to me it doesnt seems suited to be put here. Thanks for other suggestions though :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t know about that, Iā€™ve seen it as a suggestion, but didnā€™t try it before. Many Thanks for telling us all these things.

3 Likes

Will it increase my weight and height? I need to be healthy, im skinny!!!

There are many fields discussed in this thread, so itā€™s hard for me to know to which ā€œitā€ youā€™re referring.

Whilst youā€™re waiting for your replies, you can use our handy forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) to search earlier discussions (and their recommendations!) that weā€™ve had on your topics.

Thanks wellbeing for helping meā€¦ i tried to search & got confused which one to choose ā€¦ šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Makes sense to me because you might need (or want) more than ā€œoneā€ to resolve whatever youā€™ve got going on. So, your self-limit of one might be whatā€™s confusing you?

@WellBeing
These stacks i found hereā€¦ 16 fieldsā€¦am i good to go with these? Or
I use the above one