Best Path In Life dogtag experiences

I wanted to open this thread to share experiences on the BPIL Dogtag as I was searching for experiences but found none.I know this tag is really lifechanging but also subtle as to what you see irl.

So I am wearing it all day for two weeks now. Nothing
groundbreaking happened yet and I am not waiting anything to happen,made me feel like I’m on the best Path tbh. One thing that I noticed which is not a real life experience is that some moments I feel like my body is swifting to another “timeframe”, like a parallel time frame. Does anyone else noticed anything like it? What are your experiences so far?

8 Likes

i’ve been wearing my BPIL daily since the middle of August.

Two big changes happened in my life. One i was scared to do, but always knew was my truth. Another was a passion i pursued and it’s felt very natural for me to be in ‘this role’.

Both changes complement each other synergistically. I’d love to explain in a later time and space as these experiences are still new to me like im waiting for my butterfly wings to dry out before i fly.

BPIL has been a very gentle energy for me. It felt really slow to the point that if i wasn’t paying attention i wouldn’t have caught the subtle details that led to these changes.

The most important part is that it really does connect me to the people ‘on my best path’. Maybe it even connects non-physical beings to one’s ‘best path’. :woman_shrugging:

Edit: i’d like to add that i feel like i would have gotten to these two points in my life without BPIL. but BPIL is like my personal GPS and i’ve placed a lot of my energy and intention with it. I could have used my energy and intention for other approaches, but it’s always better for me to have a map.

12 Likes

Oh really?

3 Likes

I haven’t noticed much either, but this tag is meant for the long-run. I might try to boost it more

1 Like

Oh no @_OM

3 Likes

Very beautifully put. I’d give you +10 likes for the imagery.

6 Likes

I think I am highly energy insensitive though

1 Like

sigh… Obligatory link

6 Likes

Only boosted it once, also notice the crucial word of “might” :wink:

1 Like

How long did u wear it?
This tag is meant to “wear it 24/7 and just forget it”.
Unless you are meditating to it or using it with ego dissolution.
I suggest play ego dissolution, hold it in left hand and wait till you feel something, if you want. It might take months.

6 Likes

lol ok.
Also note that your “energy insensitivity” has absolutely nothing to do with how that field, in particular, works or not.
It’s not made to be “felt” energetically.

7 Likes

I got my tags all bundled up in packs of 2, would it be effective to do this?

1 Like

I dont know.

2 Likes

I seem to recall that someone uses them in packs of 7 or so, so I think should be fine :slight_smile:
@Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

Lol, I am crazy, so what I do may not help/work for everyone. Also, I do not have the BPIL tag.

2 Likes

I’ve used a good number of tools and the ones that have hands down done a noticeable difference I immediately feel their energy and I just pay attention to how my mind works.

Because it is a practice of mine to constantly observe my mind and subconscious patterns I know when something is making changes.

Onto my BPIL experience:

I’ve had it for literally a month and a day. In two short (and long) weeks it made me face aspects of myself that were stopping me from getting the best results I could have in my work (Entrepreneur in the Daytrading environment) and overall life. I took this as what the description claims that certain things can go “wrong” in the beginning.

I was a bit moody in the beginning and a lot of inner conflict popped up in the first week. After I took care of the subconscious and energetic structures then I notice what it was all about.

BPIL aligned me to what would be best for me and here’s what I did notice:

YOU STILL HAVE A CHOICE to listen to it or don’t.

As someone that has almost physically died from not listening to my intuition two times, I’m a good boy now and I listen. So what are the overall results?

Bro… I literally don’t have a bad day anymore. My projects are booming. Personal decisions to improve my life are easy. If “challenges” pop up, I greet them with a back flip and a smile.

The things I need to advance my process just fall on my lap easily. Whether that is advice to further my process (Thanks @_OM) or a tool of sorts, it just crosses my path.

BUT AGAIN, YOU NEED TO TAKE THE ACTION.

I highly believe that listening to those inklings is the meta for BPIL to work fully.

Anyhow, if you feel an overall gushy attitude from my message, you’re correct. I’m waking up happier everyday.

17 Likes

Nice review! I’m wearing it for 3 months and not noticing anything at all lol

3 Likes

Yep that’s the thing I am feeling.I am “facing” all the bad things but with no bad results or failure.I guess it’s too soon to say that as I haven’t got it for long time and it’s not failure-proof.

Also a good addition with the action but I see that my actions are going to be added by themselves there (again,too soon to know)

Will like to know a lot more stories. I will update of course whenever I remember to and have an experience worth mentioning as for now it’s just the feeling I get.

6 Likes

Not to toot my own horn but I’m either delusional on the effects that I get from all the Sapien tools (which I am not) or all the work I did before finding Sapien is why I get results as fast as I do.

For two years, I did nothing else but energetic clearing work on each chakra along with understanding how the subconscious mind works (this is ever developing, I’ll never claim I have anything “completely down”) and understanding the principals of how you can structure information for the subconscious (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic thinking models).

That made me both very sensitive to energy and extremely attentive to mental patterns.

That might be the only advantage I have on people here.

11 Likes

Maybe or maybe not

2 Likes